News:

PD.com: We'll make you an offer you can't understand.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED GOP 2012 PRIMARY CANDIDATE THREAD

Started by LMNO, March 03, 2011, 02:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chairman Risus

Quote from: Luna on December 13, 2011, 10:31:39 PM
Heh.  Trump bailed out.

Quote"The Republican Party candidates are very concerned that sometime after the final episode of The Apprentice, on May 20th, when the equal time provisions are no longer applicable to me, I will announce my candidacy for President of the United States as an Independent and that, unless I conclusively agree not to run as an Independent, they will not agree to attend or be a part of the Newsmax debate scheduled for December 27, 2011.
"It is very important to me that the right Republican candidate be chosen to defeat the failed and very destructive Obama Administration, but if that Republican, in my opinion, is not the right candidate, I am not willing to give up my right to run as an Independent candidate. Therefore, so that there is no conflict of interest within the Republican Party, I have decided not to be the moderator of the Newsmax debate. The American people are embarrassed by the gridlock currently taking place in Washington. I must leave all of my options open because, above all else, we must make America great again!
"I would like to thank Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum for having the courage, conviction, and confidence to immediately accept being a part of the Newsmax debate. I believe this would not only have been the most watched debate, but also the most substantive and interesting debate!"

Translation:  Nobody would come play with me, so I'm taking my marbles and going home.

It looks like nobody wanted to play because Trump says he's about to announce his bid for presidency.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Risus on December 13, 2011, 11:23:38 PM
Quote from: Luna on December 13, 2011, 10:31:39 PM
Heh.  Trump bailed out.

Quote"The Republican Party candidates are very concerned that sometime after the final episode of The Apprentice, on May 20th, when the equal time provisions are no longer applicable to me, I will announce my candidacy for President of the United States as an Independent and that, unless I conclusively agree not to run as an Independent, they will not agree to attend or be a part of the Newsmax debate scheduled for December 27, 2011.
"It is very important to me that the right Republican candidate be chosen to defeat the failed and very destructive Obama Administration, but if that Republican, in my opinion, is not the right candidate, I am not willing to give up my right to run as an Independent candidate. Therefore, so that there is no conflict of interest within the Republican Party, I have decided not to be the moderator of the Newsmax debate. The American people are embarrassed by the gridlock currently taking place in Washington. I must leave all of my options open because, above all else, we must make America great again!
"I would like to thank Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum for having the courage, conviction, and confidence to immediately accept being a part of the Newsmax debate. I believe this would not only have been the most watched debate, but also the most substantive and interesting debate!"

Translation:  Nobody would come play with me, so I'm taking my marbles and going home.

It looks like nobody wanted to play because Trump says he's about to announce his bid for presidency.

:weary:
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Trump is totally one of those guys who is just smart enough to think he's smarter than everyone else, and not quite smart enough to realize that he's not.

IOW Dunning/Kruger effect strikes again.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on December 14, 2011, 04:49:10 PM
Trump is totally one of those guys who is just smart enough to think he's smarter than everyone else, and not quite smart enough to realize that he's not.

He's making mad bank.  He never intended to become president.

Just saying.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 14, 2011, 04:50:39 PM
Quote from: Nigel on December 14, 2011, 04:49:10 PM

He's making mad bank.  He never intended to become president.

Just saying.

I suspect that none of them intend to become President. The whole fucking political system is turning into a reality show.

I'm not voting for any of these cocksuckers. If any of them actually sucked cock, I might consider it.

I can't wait to broadcast that I'm not voting on Facebook. People get so whipped up about it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on December 14, 2011, 05:32:52 PM
The whole fucking political system is turning into a reality show.

Once again, Nigel cuts to the chase.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 14, 2011, 06:33:03 PM

What do you want to bet that somewhere between now and 2016, MTV will have a show called "So You Want To Be President?"

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Nigel on December 14, 2011, 06:35:50 PM

What do you want to bet that somewhere between now and 2016, MTV will have a show called "So You Want To Be President?"

The truth behind this statement makes me very angry.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on December 14, 2011, 06:36:49 PM

Good.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on December 14, 2011, 06:36:49 PM

They should have a "dislike" button, just for shit like this.

That would show 'em.

Cain

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/general_election_romney_vs_obama-1171.html

Obama leads Romney by less than a point.

Meanwhile...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/general_election_gingrich_vs_obama-1453.html

8 points or so.  The Dems are trying their best to get Gingrinch to be taken seriously as a candidate, but anyone who actually wants a chance at winning only has one choice: Romney.

And no, it doesn't fucking matter that he's a Mormon.  At least, not any more than it matters that Obama keeps demoralizing the shit out of his own "progressive supporters".  Antipathy to both parties is high, and it pretty much evens out problems with rallying "the base".

Triple Zero

Too late: http://www.lucthehague.nl/news/premier-gezocht.html
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Nephew Twiddleton