News:

Testimonial: "This board is everything that's fucking wrong with the internet"

Main Menu

The Richterran Sacrements

Started by Richter, April 26, 2011, 12:58:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

1. The Double Cheeseburger - Eat it.  Eat the HELL out of it.  Relish in the fact that you're nourished.  Best performed on long car trips while giving St. Engine Block some time to cool down.

2. The Hammer - Enjoy applying force.  Tap that shit.  Hit it to make a positive change in your environment.  Physics is not a tampon, so don't use a plastic applictor unless you're trying to preserve your paint job.

3.  Preaching - Spread the Holy WordTM to the populace to point out BS or hypocricy.  Be clever and stylish, lest you be born away for 10 days of psych eval.  Don't ask for or accept money, devotion, or jack shit.  You're doing this as a public service.

4.  Game Night - entertainment while exposing yourself to people who are worth being around.  If they aren't, then cast them out.

5. Getting Lost - Take a long walk.  Get balls ass backwards confused about your location, then find your way again. 

More as I think of them.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Phox

I do all of those as often as possible. SWEET!

Luna

If it counts if you get lost accidentally, I'm covered.   :)
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

I get lost while driving but not while walking. Sense of direction only works when I'm on my own two legs. But a good long, windy ramble is my drug of choice.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Cainad (dec.)

:mittens:

Quote from: Richter on April 26, 2011, 12:58:40 AM
2. The Hammer - Enjoy applying force.  Tap that shit.  Hit it to make a positive change in your environment.  Physics is not a tampon, so don't use a plastic applictor unless you're trying to preserve your paint job.

:lulz:

If I may be so bold as trouble thee further, O Grand HyperDeacon of the Sol Sector, answer us lesser Holy OnesTM these humble requests:

• Teach unto us the proper means of honoring the Sacrament of Really Spicy Stuff
  • Bestow upon us the sacred truths of "Click That Fucking Link!", lest we remain ignorant, adrift, and fearful

Richter

Quote from: Cainad on April 26, 2011, 01:32:57 AM
If I may be so bold as trouble thee further, O Grand HyperDeacon of the Sol Sector, answer us lesser Holy OnesTM these humble requests:

• Teach unto us the proper means of honoring the Sacrament of Really Spicy Stuff
  • Bestow upon us the sacred truths of "Click That Fucking Link!", lest we remain ignorant, adrift, and fearful

Right Reverend Cainad, your spirit is ever in the right place, and I'm not about who's HolyTM is bigger.  I invite you, and any others, to add their own sacraments as you see me lacking, for you have rightly and well pointed out two I missed in my rush out of the office.  (When the Deacon goes off the clock he goes OFF THE CLOCK.)

6. Really Spicy Stuff - Partake of the spice, appreciate the heat and the great balance of the flavors.  Do not content yourself to a single spice, sauce or concoction, but be creative and mix!  This is about enjoying some righteous vittles, not proving how big your dick is.  For your perseverance, you will be able to drink mace without barfing.  (ACTUAL SUPERPOWERS YOU CAN USE!  WHAT OTHER SET OF SACRAMENTS GIVES YOU THAT?)

7. Click that Fucking Link - Post something interesting, damaging, or novel.  DO not frivolously post every Youtube video or wile pic you see, but only those of especial value to you.  Keep in mind, even with horror, you're passing on THE WORD.
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Payne

:lulz:

Love these sacrements dude. I'll have to add my own later, for Grate Spirichool Justice.

Luna

Be Prepared.  One never knows when something will need to be hammered, bolted down, tied up, set on fire, or have other interesting physics required to be applied.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Jenne

These are holy strictures I can get behind.  :evil:

Cuddlefish

These are great, Rich. Speaking of game night, when's the last time we got together for some munchkin?
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Richter

Been too long, at any rate!  If your time allows we need to keep that going.  Defintiely bring some games for Memorial day too.

Richter

Quote from: Luna on April 26, 2011, 01:23:11 PM
Be Prepared.  One never knows when something will need to be hammered, bolted down, tied up, set on fire, or have other interesting physics required to be applied.

8. the Ignition Source - Always have one.  Sometimes, things just need to get burned or melted.  If you're feeling nice you can light up some candles, or help someone light a smoke.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."