News:

It is better to set off a nuclear bomb, than to sit and curse the dark.

Main Menu

CRAMULUS

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, March 23, 2011, 11:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Placid Dingo on April 10, 2011, 04:18:01 AM
Wait... Someone said something to someone else on the Internet and someone took that thing and sent a copy to someone else to show them that that said something bad?

I'm hoping this is about to become compellingly more sinister, because right now it's moving into psycho teenage girl bullshit territory.

Oh, it's far more sinister.  I have sent an army of cultists out to entrap Cram into saying rotten shit, and then to report back to me.  I have de-deprogrammers standing by to brainwash anyone who doesn't like it, and I will cram Thetans in your head so fast you'll shit your medulla out of your ass under such pressure that you will develop no less than four (4) fistulas.

NOBODY LEAVES!  OR ELSE!

Now stare deeply into the eyes of "Bob".  It's a life-changing experience.

:bob:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Phox

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 10, 2011, 04:22:39 AM
Wait... Someone said something to someone else on the Internet and someone took that thing and sent a copy to someone else to show them that that said something bad?

I'm hoping this is about to become compellingly more sinister, because right now it's moving into psycho teenage girl bullshit territory.

Oh, it's far more sinister.  I have sent an army of cultists out to entrap Cram into saying rotten shit, and then to report back to me.  I have de-deprogrammers standing by to brainwash anyone who doesn't like it, and I will cram Thetans in your head so fast you'll shit your medulla out of your ass under such pressure that you will develop no less than four (4) fistulas.

NOBODY LEAVES!  OR ELSE!

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Placid Dingo

NOBODY LEAVES!  OR ELSE!

Thank goodness. I was getting worried for a moment.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor Phox on April 10, 2011, 04:25:02 AM

NOBODY LEAVES!  OR ELSE!

LOOK!  THE FUCKING PIPE STEM ISN'T BETWEEN HIS TEETH!  IT'S JUST FLOATING THERE!

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Placid Dingo on April 10, 2011, 04:25:13 AM
Thank goodness. I was getting worried for a moment.

Well, yes.  I am known for my calm disposition, and for never taking up a beef with someone, no matter the provocation.

Unless they try to leave the cult.  Then it's on like Pamela Anderson's herpes, bitches!

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 10, 2011, 04:26:00 AM
Quote from: Doktor Phox on April 10, 2011, 04:25:02 AM

NOBODY LEAVES!  OR ELSE!

LOOK!  THE FUCKING PIPE STEM ISN'T BETWEEN HIS TEETH!  IT'S JUST FLOATING THERE!

BadBeast

Pammy has teh :eek: Hurpeys? Sheeeit!
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 10, 2011, 04:04:00 AM

I expect Rat to do that, so no surprise there.  pH is essentially in the same catagory.

Uh, note what I commented on... ECH, not you.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 10, 2011, 03:55:09 AM
Quote from: Rip City Hustle on April 09, 2011, 09:59:24 PM
I think this was stated about 5 times already, but this has absolutely NOTHING to do with Cram leaving PD. Everyone's free to come and go, even if nobody can ever leave.

Won't do any fucking good, ECH.  Their minds are made up, there was never any Goddamn question about what actually happened or didn't happen.

Not really. I'm willing to listen to what motivated this (I saw your post about the screenshot, and about PMing Cram for an explanation... currently dwelling on that), and I'll accept that I may have jumped the gun by voicing an ill-informed opinion.

If what you say is true (and I don't have any good reason to believe that it's not), then this is indeed a matter of personal beef and not about Cram flouncing. And, given that, there's really nothing else for me to add to this discussion that isn't more shit-stirring.

Cainad,
just when I thought I'd learned to keep my big fucking mouth shut...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on April 10, 2011, 06:19:55 AM

Not really. I'm willing to listen to what motivated this (I saw your post about the screenshot, and about PMing Cram for an explanation... currently dwelling on that), and I'll accept that I may have jumped the gun by voicing an ill-informed opinion.

No, the default position is that Roger is bad, and does bad things, just for the hell of it.

I'm like the Fu Manchu of PD.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 10, 2011, 06:23:22 AM

No, the default position is that Roger is bad, and does bad things, just for the hell of it.

Yes, sir! Sorry, sir!

*ahem*

ROGER WTF IS WRONG WITH YUO WHY DID YOU DO THAT AWFUL THING

I AM SO INCREDIBLY UPSET BY YOUR APPARENTLY UNJUSTIFIED DICKERY

BAAAAAAAW

...Is more correct, yes?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on April 10, 2011, 06:25:54 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 10, 2011, 06:23:22 AM

Yes, sir! Sorry, sir!

*ahem*

ROGER WTF IS WRONG WITH YUO WHY DID YOU DO THAT AWFUL THING

I AM SO INCREDIBLY UPSET BY YOUR APPARENTLY UNJUSTIFIED DICKERY

BAAAAAAAW

...Is more correct, yes?

Something like that.  :lulz:

I'm just having a giggle...I shall have to flow chart this.  Something like:

PROBLEM OCCURS

Is Roger involved?  ---->  Yes ----> Roger is responsible
   |
   |
  No
   |
   |
Is Roger online? ---> Yes ---> Roger is responsible
   |
   |
  No
   |
   |
ZOMG!  MIND LAZORS!

Don Coyote

I have been invoking your presence all day.......

Freeky

ZOMG MIND LAZORS! ROGER WTF

I know it's still your fault, even if it's the mind lazors.

Telarus

I find it hard to believe that Cram typed the words "Discordia would be better off without Roger" or the similar. Considering he knows that Discordia is more than just PD. I also believe that he may have, out of frustration or monkey-emotions. I have no evidence either way. Fuck, I've said worse to my personal friends on occasion, before apologizing.

Cram has told me that 'taking a break' from PD wasn't about Roger, just about his personal situation and day-to-day stress levels building up IRL.

I have no clue what's going down currently. Hopefully Cram and Rog can communicate without any interference and clear this up, so I'll just butt the fuck out after this post until shit settles.

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!