News:

PD.com: our ability to recall your stupidity makes elephants look like Alzheimer's patients.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED GOP 2012 PRIMARY CANDIDATE THREAD

Started by LMNO, March 03, 2011, 02:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Nigel on February 16, 2012, 10:10:19 PM
I've been a registered Republican for about the last 17 years, so when it's primary time I'm thinking I'll let you guys vote on who I should vote for.

I've been one for about 8 years now, due to my desire to "help" with stuffing envelopes during Bush's '04 campaign.  I've strung the "I technically live in Maine" thing out about as far as I can anyway so when I get home I'm gonna get an Oregon ID and register to vote there. Mostly so I can vote against Eileen Brady, but strategic primary voting is always fun too.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on February 16, 2012, 11:00:37 PM
I've been a registered Republican for about the last 17 years, so when it's primary time I'm thinking I'll let you guys vote on who I should vote for.

I've been one for about 8 years now, due to my desire to "help" with stuffing envelopes during Bush's '04 campaign.  I've strung the "I technically live in Maine" thing out about as far as I can anyway so when I get home I'm gonna get an Oregon ID and register to vote there. Mostly so I can vote against Eileen Brady, but strategic primary voting is always fun too.

I got blackballed in 2002 for helping with the phones.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

Thank you oystiz and i hope youll also be votin fuh-rahmney on supah tuesdee. Incidentally whats that number you dial in order to mask your number from caller id, anyone know?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

AFK

Quote from: Billy the Twid on February 16, 2012, 10:40:53 PM
That reminds me. I have to prank my friend in ohio by pretending to be a cold call from the romney campaign.

My name will be petah sottoponte from chahlztown. Petahs wicked disappointed in the gop field this yeauh and romneys the only man faw the jahb.

That bitch, the real Romney, robo-called my house to no end when the Maine caucuses were going on.  I suppose they were trying to get to me since I'm not registered with either party.  My wife is a hardened, true-blue, bleeding heart Democrat. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Nephew Twiddleton

My friend is a dem too. But petahs going to try wicked hahd to convince him othahwise. ;)

must be a pain in the ass actually living in a state with a strongly contested primary.

Juana

Quote from: Billy the Twid on February 16, 2012, 11:11:43 PM
Thank you oystiz and i hope youll also be votin fuh-rahmney on supah tuesdee. Incidentally whats that number you dial in order to mask your number from caller id, anyone know?
*67, according to Chacha.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Nephew Twiddleton

Shweet thanks garbs.

Also ech i gotta know. What ended up going into those envelopes?

East Coast Hustle

Well, it turns out that tubgirl is ALSO a registered republican and she wanted people to vote for Bush.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Nephew Twiddleton

Luna

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on February 17, 2012, 02:43:54 PM
Well, it turns out that tubgirl is ALSO a registered republican and she wanted people to vote for Bush.

I actually had a moment where my brain did nothing but register the awesome, there.   :lol:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 16, 2012, 11:07:46 PM
Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on February 16, 2012, 11:00:37 PM

I got blackballed in 2002 for helping with the phones.   :lulz:

I... I am a little overcome by the image of what this entailed.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on February 17, 2012, 02:43:54 PM

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Luna on February 16, 2012, 10:44:07 PM
I have just discovered the website for the local Tea Party.  They meet in the town where Suu's boss runs the paper.  I could probably convince her to give me press credentials and write an article.

Hilarity may ensue, if they announce their meetings more than a day ahead of time.

oooooh!

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: What's-His-Name? on February 15, 2012, 10:58:50 AM
Good News for Rick Santorum

He just scored an endorsement from Dave Mustaine

http://legacy.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=169756

Guess who I'll be seeing on Tuesday? :lulz:

I'm'a find a way to punch him in the throat unless Lemmy beats me to it.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on February 18, 2012, 05:44:06 PM
Quote from: What's-His-Name? on February 15, 2012, 10:58:50 AM
Good News for Rick Santorum

He just scored an endorsement from Dave Mustaine

http://legacy.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=169756

Guess who I'll be seeing on Tuesday? :lulz:

I'm'a find a way to punch him in the throat unless Lemmy beats me to it.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/dave-mustaine-im-not-ready-to-endorse-rick-santorum-20120216

QuoteMustaine told Music Radar that he is very unhappy with President Obama's term in the White House, and said that his support for Newt Gingrich has waned recently. "He's just gone back to being that person that everybody said he was – that angry little man," Mustaine said. "I still like him, but I don't think I'd vote for him."

There's only room in Dave Mustaine's life for one angry little man. And that man is Dave Mustaine.

I think it's funny that he's back-pedaling on the Santorum thing.

I wouldn't punch him in the face, I'd let Lemmy do that. However, I would say it's too bad that Metallica made him look like a little bitch for crying on camera in a group therapy session. It's totally unfair that a camera for their rockumentary was hidden in plain sight pointing right at him with a red light on. Those sneaky bastards, just trying to make him look like a wuss.