News:

Look at the world emptily, and it will gladly return the favor.

Main Menu

Friendly Advice For New People

Started by Phox, April 10, 2011, 02:09:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

Avoid clicking on or looking at anything posted by GIGGLES. Srsly. Do nevar.

Phox,
Likes some of the new people.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Phox on April 10, 2011, 02:09:13 AM

Phox,

Everything Phox just posted is wrong. You should click his links.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Donald Coyote on April 10, 2011, 02:13:14 AM

Phox,

Especially if you're a connoisseur of doll heads staring out at you from the perimeter of a cross-dresser's anus.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Salty

First of all, I dont appreciate disparaging remarks re: GIGGLES. He's a kind-hearted, suave, sophisticated motherfucker who has shown more kindness in his inflated prolapse than you have in your whole boday, Phox.

Second, :argh!:
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Phox

Quote from: Alty on April 10, 2011, 02:18:34 AM
First of all, I dont appreciate disparaging remarks re: GIGGLES. He's a kind-hearted, suave, sophisticated motherfucker who has shown more kindness in his inflated prolapse than you have in your whole boday, Phox.

Second, :argh!:

First, I've never disputed any of that.

Second of all, I imagine that many of these kind, sweet new posters like holding onto things like their sanity/lunch/retinas.

Salty

Pffff. They'll cut the muster or die trying.

Hear that noobs? Die.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Jasper

Quote from: ☄ · · · N E T · · · ☄ on April 10, 2011, 02:14:56 AM

Phox,

Especially if you're a connoisseur of doll heads staring out at you from the perimeter of a cross-dresser's anus.

Have you ever looked deeply into the eyes of a cabbage patch kid up someone's ass?  It's a life changing experience.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Sigmatic on April 10, 2011, 02:43:51 AM

Phox,

Have you ever looked deeply into the eyes of a cabbage patch kid up someone's ass?  It's a life changing experience.

:lulz:

Phox

Quote from: Alty on April 10, 2011, 02:32:18 AM

Hear that noobs? Die.

Wait a fucking minute. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY (except Roger, Eris rest his filthy stinking carcass), hates noobs harder than Phox!  D/N/T.

However, as an advocate of fair warning, I feel it necessary to entice them into clicking on links posted by GIGGLES in order to warp them to the levels of depravity necessary for them to be sufficiently sick in the head.

AND YOU HAVE TO GO AND FUCKING RUIN IT!  :crankey:

Laughin Jude

Phox,

I read that thread and I thought that was a quality post.
Laughin Jude.com - Philosophy, snark, weird stories and bad art

The Plain and Honest Truth - A semi-Discordian serial novel about 9/11, the Iraq War, aliens, the origins of Western religion and an evil sock puppet from another dimension

Mangrove

WORDS OF ADVICE FOR YOUNG PEOPLE

People often ask me if I have any words of advice for young people. Well, here are a few simple admonitions for young and old.

Never interfere in a boy and girl fight.

Beware of whores who say they don't want money. The hell they don't. What they mean is they want more money. Much more.

If you're doing business with a religious son of a bitch, get it in writing. His word isn't worth shit, not with the good Lord telling him how to fuck you on the deal.

Avoid fuckups. You all know the type. Anything they have anything to do with, no matter how good it sounds, turns into a disaster.

Do not offer sympathy to the mentally ill. Tell them firmly, "I am not paid to listen to this drivel. You are a terminal fool."

Now some of you may encounter the devil's bargain if you get that far. Any old soul is worth saving at least to a priest, but not every soul is worth buying. So you can take the offer as a compliment. They charge the easy ones first, you know, like money, all the money there is. But who wants to be the richest guy in some cemetery? Not much to spend it on, eh, Gramps? Getting too old to cut the mustard. Have you forgotten something, Gramps? In order to feel something, you have to be there. You have to be 18. You're not 18, you are 78. Old fool sold his soul for a strap-on.

How about an honorable bargain? "You always wanted to become a doctor. Now's your chance. Why, you could have become a great healer and benefit humanity. What's wrong with that?" Just about everything. There are no honorable bargains involving exchange of qualitative merchandise like souls. Just quantitative merchandise like time and money. So piss off, Satan, and don't take me for dumber than I look. As an old junk pusher told me, "Watch whose money you pick up."

-- William S. Burroughs
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Telarus

Also, the Pool's on the Roof (top sub-forum), you generally have 50 posts to demonstrate your biped status, etc, etc
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Doktor Phox on April 10, 2011, 02:57:41 AM
Wait a fucking minute. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY (except Roger, Eris rest his filthy stinking carcass), hates noobs harder than Phox!  D/N/T.

:spag:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Eve Hill

Quote from: Doktor Phox on April 10, 2011, 02:57:41 AM
Quote from: Alty on April 10, 2011, 02:32:18 AM

Hear that noobs? Die.

However, as an advocate of fair warning, I feel it necessary to entice them into clicking on links posted by GIGGLES in order to warp them to the levels of depravity necessary for them to be sufficiently sick in the head.

AND YOU HAVE TO GO AND FUCKING RUIN IT!  :crankey:

No worries, nothing ruined. I had clicked on the links while in lurk mode. After the twitches & double vision subsided, I covered the monitor & keyboard in clear plastic and brewed a fresh pot of coffee. *grin*