News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

Shit over at MW....

Started by *GrumpButt*, May 09, 2011, 12:36:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on May 14, 2011, 12:34:30 AM
Yeah.  Stop being such a sap.  That's the solution.

That too. But if, seriously, reading books is that upsetting... they need fucking HELP.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dysfunctional Cunt

Eh I was using Oonagh when all the discordians got banned and lost that one, then Niamh got killed right after along with MissMolly, Kallista and ChelleLaBelle. I'll keep this one clean until the true rapture :lulz:

I still have Siochain for emergency bitchiness...

navkat

48 RAEPZ AN OWER

***ysticwicks.com/showthread.php?250531-48-Rapes-an-Hour

jesus.

navkat

Cunt is using my Pop Tart Cat:
******ysticwicks.com/member.php?37103-Selah

Laughin Jude

48 rapes an hour is nothing. I hear Krauser from DMC can do ten rapes a second.
Laughin Jude.com - Philosophy, snark, weird stories and bad art

The Plain and Honest Truth - A semi-Discordian serial novel about 9/11, the Iraq War, aliens, the origins of Western religion and an evil sock puppet from another dimension

Triple Zero

Quote from: navkat on May 14, 2011, 01:17:55 AM
Cunt is using my Pop Tart Cat:
******ysticwicks.com/member.php?37103-Selah

Oh good, that's  not you? Jeez I was worried for a moment. Same "NYAN NYAN" tagline, too.

This selah person seems to continuously be arguing complete inaction about everything :|
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Navkat's been violated.
IDENTITY THEFT AND DEFAMATION!  :argh!:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Jenne

Just proves that MW fuckers come over here and read our shit still.  :lulz:  I know they "spied" and lurked at EB&G...this is proof they are over here doing the same fucking thing.

*waves to the MW asstards*  Hellooo, assholes!

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Jenne on May 14, 2011, 06:19:37 PM
Just proves that MW fuckers come over here and read our shit still.  :lulz:  I know they "spied" and lurked at EB&G...this is proof they are over here doing the same fucking thing.

O HAI FUCKERZ!  :goatse: :goatse: :goatse: :goatse: :goatse: :goatse: :goatse:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Or, possibly just proof that internet memes are memetic. That one was on =3 a month ago, so I can't imagine that less than three hundred million internet users are aware of it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

*GrumpButt*

Haz pot will Mighty Morphin Into a wolf!

nnn//mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?241552-Dangers-of-Shapeshifting

it's 2nd post on that page
QuoteThe way I turn into the wolf in my waking consciousness is quite simple, but there are a few thing I have to do. First, I smoke cannabis. This lets me enter the first stage of my altered state of consciousness. I've been smoking it for a while, so I could control it quite well.
*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

Adios

Quote from: *GrumpButt* on May 14, 2011, 07:10:33 PM

QuoteThe way I turn into the wolf in my waking consciousness is quite simple, but there are a few thing I have to do. First, I smoke cannabis. This lets me enter the first stage of my altered state of consciousness. I've been smoking it for a while, so I could control it quite well.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Charley Brown on May 14, 2011, 07:11:38 PM
Quote from: *GrumpButt* on May 14, 2011, 07:10:33 PM

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

WUT THE HELL KINDA DRO THEY GETTIN THERE?

*GrumpButt*

IKR.

I want some!

I want to be able to shapeshift into a rainbow shitting unicorn! ZOMGZ FOR REALZ
*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

Jenne

Quote from: Nigel on May 14, 2011, 06:42:43 PM

Or, possibly just proof that internet memes are memetic. That one was on =3 a month ago, so I can't imagine that less than three hundred million internet users are aware of it.

See, I don't get around enough on the interbutts, I has no ideas if navkat's avie and nyahnyah stuff is anywhere but here...