News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

UNLIMITED GOP 2012 PRIMARY CANDIDATE THREAD

Started by LMNO, March 03, 2011, 02:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

In case anyone was actually thinking HC's 9-9-9 plan sounded like a good idea, here's this:

http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/10/18/tpc-does-herman-cain/

QuoteIn Cain's world, a typical household making more than $2.7 million would pay a smaller share of its income in federal taxes than one making less than $18,000.

Freeky

I thought I wasn't understanding what I was seeing until I read that quote.  That is scary stupid.

Triple Zero

They're just cleaning out the last bits, when the election really starts nobody will want the shit sandwich that's left.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Rev

Phox

Yeah, when I heard Nine-Nine-Nine, I immediately said No-No-No.  :lol:

Freeky

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 19, 2011, 04:47:32 PM
They're just cleaning out the last bits, when the election really starts nobody will want the shit sandwich that's left.

Well, that's good, maybe, anyway.

Cramulus

Bachmann's reaction to the 9-9-9 plan is hysterical http://nation.foxnews.com/herman-cain/2011/10/11/bachmann-goes-after-cains-tax-plan-turn-9-9-9-upside-down

QuoteWhen you take the 999 plan and turn it upside down, the devil is in the details.

she thinks this is the wittiest thing in the world, she's trying not to crack up as she says it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on October 19, 2011, 06:02:02 PM
Bachmann's reaction to the 9-9-9 plan is hysterical http://nation.foxnews.com/herman-cain/2011/10/11/bachmann-goes-after-cains-tax-plan-turn-9-9-9-upside-down

QuoteWhen you take the 999 plan and turn it upside down, the devil is in the details.

she thinks this is the wittiest thing in the world, she's trying not to crack up as she says it.

American politics has become a corporate-sponsored Special Olympics.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Rev

Quote from: Nigel on October 19, 2011, 06:42:41 PM

:lulz:

Doktor Howl

It's certainly entertainment, which explains the boom-and-bust backlash that's hit every major GOP hopeful so far.  The teabaggers don't want reform, they want entertainment, they want someone to lead the cheers of yahooism and hate that they are just desperate to spew, and when the Next Big Thing comes along, the candidates are given the Britney Spears and left broken on the side of the highway.  Rick Perry is down to 7%, Bachmann is at 1%, and Herman Cain is at 48%, and seems to be having a little pattern recognition trouble.  He honestly thinks he's got it...Just like the others did.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 19, 2011, 07:00:13 PM

It's certainly entertainment, which explains the boom-and-bust backlash that's hit every major GOP hopeful so far.  The teabaggers don't want reform, they want entertainment, they want someone to lead the cheers of yahooism and hate that they are just desperate to spew, and when the Next Big Thing comes along, the candidates are given the Britney Spears and left broken on the side of the highway.  Rick Perry is down to 7%, Bachmann is at 1%, and Herman Cain is at 48%, and seems to be having a little pattern recognition trouble.  He honestly thinks he's got it...Just like the others did.

Despite the fact that he was doomed from the beginning. I almost feel sorry for him.

Almost.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on October 19, 2011, 07:16:39 PM
Despite the fact that he was doomed from the beginning. I almost feel sorry for him.

Almost.

He is, like Bachmann and Perry and Spears, naively and vacantly staring at the spotlights, with no concept that the world will turn on him, that those aren't spotlights, they're headlights.  And he will never, ever understand why what's about to happen to him has to happen, just like Britney Spears never understood.

He, like Spears before him, has become convinced that he is The Main Character, and he's just thrilled to discover that America has realized this.

I'd feel bad for him if he wasn't an evil person.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on October 19, 2011, 07:27:24 PM
:lulz: If only it weren't for the evil!

If it wasn't for the evil, he wouldn't be in the situation.  That's the only actual difference between him and Britney Spears.  She wasn't trying to make people starve to death.
Molon Lube

Phox

Hey.... 999... IS HERMAN CAIN MAXWELL MURDER!?

Phox,
Really wants the truth and can't see it through.