News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

ATTN MORTALS: Post ITT for a quest to make you more Holy™.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, March 11, 2011, 05:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Requia ☣

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 11, 2011, 06:54:17 PM
Quote from: Requia ☣ on March 11, 2011, 05:58:29 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 11, 2011, 05:56:52 PM
Quote from: Requia ☣ on March 11, 2011, 05:55:32 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 11, 2011, 05:52:36 PM
Quote from: Requia ☣ on March 11, 2011, 05:50:53 PM
Fine, I'll do it.

Location?

Salt Lake City.

I will not perform any task that involves a trip to Provo, or anywhere south of Taylorsville really.  An afterlife does me no good if I get my soul eaten.

You will obtain a hymn/sermon programme from THE Temple, and shoot it my way.

Address in PM.

This may take a while, the public isn't allowed in.

Methodology means nothing.

Just figuring out the best way to do it while staying out of prison (literally, the church has a small army of rent-a-cops based downtown).
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on March 11, 2011, 06:54:35 PM
Count me in.

You will see that Richter's facial hair goes away.  There are no limits on strategy, here.  Convince him, get him drunk, bludgeon him unconscious and break out the razor, you name it.  Pics to be posted at PD.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 11, 2011, 06:56:32 PM
Count me in.

You will see that Richter's facial hair goes away.  There are no limits on strategy, here.  Convince him, get him drunk, bludgeon him unconscious and break out the razor, you name it.  Pics to be posted at PD.

ofuk.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Requia ☣ on March 11, 2011, 06:55:48 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 11, 2011, 06:54:17 PM
Quote from: Requia ☣ on March 11, 2011, 05:58:29 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 11, 2011, 05:56:52 PM
Quote from: Requia ☣ on March 11, 2011, 05:55:32 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 11, 2011, 05:52:36 PM
Quote from: Requia ☣ on March 11, 2011, 05:50:53 PM
Fine, I'll do it.

Location?

Salt Lake City.

I will not perform any task that involves a trip to Provo, or anywhere south of Taylorsville really.  An afterlife does me no good if I get my soul eaten.

You will obtain a hymn/sermon programme from THE Temple, and shoot it my way.

Address in PM.

This may take a while, the public isn't allowed in.

Methodology means nothing.

Just figuring out the best way to do it while staying out of prison (literally, the church has a small army of rent-a-cops based downtown).

So get a Mormon to snag you a copy.

Martyrdom is all well and good, but not required.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on March 11, 2011, 06:56:52 PM
Count me in.

ofuk.

Pics will include some sort of sign, etc, that indicates the date, or mentions this quest.

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 11, 2011, 06:58:01 PM
Quote from: Luna on March 11, 2011, 06:56:52 PM
Count me in.

ofuk.

Pics will include some sort of sign, etc, that indicates the date, or mentions this quest.

This one might take awhile... 

Jenne

I take my Holiness seriously.  What can the whale's vagi--I mean San Diego do for you?

...and I cringe at doing anything having to do with military bases...

Elder Iptuous

Richter

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 11, 2011, 06:53:43 PM
Quote from: Richter on March 11, 2011, 06:52:03 PM
I'm in, but heaven is out of the question.  According to Suu my last PSA has in fact scored me an adjascent condo in hell.

You will find me the worst science fiction novel ever.  Era is unimportant, as is the condition of the book.  You can send it back with the Hunter S Thompson stuff.

I already have a few candidates, including stuff that was never published.  
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Salty

Gimmie! This should be fun considering I can see Sarah Palin from my house.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Luna

Quote from: Alty on March 11, 2011, 07:40:14 PM

Dunno what Roger will give you, but I'd give 10 Official Luna Pointz for a picture of a steaming dump on her lawn.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on March 11, 2011, 07:27:08 PM
I take my Holiness seriously.  What can the whale's vagi--I mean San Diego do for you?

...and I cringe at doing anything having to do with military bases...

Yours is interesting.  There's no timeline, and no proof required.  Strictly honor system.

The next time your inlaws dump on you, you will call them on it, on the spot, in no uncertain terms.

See?  Holy™ AND fun!   :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Iptuous on March 11, 2011, 07:33:43 PM
reporting in from DFW TX, oh Holy Taskmaster!

You will go to the Texas-ist steakhouse within range, and order a vegan-type salad.  Audio recording to MP3, to be sent to my email addie.  If hilarious enough, it will go on the weekly blast to Suu's radio show.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Alty on March 11, 2011, 07:40:14 PM

You will make 20 or more copies of a flyer demanding the repatriation of Bristol Palin from Phoenix, and post them in conspicious places.  At least one should go near the one other Alaskan liberal's house.

Pics of at least 3 of the posterings to be posted here.