News:

It's not laughter if you're just going through the muscle movements you remember from the times you actually gave a fuck.

Main Menu

Inspiration has struck... Possibly, maybe...

Started by ThatGreenGentleman, April 09, 2011, 08:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on July 22, 2011, 07:15:19 AM
  He had come so close, but fell short. She jumped the gun, but landed too far. They had met more than several times, but those moments were fleeting, as time often runs too quickly for most of us. He was some rich kid from uptown of someplace, while she was very lower middle class. They first met on the street when he was about to get mugged by a local thug. She rode in like she was the knight in shining armor and he was the princess... Or something like that. They became close even though they didn't see each other often, to the point where they almost actually developed feelings for each other. Almost. His parents were forcing him into an arranged marriage which he wanted no part of. So the girl whom he almost actually had feelings with said that they should run away together. This was where she had jumped the gun, but landed too far. So now he had a decision to make. Be rich and miserable, or be poor and happy. Sadly, this did not end the way most fairytales do. He chose being rich and miserable over poor and happy. So he married someone who did not almost actually develop feelings for. This was where he had come so close (to almost loving someone), but fell short. They never saw each other again.

Don't question yourself every time.
THE END.

What Phox said.  Damn.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Placid Dingo

Quote from: Luna on July 22, 2011, 12:08:18 PM
Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on July 22, 2011, 07:15:19 AM
  He had come so close, but fell short. She jumped the gun, but landed too far. They had met more than several times, but those moments were fleeting, as time often runs too quickly for most of us. He was some rich kid from uptown of someplace, while she was very lower middle class. They first met on the street when he was about to get mugged by a local thug. She rode in like she was the knight in shining armor and he was the princess... Or something like that. They became close even though they didn't see each other often, to the point where they almost actually developed feelings for each other. Almost. His parents were forcing him into an arranged marriage which he wanted no part of. So the girl whom he almost actually had feelings with said that they should run away together. This was where she had jumped the gun, but landed too far. So now he had a decision to make. Be rich and miserable, or be poor and happy. Sadly, this did not end the way most fairytales do. He chose being rich and miserable over poor and happy. So he married someone who did not almost actually develop feelings for. This was where he had come so close (to almost loving someone), but fell short. They never saw each other again.

Don't question yourself every time.
THE END.

What Phox said.  Damn.

Reminds me of Murakami.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

ThatGreenGentleman

Long ago, perhaps so long ago that no one would remember, there was a man who built a house for his wife. The man himself was plain and ordinary, but he was too kind for his own good. His wife was gorgeous and charismatic, but was cruel and had a heart of coal. She was known as someone who used to enjoy the best food, but now enjoyed the most gruesome dishes imaginable. When he finished building her house she ordered him to hire a cook, and he complied. So a chef was hired, but he made food that she didn't desire. She told him she wanted something that no one could possibly stomach eating, he didn't quite get it, so she gave him a hint. His eyes widened with fear and disgust, and she merely said, "Well? Go make me some food." And slowly, the village people began to go missing, one by one. The husband couldn't bear to let his wife do such a thing, but he knew he was powerless, especially when his legs "disappeared". There was only one thing the husband could do.

The wife eventually ate the chef, and the servants, and the villagers who hadn't left town. The only people left were her, and her husband. So, the wife began to look for her husband in their large house, but he was no where to be found. She happened to pass by a window and saw him. He pouring a liquid around the house, and lit a match. She began to laugh, and then looked at her hand. She said to herself, "Well here's something I haven't tried yet." As the flames engulfed the house, she happily ate herself. Even now, no one knows if the flames burned her to a crisp, or if she ate herself to death. The remains of the house still stand are ever so quiet, but if you listen closely, you can still hear her laughing while munching upon her own flesh.

Eat your heart out, we all know she would.
THE END.
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

ThatGreenGentleman

She lay in a hospital bed, withered from age and senile from the years. She stared out the window, and thought back to her first memory. It was hazy, like she hadn't existed until she was old enough to actually remember things. You all know that feeling, where you can't remember anything before your first memory, as if you never existed until that point in time. She didn't know where she was or where she had been, but she knew where she wanted to go, and that was her first memory. The movie reel that was her memory jumped ahead to the day she met her husband. They had met on a rainy day, in a city somewhere far away, in a small restaurant that was run by an Italian family. She remembered how full of life his smile was. The reel jumped ahead to the day shes got married, and then continued to do so until it reached the day where her husband died. That day, it was as if a part of herself died. But she remembered the good memories as her pulse slowly died away...

This shit is getting to me...
THE END.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on August 04, 2011, 02:04:38 AM
   She lay in a hospital bed, withered from age and senile from the years. She stared out the window, and thought back to her first memory. It was hazy, like she hadn't existed until she was old enough to actually remember things. You all know that feeling, where you can't remember anything before your first memory, as if you never existed until that point in time. She didn't know where she was or where she had been, but she knew where she wanted to go, and that was her first memory. The movie reel that was her memory jumped ahead to the day she met her husband. They had met on a rainy day, in a city somewhere far away, in a small restaurant that was run by an Italian family. She remembered how full of life his smile was. The reel jumped ahead to the day shes got married, and then continued to do so until it reached the day where her husband died. That day, it was as if a part of herself died. But she remembered the good memories as her pulse slowly died away...

THE END.

This one made me cry a little.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

ThatGreenGentleman

He destroyed everything he touched, whether it be relationships to vases, he was destructive without meaning to be. He was definitely the clumsy destructive type. He expected to be alone because of this, but he wasn't. There was a girl he had known since childhood, who had always been there for him. He took it for granted that she would always be there, but of course one day, she left. She never said where she was going, or why, she just simply left one day. He then refused to get close to anyone ever again, because he feared they would leave him one day like she did. Now he was truly alone the world without a friend.

You don't have to say goodbye, we're looking at the same night sky.
THE END.

Phox

LMNO

Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on August 04, 2011, 02:04:38 AM

THE END.

Oof.  I'm both happy and regretting I clicked in this thread so soon.

ThatGreenGentleman

He knew that life was short and fleeting, so he wanted to see everything and burn it into his memory. He wanted to do so because of something someone had told him long ago, a short conversation from his childhood that he barely remembered. That conversation he had was with a lady who always sounded like she was smiling. She had said to him "Time is fleeting, so make sure you never miss a chance to see something beautiful or horrible. Because in the end, all you have left are those memories." He took this to heart, and ever since then he made sure to never forget anything. Where he is now or where he is going we'll never really know, but it's probably someplace with many things to see.

Where are your words now?
THE END.

ThatGreenGentleman

The monochromatic city is a very boring place, especially if you didn't grow up there. If you ask the residents of the city why there is no color, they will look at you as if you were a crazy person. Most of them have never even heard of color, and those that do know what color is (like red, blue, green, etc.) will never see it in their entire life. But there was a girl who dreamed of seeing color, because her monochromatic vision seemed very dull to her. Her name was Elise, and she a very bored girl within the monochromatic city. She'd always ask why they weren't able to see in color like those outside of the city, but no one would ever answer her. Or they would tell her that she wouldn't like the answer (of course, assuming there was an answer.) Elise was dying to experience what color was, when it occurred to her, that if she wanted to know, why not just leave the city? And so she did, though she dug her own grave by doing so...

When word got around to him that there was a girl who was leaving the city to see what colors were, he knew he would have to stop her. Well, it was his job to keep those who have never seen color before from ever seeing it. He sighed, since he disliked his job, for it was very bloody work. But he then walked in the direction to the edge of the city, where he knew he'd find his target...

Elise never realized how enormous the city was, so she got lost a couple of times on her way to the edge of the city, but she finally made it. Now she only stood a few short steps away from the city limits, and now was most definitely the moment of truth. She jumped out of the city limits and actually cried at what she saw. Elise never knew that color could be this beautiful and mesmerizing, she never knew how empty her world without color know seemed. Elise was too preoccupied to notice someone was quickly approaching from behind, until it was too late. She turned round at the last moment and saw a man with a sad look on his face. "I'm sorry..." was the first and last thing she heard from the sad looking man.

The grass on this side never seemed so green...
THE END.

ThatGreenGentleman

It felt as if she was losing her grip on reality. She couldn't remember how or when it started, but she knew her sanity was slowly decreasing. All the things she has seen and done, she couldn't forget even if she really wanted to. She'd randomly scream as her sanity died away a bit, and as insanity crept in little by little. When she finally lost her sanity, she was sitting on the floor of her room, her back up against the wall with her hands covering her eyes. She knew that if she looked directly at it, she'd be kissing her sanity goodbye. But she just couldn't help herself, and peeked at the creature through the cracks between her fingers. You know what TV screen static looks like right? Well imagine that but in the shape of a human, and it has beady eyes. That was insanity, and she was looking it straight in the eyes. She couldn't peel her eyes away, so she and Insanity sat there staring at each other, until she broke.

Take me home tonight.
THE END.

ThatGreenGentleman

In her dreams, her dream world is amazing. She can do whatever she pleases, like bending the laws of physics and such. If she wanted to she could have a picnic on the moon with the cow who tried jumping the moon, but got stuck on it. In reality however, her body lay in a hospital room, hooked up to different machines. In reality, she was a girl who's life depended upon machines. The sad fact was, she was a girl who could never wake up. But perhaps it's for the best. Because the last time she was actually awake was when she was 5, and that was 11 years ago. So the girl and her machines will remain in that hospital room, slowly aging physically, but eternally young mentally. Wars could come and go, and she'd never know it. Natural disasters could happen right outside her door, and she'd still be dreaming happily. But in this hospital, there was a woman, who used to be named Octavia. And she'd always wander into the girl's room and start talking incoherently, as if they were having conversations. The staff members always wondered how Octavia got out from the high security mental ward, all the way to the girl's room, while wearing a restraining coat. And this would go on for a few years, Octavia would go and see the sleeping girl, Emily, everyday. But unfortunately, good things must come to an end. I've seen the ending of this story and it gets worse.

The princess sleeps with electronic lullabies.
THE END.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

ThatGreenGentleman

In a house, long since abandoned, near the edge of a town, there is a music box. It is a very beautiful box, with the most enchanting song that your ears will ever hear. But beware, if you get to close to this house drenched in misfortune, you'll meet a very twisted end. A young boy by the name Spencer, did not heed this warning. He was heading to the forest to play with his friends, Michael and Vanna, when he came upon the house.  It was old, but elegant. That's when he heard the music box. Now Spencer knew that music doesn't just randomly come from an empty house, so he came to the conclusion that someone was inside. He ignored the sign on the gate that said, "DANGER! KEEP OUT." and walked right up to the door that was supposed to be nailed shut, but opened it with ease. Spencer could hear the music more clearly now, but wanted to be able to hear it better, so he went up the creaky stairs.

Spencer now stood in front of the door of the room where the music was coming from. He slowly opened the door, and walked into a room that appeared to be a small library/study, with a big window on the north wall. But he wasn't alone in the room. There was young lady in a long black dress, with an overly large black bow on her head, holding a music box. She looked up and smiled as Spencer entered the room. She held the box out to him and said "Why don't you wind it up? If you open this splendid box then presto! It'll begin to sing." She had the biggest grin on her face that it seemed as if her mouth would take over her face. Spencer, being a little frightened of what she'd do if he didn't, opened the music box. The inside of the box was covered in mirrors, and he couldn't look away at what he was seeing. Then he had a dream of beautiful days, when this rundown house was new and gorgeous.

The young woman who offered up the music box to Spencer was running around the yard playing with a dog, and a young man (who Spencer guessed was her husband or brother) came through the gate and greeted her with a hug, and continued into the house. Then the dream jumped to the girl's birthday, where she received the music box from the man. Spencer heard her say "Oh brother! It's beautiful, thank you!" Then she opened the diabolical box, and then Spencer heard what sounded like a loud heart beat. He realized that the heart beat was his own, as he was frightened at how her eyes suddenly dilated to the point that they seemed like tiny black dots and her sweet smile turned into a sinister grin. He was frightened, and could guess at what was going to happen to the brother.

Within the dream, he could see as it skipped ahead the crazier she got and the more the brother worried. It skipped again, but this time, the girl was no where to be seen. But the brother sat in library/study, late at night writing in a journal. Spencer felt a bit guilty at reading someone's journal, but read it anyway. It read as such:

"September 17, 19XX

It seems I really shouldn't have bought that music box from that strange store. I think it changed my sister somehow. I tried returning it to that old lady who owned that creepy shop while my sister was at school, but I couldn't find the damned place. Maybe that urban legend I heard from Dave was true after all. The one where if it's a rainy day in early fall, an old woman with curly hair who wears a shawl, will be standing in front of a store sweeping up the storefront and asks "Is it your sister's birthday?" if you reply with "Yes" then she'll say to buy your sister a gift from her shop. Unfortunately, I replied to her when she asked. There was nothing but creepy things in her shop, except for that music box. But now I realize that that music box was the most sinisterly creepy compared to everything else from her shop. I really should have just ignored the old woman and kept walking, but now is too late for regrets. I probably won't live to see the sun rise."

Spencer's heart stopped when the door creaked open. It was her. The brother calmly closed the journal and put it away, though Spencer could tell the brother's heart was pounding. The girl muttered something about a waltz, and Spencer was powerless to stop the brother's horribly bloody demise, but that's where the dream ended. Spencer was catapulted back into reality, where he was still holding the music box, and the girl was still sitting on the desk. "So? Did you see a wonderful dream?" It seemed as if her grin had gotten bigger, but when he focused his gaze a little, he could see her teeth were sharp like a shark's. Suddenly her face was only a few inches away from his. The music stopped, and she said "How about we waltz?"

A waltz for the damned.
THE END.