News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

UNLIMITED GOP 2012 PRIMARY CANDIDATE THREAD

Started by LMNO, March 03, 2011, 02:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Scratch that actually his campaign headquarters are here in boston
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Luna

Quote from: Bruce Twiddleton on July 26, 2012, 03:55:50 PM
Scratch that actually his campaign headquarters are here in boston
:evil:
Oh, really?

Fascinating...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Sir Bearington

Quote from: Bruce Twiddleton on July 26, 2012, 03:54:54 PM
Romneys on (occasionally) the east coast but usually in michigan which is central coast.

If i was American, uneducated and gullible I'd vote Mitt Romney on the basis on whether he could kill a live moose with his bare hands.

Luna

Go, Mitt, go!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2179309/Mayor-Boris-Johnson-attacking-Mitt-Romney-Olympic-torch-arrives-London.html

QuoteMitt Romney suffered yet another humiliation as he was jeered by thousands of Brits tonight after London's mayor publicly mocked the presidential hopeful's gaffe over the UK's ability to host the Olympics.

It capped a disastrous day in London for Romney after he kicked off his first foreign tour - as an entire city has appeared to turn against him.

Speaking in front of 60,000 assembled in Hyde Park at a concert to mark the end of the Olympic Torch relay, Mayor Boris Johnson used Romney's earlier remarks as a rallying cry.

He shouted to the crowd: 'There's guy called Mitt Romney who wants to know if we are ready. Are we ready? Yes we are!'

Nothing like kicking off your tour in a country you insulted in an interview... 

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Nephew Twiddleton

Thats just the liberal lamestream media talking.

Sir Bearington

Quote from: Luna on July 26, 2012, 10:30:54 PM
Go, Mitt, go!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2179309/Mayor-Boris-Johnson-attacking-Mitt-Romney-Olympic-torch-arrives-London.html

QuoteMitt Romney suffered yet another humiliation as he was jeered by thousands of Brits tonight after London's mayor publicly mocked the presidential hopeful's gaffe over the UK's ability to host the Olympics.

It capped a disastrous day in London for Romney after he kicked off his first foreign tour - as an entire city has appeared to turn against him.

Speaking in front of 60,000 assembled in Hyde Park at a concert to mark the end of the Olympic Torch relay, Mayor Boris Johnson used Romney's earlier remarks as a rallying cry.

He shouted to the crowd: 'There's guy called Mitt Romney who wants to know if we are ready. Are we ready? Yes we are!'

Nothing like kicking off your tour in a country you insulted in an interview...

This brings a huge smile to my face.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Bruce Twiddleton on July 26, 2012, 10:36:41 PM

Actually, it's the Daily Mail, which means it's 99.9% likely to be bullshit.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

Didnt catch the source. Daily mails not that reliable. Noted.

Luna

Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on July 26, 2012, 11:22:18 PM

Would USA Today be better?

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/olympics/london/story/2012-07-26/David-Cameron-Mitt-Romney-Olympics/56498700/1

QuoteAt a press conference outside the Olympic Stadium, Cameron was asked about the Republican presidential candidate's doubts that Britain can carry off the Olympic Games, which start Friday.

"Look at what we're capable of achieving as a nation, even in difficult times" Cameron said, gesturing to the gleaming new stadium at his back. "Look behind me at this extraordinary Olympic Park, built from nothing in seven years."

Cameron also took issue with Romney's suggestion that the British, who are often deeply divided along regional lines, might not unite in support of the Games.

Romney has, of course, performed his traditional flip-flop and backed off the position.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Luna on July 27, 2012, 02:19:40 AM

Would USA Today be better?

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/olympics/london/story/2012-07-26/David-Cameron-Mitt-Romney-Olympics/56498700/1

QuoteAt a press conference outside the Olympic Stadium, Cameron was asked about the Republican presidential candidate's doubts that Britain can carry off the Olympic Games, which start Friday.

"Look at what we're capable of achieving as a nation, even in difficult times" Cameron said, gesturing to the gleaming new stadium at his back. "Look behind me at this extraordinary Olympic Park, built from nothing in seven years."

Cameron also took issue with Romney's suggestion that the British, who are often deeply divided along regional lines, might not unite in support of the Games.

Romney has, of course, performed his traditional flip-flop and backed off the position.

I said it on Yahoo News the other day (something about Democrats are liars but Republicans are incapable of telling the truth)- you ask Romney the same question twice and he'll give you 5 different answers. He was a relatively tame governor because he didn't stand for anything except one rich white dude with his eyes on the White House.

Honestly, I'm surprised the fucker won the election here, even if O'Brien was not a particularly appealing candidate either. I can only assume sexism. I mean, we had already had two Republican governors IN A ROW who bailed for higher positions, and Acting Governor Swift probably would have too if not for Romney suddenly coming out of Utah and registering Belmont as his primary residence shortly before he decided to run and so outdoing Swift that she ended up crying on TV and bowing out. Honestly I would have preferred Romney to fuck off and Swift to win the primary. To Romney's credit, he did stay his full term.... which ended around the same time that the campaign for the 2008 Presidential elections started up.... and which Romney participated in....

Nephew Twiddleton

I guess what I'm saying is that, politically speaking, Romney as President wouldn't be the worse thing in the world if you're ok with out of touch entitled douchebags with no solid opinion on anything other than beating up gay kids and being such a regular douche and/or liar that he can't remember the incident, who lies about other shit to your face anyway and won't even win the state he was Governor in, and has immediately proven himself inept in foreign policy with our special friend forever England as the President of the United States, then well, more power to you.

He'll take more vacation time than any other president. He's like a lazier, douchier, paler, less likeable Obama. So, more of the same, but with more collective vomit swallowing and more involuntary haircuts.

Sir Bearington

The daily mail is mostly made up of exaggerated bullshit, regardless of whether its true or not.

Luna

Quote from: Bruce Twiddleton on July 27, 2012, 06:23:47 AM
I guess what I'm saying is that, politically speaking, Romney as President wouldn't be the worse thing in the world if you're ok with out of touch entitled douchebags with no solid opinion on anything other than beating up gay kids and being such a regular douche and/or liar that he can't remember the incident, who lies about other shit to your face anyway and won't even win the state he was Governor in, and has immediately proven himself inept in foreign policy with our special friend forever England as the President of the United States, then well, more power to you.

He'll take more vacation time than any other president. He's like a lazier, douchier, paler, less likeable Obama. So, more of the same, but with more collective vomit swallowing and more involuntary haircuts.

The biggest issue with Romney seems to be that he's willing to be led by those around him... and he surrounds himself with people who think they can legislate away rights.

Also:

http://www.politicususa.com/romney-shambles-britain-proclaims-worse-sarah-palin.html

My nomination for best line in a political review:

QuoteNot since World War II has London seen a bombing as thorough as Mitt Romney's.

LMNO

Quote from: Bruce Twiddleton on July 27, 2012, 06:14:15 AM
Honestly, I'm surprised the fucker won the election here, even if O'Brien was not a particularly appealing candidate either. I can only assume sexism.

A simpler explanation: Everyone living West of 495.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on July 27, 2012, 12:58:13 PM
Quote from: Bruce Twiddleton on July 27, 2012, 06:14:15 AM
Honestly, I'm surprised the fucker won the election here, even if O'Brien was not a particularly appealing candidate either. I can only assume sexism.

A simpler explanation: Everyone living West of 495.

Fair point.