News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

The MAN Laws. A silly listing.

Started by Richter, April 13, 2011, 04:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

Men must never admit to consuming Parfait, Smoothie, blush wines, wines coolers, fruited beer, quiche, salad, wrapped sandwiches, or brunch.  Any man who needs consume these in cases of extremis must refer to them as "cereal", "Shake", "Booze", "punch", "Beer", "pie", "garnish", "sammich" or "chow", and silently cry in shame in the dark later.  Violations of this only accrue thee shame.

At least one urinal must be maintained between men urinating at all times.  If no nonadjacent urinal is free, use a stall.  Rest stops and cases of extremis are partial exceptions, but any violation accrues the violator some shame or douchebaggery.

Men are not to converse at the urinal.  They must stand under a vow of silence, and only break this once they are done.  Do not address another silent man at the urinal.  Violations of this add to the vioaltor's douchebaggery.

Conversation between toilet stalls is double douchebaggery.

Men are not to allow anyone to bump them in a crowd, pass them while driving, cut them in line, or opperate a vehicle poorly or slowly in their presence without admonishing them "FUCK YOU ASSHOLE".  Failure to do so will surely bring shame.

Men are not to order a vegetarian or chicken dish at a restaurant when a less-manly cohort is ordring a more manly meal of steak or pork, lest shame be accrued.  Choose wisely.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Richter on April 13, 2011, 04:45:39 PM
Men must never admit to consuming Parfait, Smoothie, blush wines, wines coolers, fruited beer, quiche, salad, wrapped sandwiches, or brunch.  Any man who needs consume these in cases of extremis must refer to them as "cereal", "Shake", "Booze", "punch", "Beer", "pie", "garnish", "sammich" or "chow", and silently cry in shame in the dark later.  Violations of this only accrue thee shame.

At least one urinal must be maintained between men urinating at all times.  If no nonadjacent urinal is free, use a stall.  Rest stops and cases of extremis are partial exceptions, but any violation accrues the violator some shame or douchebaggery.

Men are not to converse at the urinal.  They must stand under a vow of silence, and only break this once they are done.  Do not address another silent man at the urinal.  Violations of this add to the vioaltor's douchebaggery.

Conversation between toilet stalls is double douchebaggery.

Men are not to allow anyone to bump them in a crowd, pass them while driving, cut them in line, or opperate a vehicle poorly or slowly in their presence without admonishing them "FUCK YOU ASSHOLE".  Failure to do so will surely bring shame.

Men are not to order a vegetarian or chicken dish at a restaurant when a less-manly cohort is ordring a more manly meal of steak or pork, lest shame be accrued.  Choose wisely.

My boss violated this one with me. It was.... weird and awkward...
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Jenne

Women talk while they pee in the next stall over all the time.  Wonder why this is not verboten universally?

Luna

Quote from: Jenne on April 13, 2011, 04:53:09 PM
Women talk while they pee in the next stall over all the time.  Wonder why this is not verboten universally?

Women go to the can in groups in order to talk about men.  How often do you see men go in groups?
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

We have the Law of the Pee Buddy. That's why.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Nephew Twiddleton

Probably the sense of "my penis is exposed. This person, also with his penis exposed, is talking to me."

Eye contact is also verboten and trying to sneak a peek is very poor form. Eyes to the wall, mouth shut. Probably also because it's such a quick process, there really isn't anything urgent enough that needs to be discussed while peeing.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Suu the Infallible on April 13, 2011, 04:55:27 PM

This concept is strange and frightening.

LMNO

Methinks these rules do not apply at THE GAY BAR.

Jenne

Nephew Twiddleton

Jenne

Quote from: Doktor Blight on April 13, 2011, 05:01:11 PM

Yeah, I can see how it would be if men have all these "no talking" b.s. rules about peeing.  I mean, not MUCH of the dong is actually visible when you're streaming, is it?

I think women sometimes talk to cover the noise of the stream and the grunts you hear.  Distracting yourself from the noises and smells is much better than sitting and well, STEWING in it.

Suu

Even if you do not go pee when asked to play the role of the Pee Buddy, it's important that you stay with the one who designated you. You go to the bathroom with her, you talk with her while she is in the stall, usually about someone else, make sure she's not getting sick, make sure you have a tampon or pad if needed, meet her at the sink, and then exit.

it's just...a rule.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

:lulz:

You see, men, have to sit there stoically enduring the horrible fate.  It's very Wagnerian.  In fact, reciting wagner out loud or mentally is one of few allowed distractions.

A manager once broke the urinal rule to request I not kill anyone.  This was not out of turn since he didn't know my dry sense of humor yet.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Nephew Twiddleton

It is however, acceptable to speak to whoever is in the restroom with you, provided that you are now both at the sink and washing your hands. Until both parties are at the sink, towel dispenser or door, conversation cannot happen.

Can't tell you if much is visible or not (eyes to the wall!). Also, urinals are usually pretty quiet unless you get that guy who pees directly into the water, usually with as much force applied to his bladder to make the sound as deep and resonant as possible, which I also think is weird.

Jenne

Quote from: Suu the Infallible on April 13, 2011, 05:06:49 PM

Even if you do not go pee when asked to play the role of the Pee Buddy, it's important that you stay with the one who designated you. You go to the bathroom with her, you talk with her while she is in the stall, usually about someone else, make sure she's not getting sick, make sure you have a tampon or pad if needed, meet her at the sink, and then exit.

it's just...a rule.

Unless it's hella fucking crowded, then I just wait in the damned doorway or hall.  No fucking way am I cramming into a peehole for 5 other women to stand on top of me if there's no room or nothing to move around or talk.  I'm too old.  Or something.  :lulz:

Oh  these little microbehaviors we have.