News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED GOP 2012 PRIMARY CANDIDATE THREAD

Started by LMNO, March 03, 2011, 02:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Would these "level-headed" Republicans be the ones which lost control of the party three years ago (at least) and never got back in charge?  Those guys are gonna swing a vote?

:lulz:

Precious Moments Zalgo

I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Cain

Romney's still the least hated nominee, well ahead of his two closest rivals, Pawlenty and Bachmann.  Pawlenty edges out Bachmann slightly, but I think when push comes to shove, Bachmann has advantages he doesn't (like actual experience of government, people know who she is etc).

LMNO

Whoopise...

http://slatest.slate.com/posts/2011/06/09/newt_gingrich_s_aides_quit_5_senior_aides_leave_2012_campaign_ov.html

QuoteNewt Gingrich's bid for the 2012 Republican presidential nomination got off to a rough start, and since then things haven't gotten much better for the former House speaker.

The latest blow to his nascent campaign occurred Thursday, when a half dozen of his senior aides resigned from their posts on Gingrich's 2012 team.

AFK

I wonder how many of these people will mysteriously wind up on the Michelle Bachmann campaign.  I sense some back-door shenanigans. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on June 09, 2011, 08:53:38 PM
Santorum, discussing his "Google problem."  

http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/archives/2011/06/09/ricks-right-there-are-vile-people-out-there

Poor ickle Santorum.  He tried to make Gays miserable, and those meanies hit back.

Poor ookums.   :cry:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 09, 2011, 08:56:33 PM
Quote from: Luna on June 09, 2011, 08:53:38 PM
Santorum, discussing his "Google problem."  

http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/archives/2011/06/09/ricks-right-there-are-vile-people-out-there

Poor ickle Santorum.  He tried to make Gays miserable, and those meanies hit back.

Poor ookums.   :cry:

Thought you'd enjoy that, Roger.

I'm enjoying the fact that what started out as a poke to his nose so many years ago is now such severe pain in his ass.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

AFK

And he thought that drawing MORE attention to it was going to help somehow? 

Dumbass. 

Jenne

Who wants to take bets on how long it takes till Newt's outta bidness?  Also, wondering why the Newt groupies bailed so quickly...I mean, sure the guy's a throwback to the Dark Ages, can't keep a still tongue in his mouf and what little he HAS learned since he was last in office comes out terribly awkward and just WRONG most of the time...

HOW IS ANY OF THIS NEWS?  Did they honestly think the guy'd CHANGE just because he was running for the presitator?

BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

AFK

I suspect, in the end, it was all about (not) being paid. 

Jenne

Oh well yeah...so now I'm wondering--what backer PULLED OUT!

Cain

Rudy Giuliani, Mister 9/11 himself, made noises about entering the race, spurred on by Bill Kristol's latest psychotic break with reality.

That could've been enough to sink Newt, who would have been edged out of the race entirely by another bitter white man who thinks he is an intellectual, is liked by the Neocons and has had a lot of wives.

Chairman Risus

Quote from: Cain on June 10, 2011, 07:29:28 AM
Rudy Giuliani, Mister 9/11 himself, made noises about entering the race, spurred on by Bill Kristol's latest psychotic break with reality.

That could've been enough to sink Newt, who would have been edged out of the race entirely by another bitter white man who thinks he is an intellectual, is liked by the Neocons and has had a lot of wives.

I don't think Billy Crystal has much of a place in politics, anyway,

Cain

I wouldn't be so sure.  Him and the other Neocons had picked out Sarah Palin as early as the summer of 2007 for big things.  They don't have Limbaugh level influence or anything, but in the elite circles they're still movers and shakers.