News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

Have Blog, What Do?

Started by Phox, March 15, 2011, 09:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

So, out of boredom, I started a word press account. How shall I abuse it for my own amusement?

Jasper

Post the collected works of hirley0 and present it all as leaked CIA documents.  Xpost on conspiracy theory forums.

Phox

Eater of Clowns

Blog tradition dictates that you update frequently, perhaps several times a day, over the course of a week or two before slowly tapering off, updating maybe once a week, then finally either disregarding it entirely or forgetting that it ever existed but for some time later when it pops into your head while thinking about something else, contemplate starting it back up again and perhaps even do, finally stopping altogether and never returning.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor Phox on March 15, 2011, 09:07:21 PM
So, out of boredom, I started a word press account. How shall I abuse it for my own amusement?

Poe's Law, of course.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Phox

So, far, I've got conspiracy theorist and Poe's Law. Why I don't just make it the Official Teabaggin' 4 Jesus blog? Then I can do BOTH!  :fap:

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Doktor Phox on March 15, 2011, 09:07:21 PM

your role is a zealously religious liberal who thinks that the best compromise on the abortion issue is to outlaw abortion, but use tax dollars to fund "birthing clinics" for women to have their unwanted children, who are then adopted into organic farming communes.

I have more to this character flitting around in my head but It's quitting time and I'm headed home.  More later.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

LMNO

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on March 15, 2011, 09:10:07 PM
Blog tradition dictates that you update frequently, perhaps several times a day, over the course of a week or two before slowly tapering off, updating maybe once a week, then finally either disregarding it entirely or forgetting that it ever existed but for some time later when it pops into your head while thinking about something else, contemplate starting it back up again and perhaps even do, finally stopping altogether and never returning.

You've been reading my blog, haven't you?

Cain

Pretend your opinion really really matters, just like 99.9% of people blogging.

If you ever have any children, remember to put lots of pictures of them up, and tell stories which will used a decade down the line by vicious classmates to mock them into suicide.

Talk about how you're really poor all the time, then about how you spent all your money on expensive gadgets. 

Don't beg for money, but make meaningful comments about having ramen for dinner again (links to the above).

Remember that a suitable response to any and all criticism is a legal challenge.

Rumckle

Blog about your bowel movements. Include pictures.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

hooplala

We need a blog devoted to the daily occurrences in the life of Nicholas Cage.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cain

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

AFK

Quote from: Rumckle on March 16, 2011, 12:55:34 PM
Blog about your bowel movements. Include pictures.

Blog about your vowel movements.  Unclide puctires.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

I don't know if that counts as a pun, but I can feel the dark pit of despair opening in my heart once again....