News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

NIGEL NIGEL NIGEL!

Started by East Coast Hustle, March 24, 2011, 02:11:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

A friend of mine up north referred to Portland today as "Seattle's Mexico".

I like it even harder because it means that Vancouver is Washington's El Paso. :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on March 24, 2011, 02:11:56 AM

I like it even harder because it means that Vancouver is Washington's El Paso. :lulz:

I have to post this on Facebook, dude. I told a friend and she lost her fucking mind. This meme has legs!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

I saw that :lulz:

I hope it spreads like a Vancouver girl's herpes.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on March 28, 2011, 11:05:58 PM
I saw that :lulz:

I hope it spreads like a Vancouver girl's herpes.

THE PEOPLE LOVE IT.

East Coast Hustle

I'm going to have to avoid the temptation to stretch it to the point of ridiculousness.

"DUDE, WHERE ARE YOU?"
\
:)

I'M IN THE ACAPULCO OF OREGON
\
:ECH:

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN?
\
:?

I'M AT THE TILLAMOOK CHEESE FACTORY, DUDE.
\

Laughin Jude

I have nothing to add except my complete approval.
Laughin Jude.com - Philosophy, snark, weird stories and bad art

The Plain and Honest Truth - A semi-Discordian serial novel about 9/11, the Iraq War, aliens, the origins of Western religion and an evil sock puppet from another dimension

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on March 28, 2011, 11:22:19 PM
I'm going to have to avoid the temptation to stretch it to the point of ridiculousness.

"DUDE, WHERE ARE YOU?"
\
:)

I'M IN THE ACAPULCO OF OREGON
\

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN?
\
:?

I'M AT THE TILLAMOOK CHEESE FACTORY, DUDE.
\

That elicited silent, open-mouth laughter from me. I think this cannot be stretched far ENOUGH. Cannon Beach; Oregon's Baja.

Jasper

The Johnny

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on March 24, 2011, 02:11:56 AM

NO! Coyoacan is Mexico's Portland.

:evilmad:
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

East Coast Hustle

I had to read the wiki page, but from what I can tell it's an area of the DF that has all the food carts and a piece of public art with a bird on it.

In other words, you appear to be absolutely right. :lulz:

Telarus

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on March 29, 2011, 04:01:30 AM
I had to read the wiki page, but from what I can tell it's an area of the DF that has all the food carts and a piece of public art with a bird on it.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

The Johnny

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on March 29, 2011, 04:01:30 AM

Is where all the hippie, yuppie, hipsters, sociology/anthropology/philosophy/artsy majors go to do the "peacock" walk about how so-not-mainstream they are...

good thing is that its a library hub and where the national cinetheque resides in... UNAM aint far either...

Yet to find Mexico's New York or in its defect, San Francisco...
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Suu

By this hypothesis, that would make Providence Boston's Mexico.

Crap, it makes so much sense...
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."