Gods of PD

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, March 24, 2011, 11:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

East Coast Hustle
Our Lord of Dodgy Income.

Symbol:  Cheap cigar.

Temple:  The back door of any brothel.

Worshipers:  Hustlas, amateur/aspiring chefs, full time jackasses.

Minions:  Portland.

Obedience:  The worshiper will go to the club, smoke where he/she damn well pleases, and knock the bouncer the fuck out when the smoking ordinances are explained to him/her.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

LMNO
The Deviant One

Symbol: Disembodied mustache. 

Temple:  Any club that plays punk rock, or any Gay Bar.

Worshipers:  Punk rockers, glorious faggots, trannies.

Minions:  Numberless Boston Queens.

Obedience:  The worshiper will publicly and unashamedly associate with perverts, transvestites, and gloriously flaming homosexuals on worknights.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

The Dark Empress Nigel
Sweet Mother of Razors

Symbol:  A blowtorch and pliers.

Temple:  Art Galleries or the smoking patios of pervert bars.

Worshipers:  Artists, the exhausted, the insane.

Minions:  Bead workers, Tucson, people on "their own frequency".

Obedience:  The worshiper will stay awake for 24+ hours, then drink bourbon and stagger around downtown looking for trouble.

The Good Reverend Roger

Alty
Terrible God of the Frozen North

Symbol:  An icicle.

Temple:  Any church of a different religion.  Preferably in Wassilla.

Worshipers:  The 5 non-teabaggers in Alaska.

Minions:  Wolves, bears, windegos.

Obedience:  The worshiper will eat the nearest concentration of fat, whatever or whomever that may be.

The Good Reverend Roger

Iason
Dark Lord of the Pit

Symbol:  Pile of orphans.

Temple:  Any ruins.

Worshipers:  None.  Iason is strictly appeased, not worshiped.

Minions:  Congress.

Obedience:  The person wishing to appease Iason will fire puppies into traffic with a PVC cannon.

The Good Reverend Roger

Remington
Protector of Gram

Symbol:  Wire sculpture of a man.

Temple:  Any building at high altitude.

Worshipers:  All members of the RPG ghetto, little old ladies, people from Manitoba.

Minions:  Jackalopes, Sasquatch, photobombers.

Obedience:  The worshiper will do horrible things to pictures of Gram using MS Paint.

The Good Reverend Roger

Descriptions to be added tomorrow.  More to follow as well.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This thread is fucking tits! :mittens:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Phox

Evidently, I am quite the devotee of LMNO, and I have made obeisance to Nigel on at least 2 occasions I can recall.  :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on March 25, 2011, 12:07:29 AM
This thread is fucking tits! :mittens:

Gonna add more detailed descriptions tomorrow, when I should be working.

The Wizard

Ha! This is really cool!

:mittens:

More please.
Insanity we trust.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 24, 2011, 11:55:44 PM

I keep coming back to this and LOLing, because it's horribly true.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on March 25, 2011, 02:15:12 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 24, 2011, 11:55:44 PM

I keep coming back to this and LOLing, because it's horribly true.

Oh, just wait for the added text tomorrow.

Luna

:mittens:

Will be back tomorrow!
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."