News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

Songs That Celebrate SexyTiem.

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., April 26, 2011, 12:53:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Quote from: Nigel on April 26, 2011, 04:34:39 PM
Quote from: Canis latrans securis on April 26, 2011, 03:26:46 PM
Quote from: Suu the Infallible on April 26, 2011, 02:34:23 PM
Quote from: Canis latrans securis on April 26, 2011, 01:50:21 PM
guess who doesn't have to get laid by cosplayers to feel awesome?

He's not a cosplayer, but thanks for playing.
oh, my bad. I thought it was that Fett guy.

in any case, declaring yourself awesome because you allowed a man to put his penis into your vagina is sad.

in before, "but I am already awesome"

posting in a thread that was inspired by a song celebrating you having sex will skew all perceptions towards that.

Hey hey hey hey hey

Rewind

"allowed"?

Also, fucking does not MAKE you awesome, but sometime NOT FUCKING can make you feel not awesome and fucking can make you feel awesome.

Even girls.

I suddenly envisioned permission slips.

"This part needs to be signed by a parent or guardian, please."
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

All said, I forgive Coyote because he is just being reactive due to being in the "not getting any" camp. I get it; I'm there.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Suu the Infallible on April 26, 2011, 04:36:05 PM

in any case, declaring yourself awesome because you allowed a man to put his penis into your vagina is sad.

posting in a thread that was inspired by a song celebrating you having sex will skew all perceptions towards that.

Hey hey hey hey hey

Rewind

"allowed"?

Also, fucking does not MAKE you awesome, but sometime NOT FUCKING can make you feel not awesome and fucking can make you feel awesome.

Even girls.

:x
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Quote from: Nigel on April 26, 2011, 04:37:33 PM
All said, I forgive Coyote because he is just being reactive due to being in the "not getting any" camp. I get it; I'm there.

We've all been there...but I promise I'll be the first person in line for the high fives.

Quote from: Nigel on April 26, 2011, 04:37:58 PM
Quote from: Suu the Infallible on April 26, 2011, 04:36:05 PM

Hey hey hey hey hey

Rewind

"allowed"?

Even girls.

:x

I know. I have NO IDEA how the hell that got into my brain.  :x

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Enrico Salazar

Best song for making sexytime take up ENTIRE ALBUM.

Is Metal Machine Music by Lou Reed, and whenever Enrico hear it he must make wild carnal love to something is near.  Tim Gunn still will not forgive Enrico for what he do to his leather sofa.  Is not Enrico fault, though, he tell him about Metal Machine Music before, and yet still play it.  Is why?

And.  Also.

Why peoples need to go for month and month as celibate when Enrico is always available?  He has even been take penisillin.  Is nice.

Eh Suu?  Eh?  Eh Freeky?  Eh?

And Nigel.  Hello Nigel.

And Remington. Helloooo Remington. 
Did someone say gorgeous?

Enrico Salazar

And LMNO of course.

How is scrotum now?  All heal?
Did someone say gorgeous?

Jenne

Quote from: Enrico Salazar on April 26, 2011, 04:47:36 PM

Is Metal Machine Music by Lou Reed, and whenever Enrico hear it he must make wild carnal love to something is near.  Tim Gunn still will not forgive Enrico for what he do to his leather sofa.  Is not Enrico fault, though, he tell him about Metal Machine Music before, and yet still play it.  Is why?

And.  Also.

Why peoples need to go for month and month as celibate when Enrico is always available?  He has even been take penisillin.  Is nice.

And Nigel.  Hello Nigel.

:mittens:  :potd:

Fucking Enrico saves the day.

*waves to Enrico*

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Is Metal Machine Music by Lou Reed, and whenever Enrico hear it he must make wild carnal love to something is near.  Tim Gunn still will not forgive Enrico for what he do to his leather sofa.  Is not Enrico fault, though, he tell him about Metal Machine Music before, and yet still play it.  Is why?

And.  Also.

Why peoples need to go for month and month as celibate when Enrico is always available?  He has even been take penisillin.  Is nice.

And Nigel.  Hello Nigel.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :oops:

Freeky

And.  Also.

And Nigel.  Hello Nigel.

IS ENRICO! HOW IS MOST GORIOUS FAGGOT!?

Suu

The sexiness of this thread just went up 110%.

LMNO

Jenne

Disco Pickle

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

LMNO

Suu