News:

"We don't make the apocalypse, we make the apocalypse better."

Main Menu

Inspiration has struck... Possibly, maybe...

Started by ThatGreenGentleman, April 09, 2011, 08:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BadBeast

Quote from: Nigel on April 20, 2011, 02:31:18 PM
This kid's going places!
That's irrefutable. I just hope they're all the right places.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Phox

Quote from: BadBeast on April 20, 2011, 02:46:20 PM
Quote from: Nigel on April 20, 2011, 02:31:18 PM
This kid's going places!
That's irrefutable. I just hope they're all the right places.
P'raps we should consult Oscar Wilde?

BadBeast

Not getting the Wilde reference, but yeah, whatever it takes. I can't channel Oscar Wilde though. He's too bitchy bitchy,cleverdicky. That's partly why he is still meme-bombing his quotes everywhere, like little parcels of cynical bile, from beyond the grave.
That spag gets quoted more than fucking Churchill.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Phox

Quote from: BadBeast on April 21, 2011, 12:02:09 AM
Not getting the Wilde reference, but yeah, whatever it takes. I can't channel Oscar Wilde though. He's too bitchy bitchy,cleverdicky. That's partly why he is still meme-bombing his quotes everywhere, like little parcels of cynical bile, from beyond the grave.
Meant all the places he went.  :lol:

BadBeast

Quote from: Doktor Phox on April 21, 2011, 01:07:37 AM
Quote from: BadBeast on April 21, 2011, 12:02:09 AM
Meant all the places he went.  :lol:
Oh, right. He went to places I wouldn't go to as well. Reading for one. If Swindon is the Arsepipe of England, then Reading is an Anal polyp, 30 miles up it.

ThatGreenGentleman

They only ever spoke pretty words that really held no meaning. And Eliza hated them for it. Her parents were successful, rich, but only ever cared about their own reputations. But whenever she made a mistake they would never shut up about it. Especially her mother, who would guilt trip her into apologizing for every little thing. She wanted to run away, to just get away from the noise. Eliza had, in fact, tried to run away multiple times, but always ended up in failure. Her escape attempts always failed because she was always found and brought home, to another guilt trip.

Eliza was told one day that she was engaged to a man she had never met. Being royally pissed off, she told them she wouldn't marry anyone. She knew that this marriage was all business, and that if she refused it would hurt her parents company and especially their reputation. Unfortunately her parents anticipated this and set a trap. They told her that she'd have to accept this marriage, or else. She again refused. With a snap of the mothers fingers her henchmen came out and grabbed Eliza. Her mother then clearly stated that Eliza would be tortured until she agreed to the marriage. Weeks of branding, sleep deprivation, waterboarding, and things like that went on. Until she finally gave in, she never once showed any sign of pain.

Soon Eliza was married to someone she had never met before then. Her father would feel guilty forever while her mother never gave any of it a second thought. Eliza, now trapped in her cage, would forever hate those who stole her freedom, like a bird no longer able to fly.

An idea worth a thousand wounds.
THE END.
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

Phox

ThatGreenGentleman

Horror movies + spicy jambalaya = fucked up story time kiddies.  :lol:

BadBeast

And who knows? She may even grow to love him.

ThatGreenGentleman

His heart was an open door. Phillip never got close to people, but he pretended to. He enjoyed reading histories of kings and emperors. He always wanted to be a king, at least for a day. He'd have to choose a Queen though, because a King need's a Queen. It's just how it was. Phillip was playing in the playground's sandbox, making a sand castle, while he was thinking about this. A girl by the name of Lily, who was in the same first grade class as him, walked up to the sandbox. She held toy dinosaurs in her hands and asked if she could play with Phillip. Phillip knew she seemed familiar, but didn't remember her name. He told her she could if she wanted to. While he engrossed in making the sand castle, Lily just looked at it. She eventually asked why he liked making sand castles. He replied with a twinkle in his eye that he wanted to be a King, so he had to make a castle. Lily asked if her dinosaurs could live in the castle and he said 'No, dinosaurs can't live in a King's castle.' When she was about to tell him 'they could so' her mom was calling for her to come home. Lily said she'd come again tomorrow with her dinosaurs and Phillip just merely nodded.

They met at the sandbox in the park everyday. Lily would come running with her dinosaurs in her arms and he'd be sitting there with a shovel and bucket. She had declared herself Queen of the dinosaurs, and he decided to be King of the sand. She'd always have her dinosaurs attack his castle, and then he'd rebuild it. He found her loud laugh to be annoying, but didn't say anything since she was his first real friend. This is how their days at the sandbox continued during that summer, until the day when she stopped moving completely.

Lily had a rare hereditary disease, that had led to her demise. Phillip went to her house to see if she had a cold or something, no one was home but Lily who had opened the door. She looked very pale and weak. She and Phillip went into the living room to play with her toys, which mainly consisted of dinosaurs. After a few moments she began to cough up blood, began to shake, then finally stopped moving. Her favorite dinosaur fell from her hand, and Phillip sat there, stunned. He poked her, then shoved her a bit and told her to "wake up!" but she never did. He panicked and ran to the neighbors house and told them what happened. An ambulance was called for, as well as her parents, and Lily's lifeless body was taken away. Lily the dinosaur Queen's days had ended, but for the King of the sand, Phillip, his days went on. But those days would never be the same without his dinosaur Queen.

How would you like to be King for a day?
THE END.

BadBeast

ThatGreenGentleman

James remembered the turtle he had as kid. The turtle's name, if he had remembered correctly, was Simon. Simon was the best turtle a kid could ask for. He was wrinkly, and would play hide and seek. He recalled the day he got Simon. It was his birthday and he had begged his parents for a puppy. They told him they had gotten him a pet, and he was so sure it was a puppy. But when they presented him the new pet it was just some turtle they had gotten from the discount section. Frankly, he was disappointed. He wasn't disappointed that the turtle was born a turtle, but he was disappointed that they didn't want to dish out the cash to get him something that WASN'T from a discount bin of some sort. Not wanting to be a bad son, he accepted their failed attempt at trying to be decent people. It wasn't the puppy he wanted, but that turtle was probably the best thing that happened to him.

Soon enough he remembered the day he lost Simon. He had come back from school, and ran straight to his room to see Simon. It had been about 3 years since he had gotten Simon. When James looked into Simon's tank to find him, but he wasn't there. James asked his mom where Simon was, and she said he had run away to go see the country of France and would be back eventually. James believed this for about 25 seconds until he realized that turtles wouldn't be able to get to France from where they were located. And that turtles can't run. James then realized that everyone lies. His parents, his teachers, even his friends. He then became a very dark and cold child, who looked at people with distrusting eyes. He would never believe anyone again, but he would always love his dear Simon. Now we come back to James' present, he's a full grown adult. James owns a multimillion dollar company, and still looks at people with distrusting eyes.

A gondola ride in Paris wouldn't be too bad.
THE END.