News:

Revenge is a dish best served salty, sterile, wet and warm.

Main Menu

pc game review: joint oeprations

Started by Horab Fibslager, September 11, 2004, 09:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

ok it says ont eh box" i amy neverplay bf:1942 again!" and promises epic action. sure ok, if i ever get to the fucking lz! this gaem is black hawk down with bigger maps and more player skins, sposedly all mp however the co-op maps are too easy with mroe than 3 people, and too hard by yourself. and what's worse is get killed and you have to start at the beginnign and haul ass to catch up before your buddies  kill teh rest of the d00dz and capture teh base.

mp team dm is even worse as the spawn point has to be reselected by soem strange means and selecting a spawn point other than the main base gives you a 30second timer.

there are vehicles in this game but because you can drive through trees and fly in water, adn not to mention they're really only there to transport players around the map, i'm not gonna mention those.

there is long grass on all the maps that's ok for cover if you want to crawl your way to the objective, but you can't see two feet in front of you, so is susely for sniping through(in fact don't even bother going proen at all). which makes sniping all that much more a pain in the ass when playing mp  tdm.

i give this game 2 stars because it didn't need patches and ran as if i had a sick ping on a server with overa 100 players palying. unfortunately i didn't get to enjoy that much as everytime i was killed i had to grab another helicopter and make the 3 minute  commute back to the action whiel lookign for comrades to pick up who didn't want to get picked up.
Hell is other people.

B_M_W

One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Horab Fibslager

some people liek it, my thoughts are above.

apparently the upcomign expack includes more offense oriented vehicles, btu i felt the main problem in this game was teh size of the maps. this things are huge, adn getting from teh base to the action was amarthon and a half. btu that's apparentl ywhat many of the people who like it like it for.
Hell is other people.