News:

Living proof that any damn fool can make things more complex

Main Menu

Nigel Appreciation Thread

Started by Captain Utopia, March 21, 2011, 02:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Fair enough.

When my not-yet-ex said, as I was leaving the house, that he hoped we could reconcile in two or three years, I was about an inch from punching his face.  And, swordplay aside, I am NOT a violent person.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Nigel on March 21, 2011, 05:34:55 PM
Quote from: Cainad on March 21, 2011, 05:28:14 PM
<--APPRECIATING NIGEL

Quote from: Nigel on March 21, 2011, 04:17:52 PM
Thanks guys! Stop it!

Oops! I mean, way to spag up the Internet, nerd!

Much better, thank you!

Now... I just broke up with Mr. Language and am entering therapy to work on my recent habit of, as E.O.T. so eloquently said, only falling for guys who have one foot in another woman's vagina. I am also working on my anger issues. That means that, if all goes well, in a few months there will be no more blood-filled teeth-gnashing Destruct-O-Nigel rage.

This is fair warning, I think. In  the meantime, if anyone is being FUCKING STUPID ON THE INTERNET, especially in the areas of epidemiology or nutrition, let me know because I have an itch to BE RIGHT.

Well that sucks.  I remember how excited you were about him.

Hopefully you get some good inspiration out of it.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I was. And I think I had a basis for that, but the timing wasn't right. Too close to his breakup, and then I was in the way of him really dealing with that. It's never a good idea to be the rebound.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Luna on March 21, 2011, 07:00:30 PM
Fair enough.

When my not-yet-ex said, as I was leaving the house, that he hoped we could reconcile in two or three years, I was about an inch from punching his face.  And, swordplay aside, I am NOT a violent person.

Ewwwwww.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Fair enough.

"WHEN I GET TIRED OF THE TRAMP, I CAN COME BACK, RIGHT?"
\
:winner:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Luna

Quote from: Nigel on March 21, 2011, 07:12:07 PM
Fair enough.

Ewwwwww.

Yeah.  Sorry, you do NOT get to take a fucking vacation from a marriage, particularly not when you're planning to cruise the bowels of Lower Slutsylvania for a couple years.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 21, 2011, 07:15:10 PM
Fair enough.

\

:lulz:

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 21, 2011, 07:15:10 PM
Fair enough.

\

Essentially, yeah, that's what he was asking.

No.

Not just no, but HELL no.

And for those of you who are around to see if I even THINK about that idiocy, if it even looks like I'm considering it, kindly pistol-whip my ass and nail me into a barrel until my brains grow back in.

The Wizard

Insanity we trust.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

:banana:

Welcome back!

It got pretty quiet around here...
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'll try to keep it unquiet, if I can.

Sir Squid Diddimus

I was just telling a friend that I miss your posts and the posts of things your children say.

I talk about internet spags like they're real people. I feel weird now.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS