News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

Pam Geller is made to look like an idiot

Started by Thurnez Isa, April 27, 2011, 07:47:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thurnez Isa

Old news but I just heard about it
sorry if its a repost

http://www.salon.com/news/politics/war_room/2011/03/08/okeefe_npr_pamela_geller/index.html

QuoteConservative activist James O'Keefe today released a sting video showing an NPR fundraising official saying impolitic things to a couple of (fake) potential Muslim donors. A key part of the sting was the creation of a hoax website for the fake group the donors represented, the Muslim Education Action Center (MEAC).

The website for MEAC read a lot like a right-wing cartoon version of radical Islam -- so perhaps it's not surprising that a few notoriously anti-Muslim bloggers were apparently taken in by the hoax website. (It's not clear that the NPR officials ever saw the site.)

Pamela Geller, the blogger who deserves much of the credit for starting the "ground zero mosque" controversy, seized on MEAC's website way back in January, pointing to passages on the website that promoted the bogeyman of sharia:

"We must combat intolerance to spread acceptance of Sharia across the world," the site read. And added: "One path is continued confusion, hatred, intolerance and discrimination, and the other is the truth and beauty of the Quran. America has been struggling with which road to choose primarily because it does not know or understand the beauty of our holy teachings."

There's a chance that Geller was in on O'Keefe's hoax all along (I've e-mailed her inquiring about this), but her January post certainly comes off as genuine.

...To summarize: A fake website about Muslims created by right-wing bloggers confirmed everything right-wing bloggers believe about Muslims.
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

ch3mist

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on April 27, 2011, 07:47:59 PM
Old news but I just heard about it
sorry if its a repost

http://www.salon.com/news/politics/war_room/2011/03/08/okeefe_npr_pamela_geller/index.html

QuoteConservative activist James O'Keefe today released a sting video showing an NPR fundraising official saying impolitic things to a couple of (fake) potential Muslim donors. A key part of the sting was the creation of a hoax website for the fake group the donors represented, the Muslim Education Action Center (MEAC).

The website for MEAC read a lot like a right-wing cartoon version of radical Islam -- so perhaps it's not surprising that a few notoriously anti-Muslim bloggers were apparently taken in by the hoax website. (It's not clear that the NPR officials ever saw the site.)

Pamela Geller, the blogger who deserves much of the credit for starting the "ground zero mosque" controversy, seized on MEAC's website way back in January, pointing to passages on the website that promoted the bogeyman of sharia:

"We must combat intolerance to spread acceptance of Sharia across the world," the site read. And added: "One path is continued confusion, hatred, intolerance and discrimination, and the other is the truth and beauty of the Quran. America has been struggling with which road to choose primarily because it does not know or understand the beauty of our holy teachings."

There's a chance that Geller was in on O'Keefe's hoax all along (I've e-mailed her inquiring about this), but her January post certainly comes off as genuine.

...To summarize: A fake website about Muslims created by right-wing bloggers confirmed everything right-wing bloggers believe about Muslims.

Geller wasn't made to look like an idiot. She was made an idiot, probably somewhere between birth and puberty. The whole anti-Park51 thing is/was so ludicrous, as exemplified by the doubly inaccurate term "Ground-Zero Mosque."
<\       />
>_ \   / _<
</\^^^/\>
{<0\./0>}
\ ) ( /
~(o:o)~
{!^!}
\_/

Cain

I suspect a mix of alcohol, too much money and religious fundamentalism account for Geller's particular problems with existing reality.  Mostly the alcohol though.  I'm sure there are still vids of her doing her insane vodka-fuelled rambling on Youtube, somewhere.  She tried to delete most of the originals, once sobriety kicked in, but kind people the world over have made sure we can never forget.

Prince Glittersnatch III

My favorite moment with Pam Geller was when she fliped out on Ronald Reagan's son for saying that Reagan wouldnt have liked Palin.

She pretty openly said that "I know your father that Ive never met nor spoken to better than you do."
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Cain

That's because Reagan's son "does not comprehend the essence of the father".  No lie, direct quote from Geller.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Cain on April 29, 2011, 05:20:02 PM
That's because Reagan's son "does not comprehend the essence of the father".  No lie, direct quote from Geller.

:lulz:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!