News:

Thinking about Gabbard in general, my animal instinct is to flatten my ears against my head, roll my eyes up till the whites show, bare my teeth, and trill like a cicada stuck in a Commodore 64.

Main Menu

ATTN MORTALS: Post ITT for a quest to make you more Holy™.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, March 11, 2011, 05:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Donald Coyote on March 15, 2011, 12:32:21 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 15, 2011, 12:30:33 AM
Quote from: Donald Coyote on March 14, 2011, 11:56:46 PM
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

So far I am failing at my quest. I cannot track down a single Josh Mills that is Infantry, let alone at Ft Lewis. But I am not yet beaten. I shall curry favor with the minor demons that run personnel.

Or you could use facebook.   :lulz:

:|

I am going to sepuku  now.  :emo:

We Holy MenTM have a clarity of vision not granted to people that aren't also batshit insane.

TGRR,
Driving into Mordor, doesn't give a fuck.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Sexecutioner Chao Tight

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 15, 2011, 12:30:19 AM
Quote from: Sexecutioner Chao Tight on March 14, 2011, 11:17:06 PM

Determining which Church to target may take a bit of research.  I tend to group all of them as the same damn thing.  LDS is fair game, right?

Sure, if you're a completely amoral shitstain that wants to go to prison for a decade or six.

Get the fuck out of my thread.
Ahhh, so you ARE a protector of the Mormons.  I did not realize this.   :oops:
High Priestess of the First Church of the Burnt Lizard.  Protector of Chickens.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sexecutioner Chao Tight on March 15, 2011, 12:51:11 AM

Determining which Church to target may take a bit of research.  I tend to group all of them as the same damn thing.  LDS is fair game, right?

Sure, if you're a completely amoral shitstain that wants to go to prison for a decade or six.

No, I'm just not some Nazi fuckwad that wants to feed unwitting people LSD like the CIA used to be prone to doing.

You're worse than a fucking Mormon, you're on the same moral level as the Goddamn CIA.

Sorry, no quest for you.  Enjoy your stay in hell.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Sexecutioner Chao Tight

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 15, 2011, 12:53:10 AM

No, I'm just not some Nazi fuckwad that wants to feed unwitting people LSD like the CIA used to be prone to doing.

You're worse than a fucking Mormon, you're on the same moral level as the Goddamn CIA.

Sorry, no quest for you.  Enjoy your stay in hell.
LDS=Latter Day Saint=Mormon

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sexecutioner Chao Tight on March 15, 2011, 12:54:42 AM

Determining which Church to target may take a bit of research.  I tend to group all of them as the same damn thing.  LDS is fair game, right?

Ahhh, so you ARE a protector of the Mormons.  I did not realize this.   :oops:

Sorry, no quest for you.  Enjoy your stay in hell.

Whoops.  Read you wrong.

:emily:

You may now apologize1

Yes, the LDS is definitely fair game.

1  Since I am a Holy ManTM, and thus divinely inspired, the mistake here could not possibly have been mine.  Ergo, you are somehow to blame.

Sexecutioner Chao Tight

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 15, 2011, 12:56:57 AM
Quote from: Sexecutioner Chao Tight on March 15, 2011, 12:54:42 AM

Determining which Church to target may take a bit of research.  I tend to group all of them as the same damn thing.  LDS is fair game, right?

Ahhh, so you ARE a protector of the Mormons.  I did not realize this.   :oops:

Sorry, no quest for you.  Enjoy your stay in hell.

Whoops.  Read you wrong.

:emily:

You may now apologize1

Yes, the LDS is definitely fair game.

1  Since I am a Holy ManTM, and thus divinely inspired, the mistake here could not possibly have been mine.  Ergo, you are somehow to blame.
Naturally it was all my fault.  I do apologize for the confusion and for somehow taking things to the level of seeing you as a protector of Mormons. 

However, this mistake on my part (and definitely not any possible fallibility of my Holy ManTM) has brought me to question such things as Heaven and Hell.  I am excusing myself from my said Quest, until such time as Heaven so forth are clear to me.

Thank you for your consideration.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Sexecutioner Chao Tight on March 15, 2011, 01:19:25 AM
Naturally it was all my fault.  I do apologize for the confusion and for somehow taking things to the level of seeing you as a protector of Mormons. 

However, this mistake on my part (and definitely not any possible fallibility of my Holy ManTM) has brought me to question such things as Heaven and Hell.  I am excusing myself from my said Quest, until such time as Heaven so forth are clear to me.

Looks like SOMEONE is headed straight for an eternal afterlife with Jerry Falwell.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on March 15, 2011, 01:21:11 AM
Quote from: Sexecutioner Chao Tight on March 15, 2011, 01:19:25 AM

Looks like SOMEONE is headed straight for an eternal afterlife with Jerry Falwell.

And Nancy Reagan.

Sexecutioner Chao Tight

I suppose while I'm there I could slip them some LSD, just for fun.  

edit to remove Eldora-esque  :evil: emoticon.  btw - TGRR thanks for the heads-up.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sexecutioner Chao Tight on March 15, 2011, 01:29:53 AM
I suppose while I'm there I could slip them some LSD, just for fun.   :evil:

Use of the :evil: emote always kills the funny, on account of Eldora.  Thought you might want to know.

pH

Looks like its time for me to self-quest  8)

I'm going to talk to random people like I know them from a long time ago until I get invited to some event, at which point I will mention that I have no idea who they are.
College, +10.
This is a distraction.

QuoteTOMAHAWKS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: pH on March 15, 2011, 01:37:17 AM
Looks like its time for me to self-quest  8)

Yes, run along now.  The zaniness awaits!  Off you go!

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

I thought I had a pretty good grasp on US History, but for some reason I've never caught a waft of the putrid Philippine–American War.

I'm working on this, but I'm a bit at a loss for something despicable enough to properly commemorate our depraved soldiers.

(I'm not looking for suggestions or backing down from the quest, just giving a report from the field.)
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ☄ · · · N E T · · · ☄ on March 15, 2011, 02:58:34 AM
I thought I had a pretty good grasp on US History, but for some reason I've never caught a waft of the putrid Philippine–American War.

I'm working on this, but I'm a bit at a loss for something despicable enough to properly commemorate our depraved soldiers.

(I'm not looking for suggestions or backing down from the quest, just giving a report from the field.)

It's a horrorology thing.

Look up General Jacob Smith.  He was a real AmericanTM.

"Kill everyone over the age of ten."

Juana

Working on finding a picture of the creepy bronze bust of him from my high school library.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."