News:

It is our goal to harrass and harangue you ever further toward our own incoherent brand of horse-laugh radicalism.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED GOP 2012 PRIMARY CANDIDATE THREAD

Started by LMNO, March 03, 2011, 02:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on December 15, 2011, 02:32:55 PM
Quote from: Nigel on December 14, 2011, 06:35:50 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 14, 2011, 06:33:03 PM
Quote from: Nigel on December 14, 2011, 05:32:52 PM
The whole fucking political system is turning into a reality show.

Once again, Nigel cuts to the chase.

What do you want to bet that somewhere between now and 2016, MTV will have a show called "So You Want To Be President?"

Too late: http://www.lucthehague.nl/news/premier-gezocht.html

Oh god.  :x
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Chairman Risus

It must be an absolute riot working at Fox News.

Luna

Quote from: Nigel on December 15, 2011, 08:31:12 PM
Quote from: Cain on December 15, 2011, 02:33:37 PM

HOW.

Hell, that's not half as bad as how they mysteriously manage to mislabel any GoP politician caught with his dick where he shouldn't have it (like, say, in a rentboy) as a Democrat.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Luna

Santorum opened his pie-hole again.

QuoteSantorum tweeted: "Here is 1 effect of changing definition of marriage "@HuffingtonPost: Marriage rate in America drops to new low"

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2011/12/15/rick-santorum-blames-lower-us-wedding-rates-on-marriage-equality/

All those extra people being allowed to marry!  THAT's why fewer people are getting married!

:?

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Precious Moments Zalgo

Quote from: Luna on December 15, 2011, 11:28:46 PM

QuoteSantorum tweeted: "Here is 1 effect of changing definition of marriage "@HuffingtonPost: Marriage rate in America drops to new low"

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2011/12/15/rick-santorum-blames-lower-us-wedding-rates-on-marriage-equality/

All those extra people being allowed to marry!  THAT's why fewer people are getting married!

If I understand correctly, that's exactly their argument.  Now that the wrong sort of couples can get married in a handful of states, marriage is completely meaningless so why bother?
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Precious Moments Zalgo on December 15, 2011, 11:36:40 PM
Quote from: Luna on December 15, 2011, 11:28:46 PM

If I understand correctly, that's exactly their argument.  Now that the wrong sort of couples can get married in a handful of states, marriage is completely meaningless so why bother?

Same argument used to promote the anti-misegenation laws: http://hnn.us/articles/4708.html

Luna

Aaaand, the inevitable Herman Cain butthurt is aired.

QuoteFormer Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain told a conference call of tea party activists on Sunday night that it was the liberal media that forced him out of the 2012 presidential race.

"I am as broken hearted as others about having to pull out," Cain said, "but I couldn't continue to try and run a race when you have a liberal media and others who did not want to see me succeed and to see us succeed — constantly fighting false accusations."

Cain suspended his campaign for president following a series of  news stories about women who accused him of harassment and infidelity dating back to the 1990s.

Juana

1. :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
2. Bitch please. What a wuss. My POOR WIDDLE FEEWINGS.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

LMNO

GO NEWT GO!

QuoteFor a self-confessed epic character, Newt Gingrich has stage-managed himself into an epic piece of political stupidity. With his escalating attacks on the federal judiciary, he has confirmed that, if elected, he would place himself atop a government that simultaneously manages to be both a dictatorship and a theocracy. In recent weeks—and just as his presidential star was improbably rising—he doubled down on his initial claims that the federal courts "have become grotesquely dictatorial and far too powerful," to offer up new promises that, as president, he would abolish federal judgeships, occasionally ignore the Supreme Court, and—in the manner of a tiny tyrant in khaki shirts and mirrored sunglasses—have federal marshals arrest errant federal judges and force them to testify before Congress about their unpopular decisions.

One is tempted to open up a can of lofty rhetorical whoopass to explain why each of these ideas offends the basic constitutional principles of separation of powers, and judicial independence, but really, why? Does anyone even have to explain why Gingrich's plans to construct a federal judiciary out of his own rib, then terrorize it into imposing his constitutional vision on the nation is a staggeringly bad one?

VOTE FOR NEWT: LET THE HOUSE OF CARDS FALL, ALREADY.

Cain

Actually, this is even more awesome than that.  IOZ explains:

QuoteI love Gingrich. I love his new idea that the President or Congress oughta send the Texas Rangers after judges who issue rulings contrary to their decrees and make em splain themselves. It just doesn't go far enough. I think every institution of government should have its own paramilitary, and every minister should have the power to summon any other minister to splain his ministrations; every decision should be infinitely reviewable by every individual; Joe from Public Works should be able to subpoena John Roberts who will be tied up, metaphorically speaking, with John Boehner, who has to rush to testify before Ethyl in the WalMart greeting line. His totalitarian vision, taken to its own logical end, is the very anarchy we so desire.

LMNO

Still, though..

QuoteAlso, if there is a dumber idea than having judges who already issue written opinions being hauled before Congress to explain the very reasoning they have painstakingly rendered in writing, I can't imagine it.

Cain

Yes.  There is voting for someone who is aware of this, but is promising to do it anyway.

"Never always go full-retard" should be the official motto of US politics.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 20, 2011, 07:47:48 PM
Still, though..

QuoteAlso, if there is a dumber idea than having judges who already issue written opinions being hauled before Congress to explain the very reasoning they have painstakingly rendered in writing, I can't imagine it.

We need a leader not a reader.
             \

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 20, 2011, 07:47:48 PM
Still, though..

It occurs to me that being a villain is an obsolete concept.   :sad:

TGRR,
Buggy whip salesman, will travel.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.