News:

Oceana has always been at war with Iraq

Main Menu

UNLIMITED GOP 2012 PRIMARY CANDIDATE THREAD

Started by LMNO, March 03, 2011, 02:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

Anyone else have a sneaking suspicion that "Fat Fuck"'s reticence might be because perhaps he's got shit he doesn't want out in public...that once exposed, the edipose tissues will...astound and amaze Amurricah...and not in a good way?  Sorta how Romney's underwhelming everyone, Palin is dazzling with her bullshit, Bachmann needs to return the guano to its original batcave, and Perry's been revealed as the "dumber-than-dubya"?

Luna

Herman Cain's been saying that he's a great candidate because he was so successful as CEO of Godfather's Pizza.

He has yet, I note, to release any financial information showing he was successful.

A look, here:

http://jayraskin.wordpress.com/2011/06/09/complete-godfathers-pizza-sales-figure-from-the-herman-cain-years/
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

LMNO

Speaking of Cain, guess who's on board with his platform?

Sherrif Joe!

http://politics.salon.com/2011/10/17/sheriff_joe_and_herman_cain_find_each_other/singleton/

QuoteCain, working to appeal solely to the id of the GOP base, is now meeting with one of the movement's folk heroes: Sheriff Joe Arpaio, the semi-competent cartoon lawman who not long ago cynically trained the entirety of his office's resources on constantly persecuting immigrants...

Ok, this is getting a bit difficult to parse.  I of course mean HERMAN Cain, and not BAD ASS MOTHERFUCKER Cain.

The Rev

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 18, 2011, 08:29:02 PM
Speaking of Cain, guess who's on board with his platform?

Sherrif Joe!

http://politics.salon.com/2011/10/17/sheriff_joe_and_herman_cain_find_each_other/singleton/

QuoteCain, working to appeal solely to the id of the GOP base, is now meeting with one of the movement's folk heroes: Sheriff Joe Arpaio, the semi-competent cartoon lawman who not long ago cynically trained the entirety of his office's resources on constantly persecuting immigrants...

Ok, this is getting a bit difficult to parse.  I of course mean HERMAN Cain, and not BAD ASS MOTHERFUCKER Cain.

He's meeting with all of them but hasn't endorsed any of them yet.

LMNO

Yes, but how many other candidates have said they want to electrocute and shoot all illegal immigrants?

Just Herman.  Hermain Cain.

Wait a sec....

"H.C."

"NEVER TRUST ANYONE WITH THE INITIALS 'HC'."

The Rev

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 18, 2011, 08:36:59 PM
Yes, but how many other candidates have said they want to electrocute and shoot all illegal immigrants?

Wait a sec....

"H.C."

:lulz:

Doktor Howl

Wait a sec....

"H.C."

Holy fuck.

Dok,
Is a befuddled biped at the moment.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Pretty soon, we're going to wake up in a book that's self-aware.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 18, 2011, 08:43:28 PM
Pretty soon, we're going to wake up in a book that's self-aware.

I swear to fucking God, I will chew up the binding.
Molon Lube

LMNO

DID SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING ABOUT BOOKS?

http://slatest.slate.com/posts/2011/10/18/herman_cain_fec_filing_shows_cain_paid_campaign_cash_to_t_h_e_ne.html

QuoteBloomberg went digging through the GOP presidential candidate's FEC filings and found that Cain's campaign spent more than $36,000 buying copies of his autobiography, This is Herman Cain! My Journey to the White House, and other books and pamphlets he authored to hand out to his supporters. What's more, the Republican campaign bought the books from Cain's own motivational speaking company, T.H.E. New Voice Inc.

CLOSE YOUR EYES, DOK, WE'RE ABOUT TO HIT A PILE OF WORD SALAD.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 18, 2011, 08:46:07 PM

http://slatest.slate.com/posts/2011/10/18/herman_cain_fec_filing_shows_cain_paid_campaign_cash_to_t_h_e_ne.html

QuoteBloomberg went digging through the GOP presidential candidate's FEC filings and found that Cain's campaign spent more than $36,000 buying copies of his autobiography, This is Herman Cain! My Journey to the White House, and other books and pamphlets he authored to hand out to his supporters. What's more, the Republican campaign bought the books from Cain's own motivational speaking company, T.H.E. New Voice Inc.

They all buy back their books.  The NLT best seller list puts the little dagger symbol next to any book that was mass-purchased.  How do you think they get bestsellers with a fan base that won't read?
Molon Lube

Telarus

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 18, 2011, 08:42:20 PM

Wait a sec....

"H.C."

Holy fuck.

Dok,
Is a befuddled biped at the moment.

:spittake:
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Precious Moments Zalgo

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 18, 2011, 08:48:26 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 18, 2011, 08:46:07 PM

They all buy back their books.  The NLT best seller list puts the little dagger symbol next to any book that was mass-purchased.  How do you think they get bestsellers with a fan base that won't read?
The big deal isn't that Cain's campaign is mass buying Cain's autobiography.  The big deal is that Cain's campaign is mass buying Cain's autobiography from a company that Cain owns.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Cramulus

between that, Donald Trump announcing his candidacy during climax of The Apprentice, and Palin collecting campaign donations and then deciding not to run, the 2012 election is turning out to be quite a venture for entrepreneurs.