News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED GOP 2012 PRIMARY CANDIDATE THREAD

Started by LMNO, March 03, 2011, 02:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Quote from: Jenne on June 10, 2011, 01:32:39 AM
Oh well yeah...so now I'm wondering--what backer PULLED OUT!

Other reporting I've read or heard said that staffers were pretty miffed that instead of campaigning, Newt and his wife decided to go on week long cruise around the Greek islands.  That is, they are miffed that Newt's wife decided this.  Apparently, Mrs. Gingrich is really calling the shots for the campaign.  Not the actual professionals who (kind of) know what they are doing. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cain

Holy fucking shitloads of lail:

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/santorum-outlines-campaign-vision-says-religion-is-essential-to-democracy/

QuoteCNA: Are we completely unaware of what's going on in our backyard in this regard?

Sen. Santorum: Almost completely. I was talking about Venezuela and Hugo Chavez long before most. In fact, I was criticized in my 2006 race for being alarmist by raising the possibility that Iran might be working with Venezuela to plant terrorist cells in our back yard [bold mine-DL]. You look at his alliances with Iran now, you look at Hezbollah in Latin America now, and then you look at the weakened state of our border, yes. If we don't wake up ourselves we are going to be woken up by others. I have been saying this for years now, and working to wake Americans up. My weekly alert was called "The Gathering Storm" for a reason.

What he actually said:

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=MzZmYWUyNWYzNThlM2UwZGY0ZmUxYmI5NTIyMTJjYWU=

QuoteDid you know that Venezuela is the leading buyer of arms and military equipment in the world today? Did you know that Chavez is building an army of more than a million soldiers and the most potent air force in South America-the largest Spanish-speaking armed force in history?

Did you know that Venezuela will shortly spend thirty billion dollars to build twenty military bases in neighboring Bolivia, which will dominate the borders with Chile, Peru, Paraguay, Argentina and Brazil? The bases will be commanded by Venezuelan and Cuban officers. This is what the brilliant Carlos Alberto Montaner-a survivor of Castro's bloody regime-calls "a delirious vision of history," and it is driven by a new alliance of dictators from Iran, Cuba and Venezuela.

It is part of the grand design so proudly announced by Ahmadinejad: the destruction of our civilization

:lulz:

Cain

Quote from: R.W.H.N. on June 10, 2011, 01:17:07 PM

Other reporting I've read or heard said that staffers were pretty miffed that instead of campaigning, Newt and his wife decided to go on week long cruise around the Greek islands.  That is, they are miffed that Newt's wife decided this.  Apparently, Mrs. Gingrich is really calling the shots for the campaign.  Not the actual professionals who (kind of) know what they are doing. 

I'm calling bullshit on that.

Newt's campaign a lost cause regardless or not if his latest wife was interferring.  That Newt's advisors apparently only realized this a few days ago says more about their so-called skills than it does about her.

Rats and sinking ships.  Nothing more to this. 

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Luna on June 09, 2011, 08:53:38 PM
Santorum, discussing his "Google problem." 

http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/archives/2011/06/09/ricks-right-there-are-vile-people-out-there

actually, part of the point of that right from the beginning was to be a hedge bet against Dirty Ricky's future ambitions.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Luna

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on June 11, 2011, 06:38:55 PM

http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/archives/2011/06/09/ricks-right-there-are-vile-people-out-there

actually, part of the point of that right from the beginning was to be a hedge bet against Dirty Ricky's future ambitions.

If I were him, I'd be asking Dan Savage if the offer that was made to take it down was still open.  For the low cost of $5 million, donated to the Freedom to Marry gay rights group, the site would just go away.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Precious Moments Zalgo

Quote from: Luna on June 11, 2011, 10:26:26 PM

If I were him, I'd be asking Dan Savage if the offer that was made to take it down was still open.  For the low cost of $5 million, donated to the Freedom to Marry gay rights group, the site would just go away.

If he did that, then he would totally alienate the people who are still willing to vote for him.  

So yeah, I would also like for him to do it.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Pastor Miskatonic Zappathruster on June 11, 2011, 11:01:56 PM

If I were him, I'd be asking Dan Savage if the offer that was made to take it down was still open.  For the low cost of $5 million, donated to the Freedom to Marry gay rights group, the site would just go away.

If he did that, then he would totally alienate the people who are still willing to vote for him. 

Me too, but it will never happen.

Even if he ponied up the $5 million, there's no way to remove it from wikipedia, urban dictionary, and common usage.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Luna

Quote from: ☄ · · · N E T · · · ☄ on June 11, 2011, 11:26:05 PM
Quote from: Pastor Miskatonic Zappathruster on June 11, 2011, 11:01:56 PM

Me too, but it will never happen.

Even if he ponied up the $5 million, there's no way to remove it from wikipedia, urban dictionary, and common usage.

No, but it'd take down the site that hits the top of every major search engine when his name is Googled.  But, true, damage done.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

East Coast Hustle

I'd register SpreadingSantorum.org that very day, and within a month it would be same-old same-old. :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Jenne

Yeah, what a dipshit.  I heard about this Friday afternoon.  He's projected to be out of the running by the end of the week.

Jenne

Quote from: Cain on June 10, 2011, 08:43:01 PM

I'm calling bullshit on that.

Newt's campaign a lost cause regardless or not if his latest wife was interferring.  That Newt's advisors apparently only realized this a few days ago says more about their so-called skills than it does about her.

Rats and sinking ships.  Nothing more to this. 

True 'nuff--but it makes for a nice convenient excuse on their part.  I heard they're scrambling to find Bachmann's coattails.

Luna

Santorum:  The hits just keep on coming.

QuoteSEN. SANTORUM: That would be taking a life, and, and I believe that, that any doctor who performs an abortion--that--I would advocate that any doctor that performs an abortion should be criminally charged for doing so. I don't--I've never supported criminalization of abortion for mothers, but I do for people who perform them. I believe that life is sacred. It's one of those things in the Declaration of Independence. We are endowed by our creator with certain inalienable rights, and the first is life. And I believe that that life should be protected at the moment it is a human life. And at conception it is biologically human, and it's alive. It's a human life, it should be a person under the Constitution.

http://crooksandliars.com/nicole-belle/santorum-i-would-advocate-any-doctor-

Cain

Rick Perry has declared he is "exploring his options".  You're deciding whether or not you want to run for President, jackass, not what to order off the menu for lunch.  You know damn well whether you want to or not, stop being such a fucking pussy about it.

Luna

In a resounding display of solidarity, the supporters of Rick "Frothy Mix" Santorum are attempting to salvage his Google presence.  All... 20 of them.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/yeas-nays/2011/06/supporters-try-fixing-santorums-google-problem

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Luna on June 14, 2011, 03:23:20 PM
In a resounding display of solidarity, the supporters of Rick "Frothy Mix" Santorum are attempting to salvage his Google presence.  All... 20 of them.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/yeas-nays/2011/06/supporters-try-fixing-santorums-google-problem

Just in case they actually have any effect I am gonna start linking to spreading Santorum whenever convenient and/or appropriate.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl