News:

Can anyone ever be sufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion?

Main Menu

Songs for the broken hearted

Started by Lies, March 24, 2011, 03:23:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 05, 2011, 04:01:17 AM
Two things:

1.  "She" is a basement dweller, Mom's house, etc, in a shitty little subdivision near LA.  This is fact.  I speculate that "she" weighs approximately 400 pounds, based on the sheer level of malice "she" spews at everyone who seems to be having a good time...or any other kind of time that involves, you know, other people.

2.  "Her" early posts were like this:

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=20308.msg683772#msg683772

"She" bombed, and then came back 2 years later to puke "her" weak-sister hatred all over the place.

3.  "She" has a penis.  It's just very small, and "she" tapes it.

Well.....I honestly assumed it was a penis bearer. One that for whatever reason is jealous of Lies :lulz:

Phox

That explains a lot.

FYI, Fuckface III, tucking your wee willy is kinda pointless if you never go outside. Just sayin'.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Donald Coyote on April 05, 2011, 04:05:06 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 05, 2011, 04:01:17 AM
Two things:

1.  "She" is a basement dweller, Mom's house, etc, in a shitty little subdivision near LA.  This is fact.  I speculate that "she" weighs approximately 400 pounds, based on the sheer level of malice "she" spews at everyone who seems to be having a good time...or any other kind of time that involves, you know, other people.

2.  "Her" early posts were like this:

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=20308.msg683772#msg683772

"She" bombed, and then came back 2 years later to puke "her" weak-sister hatred all over the place.

3.  "She" has a penis.  It's just very small, and "she" tapes it.

Well.....I honestly assumed it was a penis bearer. One that for whatever reason is jealous of Lies :lulz:

It's not a Lies thing.  It also attempted to shit on the tomahawk thread.

It basically wanders from thread to thread, being as pointlessly miserable as it can.  It's nothing more than a 3rd rate troll, out for revenge.

With a taped penis, bed sores between its fat rolls, and a mouth full of Cheetohs and ineffective vitriol.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 05, 2011, 04:07:54 AM

With a taped penis, bed sores between its fat rolls, and a mouth full of Cheetohs and ineffective vitriol.

:vom: TERRIBLE IMAGERY

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Fred ⊂(◉‿◉)つ on April 05, 2011, 04:10:19 AM

I prefer to think of myself as an artist.   :lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Phox

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 05, 2011, 04:10:51 AM

ITT TGRR shows Coyote that Coyote's mind is a clean happy place filled with sunshine and rainbows next to the Holiness(tm) of TGGR's mind.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Donald Coyote on April 05, 2011, 04:12:34 AM

ITT TGRR shows Coyote that Coyote's mind is a clean happy place filled with sunshine and rainbows next to the Holiness(tm) of TGGR's mind.

Or, as Nurse Enabler says, "You just ain't right."

TGRR,
Holier than is strictly necessary.

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 05, 2011, 04:13:38 AM

TGRR,

You would drive the people I have worked with to drano.
A lot of them say "......" as if to denote that they lack the words to describe the horrors I have just spewed out.

Coyote, routinely tells people the simplest way to solve problems using garden tools.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Donald Coyote on April 05, 2011, 04:16:21 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 05, 2011, 04:13:38 AM

TGRR,

You would drive the people I have worked with to drano.
A lot of them say "......" as if to denote that they lack the words to describe the horrors I have just spewed out.

Coyote, routinely tells people the simplest way to solve problems using garden tools.

You just have to reach down deep for the horrible truth.

After a while, it all looks like when you puke too long on an empty stomach.  That's when you've hit the Holy Bits.

Lyris_Nymphetamine

Oh how I love you guys.

TGRR. I've always wondered what it is about bald men which makes them so angry. Perhaps its a medical thing which links baldness to low blood sugar? Have a sugar cookie and smile! Your lovely smile takes the attention away from the blinding light reflecting off your dome.

Donald Coyote. there's not much to be jealous of - his deep seated (and poorly hidden) psychological issues stem from either a bad family life as a child, suppressed anger at being touched in his special place by 'uncle' bob, or the general realization that his life amounts to nothing and inside he's are an empty, soulless shell of self hatred masquerading as a carefree ladies man with no issues is simply too obvious not to laugh at. ... or its all of the above.

But on a more lighthearted note, I shit on your emo circle jerk because I care.

Much love, x

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Lyris_Nymphetamine on April 05, 2011, 06:25:50 AM
Oh how I love you guys.

TGRR. I've always wondered what it is about bald men which makes them so angry. Perhaps its a medical thing which links baldness to low blood sugar? Have a sugar cookie and smile! Your lovely smile takes the attention away from the blinding light reflecting off your dome.

Donald Coyote. there's not much to be jealous of - his deep seated (and poorly hidden) psychological issues stem from either a bad family life as a child, suppressed anger at being touched in his special place by 'uncle' bob, or the general realization that his life amounts to nothing and inside he's are an empty, soulless shell of self hatred masquerading as a carefree ladies man with no issues is simply too obvious not to laugh at. ... or its all of the above.

But on a more lighthearted note, I shit on your emo circle jerk because I care.

Much love, x

Eh, Lyris? TGRR has a full head of hair that is willing to grow, and probably always will. He shaves it by choice.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Also, you seem kinda dumb, and your insults are similar to the less-sophisticated invectives invoked by my children. Not very effective, if effective's what you're going for.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Roaring Biscuit!

Quote from: Lyris_Nymphetamine on April 05, 2011, 06:25:50 AM

I think there should be some notice for trolls somewhere that carefully explains that this sort of "insult" only "works" when it's true, you know it's true, and they know you know it's true.

Luna

Seriously, ya'll?  Lyris is right.  Lies here gave us all the perfect opening to shit all over him, and we chose to actually have a reasonable, really damn cool conversation about music, sharing some favorites, and some of us maybe stepping outside our usual music styles to check out what was posting, and maybe expanding our horizons and finding something new we enjoy.  I mean, really, what were we thinking?  After all, this whole place is all about doing nothing but tearing each other into small, bloody pieces, right?

After all, who'd want to go to a forum where, when somebody's in pain, the response isn't to tear them down, but to help them get through it?  Hell, the whole world should be just plain FULL of nothing but people who rip each other apart at the tiniest sign of weakness.  How DARE we actually act like real people instead of foaming animals tearing one of our own up for Lyris's amusement?  After all, nobody held LYRIS'S hand when the person Lyris wanted stared at Lyris in dawning horror and gasped, "Oh, God, no, I'd rather masturbate with 50 grit industrial sandpaper!"  And life should be fair, like that, nobody gets to be treated ANY better than Lyris.

Fuck you, Lyris.  I'd call you a douchenozzle, but a douchenozzle at least has some purpose in life.  Crawl back into your basement, curl up, reflect on your own pathetic life, and die.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."