News:

Not just a bunch of "Trotskyist, car-hating, Hugo Chavez idolising, newt-fancying hypocrites and bendy bus fetishists."

Main Menu

UNLIMITED GOP 2012 PRIMARY CANDIDATE THREAD

Started by LMNO, March 03, 2011, 02:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 11, 2012, 04:08:06 PM
QuoteBy Catalina Camia, USA TODAY

Newt Gingrich insists his presidential campaign is going all the way to the GOP convention in Tampa. But first the candidate needs to get on the ballot in Utah.

The Salt Lake Tribune reports Gingrich's $500 check to pay the filing fee has bounced. If the former House speaker doesn't pay up by April 20, the story says, his name won't appear on the ballot.

That's incredible.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Newt reminds me of a bloated axl rose.

Its over dude. Let it go. Start up something else.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

AFK

Except I don't think Newt Gingrich is going to write a letter informing the Republican National Convention that he ain't going to come and that no one is allowed to talk about him. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Freeky

www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1rjf7zdD-M&context=C44c5c98ADvjVQa1PpcFN1bXIVcqsE-DQpJv14Ltpca8Dq65IuNqE%3D

A Herman Cain commercial.  The guy I got this from posited that Herman Cain is a fictional character created by a performance artist.  I think he might be right. :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on May 01, 2012, 11:39:00 PM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1rjf7zdD-M&context=C44c5c98ADvjVQa1PpcFN1bXIVcqsE-DQpJv14Ltpca8Dq65IuNqE%3D

A Herman Cain commercial.  The guy I got this from posited that Herman Cain is a fictional character created by a performance artist.  I think he might be right. :lulz:

This is amazing! WHAT!?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Quote from: Nigel on May 01, 2012, 11:53:06 PM

This is amazing! WHAT!?

I HAVE NO IDEA!!  :lol:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

THE GOVERNMENT=CHICKENS EAT MY EYES!!!!

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on May 02, 2012, 12:15:23 AM

This is amazing! WHAT!?

This is very "HELLO I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING AND I HAVE PANTS AREN'T MY PANTS NICE?"

Freeky

Quote from: I am a Guru named Coyote on May 02, 2012, 05:25:57 AM
Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on May 02, 2012, 12:15:23 AM

This is amazing! WHAT!?

This is very "HELLO I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING AND I HAVE PANTS AREN'T MY PANTS NICE?"

HIS INCOMPETENCE IS VERY HELLO!

Doktor Howl

:lulz:

http://news.yahoo.com/newt-gingrich-4-million-debt-staffers-creditors-fume-002208567--abc-news-topstories.html

QuoteNewt Gingrich ends his White House dream today with his political committee facing a mountain of debts -- owing about $4 million to scores of businesses and campaign workers around the country who fear they will never get paid.

Campaign watchdogs said the size of Gingrich's debt is extraordinary -- and could have been avoided if the candidate and his team had been more disciplined.

"He was reckless in running up these bills, especially in the last month or so of the campaign when it was quite clear that Mitt Romney would be the nominee," said Craig Holman, a government affairs lobbyist for the watchdog group Citizen Union.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 03, 2012, 05:16:11 PM
:lulz:

http://news.yahoo.com/newt-gingrich-4-million-debt-staffers-creditors-fume-002208567--abc-news-topstories.html

QuoteNewt Gingrich ends his White House dream today with his political committee facing a mountain of debts -- owing about $4 million to scores of businesses and campaign workers around the country who fear they will never get paid.

Campaign watchdogs said the size of Gingrich's debt is extraordinary -- and could have been avoided if the candidate and his team had been more disciplined.

"He was reckless in running up these bills, especially in the last month or so of the campaign when it was quite clear that Mitt Romney would be the nominee," said Craig Holman, a government affairs lobbyist for the watchdog group Citizen Union.

He's under the curse of a witch, clearly, and all that debt isn't his fault, and he should be getting the nomination not Romney!

Cain

Freeky

Goddamn liberal gay illegal media gypsy women, cursing Newt and taking away his jaerb!