News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

Okay, New People, check in here to get your Holy Name™.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 28, 2011, 03:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

We've had a wave of new people that are at risk of perdition, because they don't have a Holy Name™.  Check in here, and either Payne or myself will issue you one.  I'll check in periodically.

Important note:  The Holy Name™ must go in the "personal text" portion of your profile, or it doesn't work, and you go to normal hell anyway.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

I'm not new, but it's a new account so do what thou wilt.  :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

ch3mist

You can give me a new Holy Name so that I can refuse to use it.   :P
<\       />
>_ \   / _<
</\^^^/\>
{<0\./0>}
\ ) ( /
~(o:o)~
{!^!}
\_/

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ch3mist on April 28, 2011, 04:05:48 PM
You can give me a new Holy Name so that I can refuse to use it.   :P

No.  Enjoy your stay in normal hell.

Freeky

What is it with this wave of absoultely retarded noobs coming here?  Still haven't got an awesome one yet (discounting Stella, and anyone else who may have migrated from EB&G)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenkem and Tomahawks on April 28, 2011, 04:29:50 PM
What is it with this wave of absoultely retarded noobs coming here?  

Oh, come on...He has to show how Edgy™ he is, or his epenis goes all limp.

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 28, 2011, 04:32:43 PM
Quote from: Jenkem and Tomahawks on April 28, 2011, 04:29:50 PM
What is it with this wave of absoultely retarded noobs coming here?  

Oh, come on...He has to show how Edgy™ he is, or his epenis goes all limp.

:hipster:

I'M GONNA SHOW HOW OUTLANDISH I AM BY BEING ASSBURGERS!!!
       \
:nigel:

*GrumpButt*

*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

The Good Reverend Roger

Anna Mae Bollocks

The Good Reverend Roger

Anna Mae Bollocks

Payne

This is my Holy NameTM. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My Holy NameTM is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My Holy NameTM, without me, is useless. Without my Holy NameTM, I am useless. I must textify my Holy NameTM true. I must shart straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shart him before he sharts me. I will...

My Holy NameTM and myself know that what counts in this forum is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the HolinessTM that counts. We are Holy MenTM...

My Holy NameTM is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its consonants and its vowels. I will ever guard it against the ravages of pagans and facebook Discordians as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes and my heart against damage. I will keep my Holy NameTM clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...

Before GIGGLES, I swear this creed. My Holy NameTM and myself are the defenders of my forum. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is AmericaTM's and there is no enemy, but peace! And then...

Cainad (dec.)

:mittens:

Endorsement: Ever since I got my Holy Name, people have been lining up to get taste of my enhanced Holiness, and the fluorescent growths are hardly noticeable!