News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

Humans: A Brief Note About Your Recent Behavior, part 1

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, May 09, 2011, 06:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu the Infallible on May 09, 2011, 07:06:16 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 09, 2011, 07:02:42 PM
Quote from: Suu the Infallible on May 09, 2011, 07:00:55 PM
Homeland Security has already been spending quite a bit of time at the Providence train station AND the bus terminals.

Creepy fuckers.  What are they up to? 

"random searches"

Do they wear old raincoats while they do it?  I mean, that IS the traditional bus station pervert uniform.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Charley Brown on May 09, 2011, 07:03:29 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 09, 2011, 06:55:52 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD on May 09, 2011, 06:53:03 PM
WARNING!               WARNING!               WARNING!               WARNING!               WARNING!               WARNING!              

THREAD IN DANGER OF SLIPPING INTO SUBJECTIVE MUSICAL TASTE DEBATE.  PLEASE COURSE-CORRECT 37 DEGREES TOWARDS SHIT-MONKEYS.

IT'S ALL PART OF IT.  Some taste is subjective...But if you tell me that Celebrity Apprentice or that fucking Hannah Montana bullshit is up for DEBATE, I will drown Boston under a deluge not seen since BIBLICAL TIMES!  

Please to start with Nashville. Fuckers are trying to turn country music into pop again/yet/still.
What they call "country" IS pop.
If you want country, sometimes you can hear it on an "americana" station.
Fuckin doublespeak everywhere.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Also, I thought I had made clear what "Or Kill Me" means.  I guess not.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Suu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 09, 2011, 07:10:00 PM
Homeland Security has already been spending quite a bit of time at the Providence train station AND the bus terminals.

"random searches"

Do they wear old raincoats while they do it?  I mean, that IS the traditional bus station pervert uniform.

Oh no, these fuckers are official. They often have the Providence PD and a Fed with them.

TBH, I think they're looking for someone. This place has been CRAWLING with Feds and DHS agents lately. The State Police are lining the highways...some shit is about to go down. Could be mafia again, could be terrorists, or, it could be them being utterly bored. Who knows.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu the Infallible on May 09, 2011, 07:16:20 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 09, 2011, 07:10:00 PM

"random searches"

Oh no, these fuckers are official. They often have the Providence PD and a Fed with them.

TBH, I think they're looking for someone. This place has been CRAWLING with Feds and DHS agents lately. The State Police are lining the highways...some shit is about to go down. Could be mafia again, could be terrorists, or, it could be them being utterly bored. Who knows.

I think it's more of a "we have to justify our funding" mixed with "because we can" thing.

maphdet

Great 'get your head outta your ass' rant, TGRR.
I wish I knew why we put up with it.
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: maphdet on May 09, 2011, 07:18:34 PM
Great 'get your head outta your ass' rant, TGRR.
I wish I knew why we put up with it.

I am told we're humans, just like the mall zombies.  I am told we are no better than them.  I am told I am gutless, stupid, and slack-jawed.

Obviously, I reject all of the above, but that's what I'm told.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 09, 2011, 07:08:24 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on May 09, 2011, 07:03:29 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 09, 2011, 06:55:52 PM
WARNING!               WARNING!               WARNING!               WARNING!               WARNING!               WARNING!              

THREAD IN DANGER OF SLIPPING INTO SUBJECTIVE MUSICAL TASTE DEBATE.  PLEASE COURSE-CORRECT 37 DEGREES TOWARDS SHIT-MONKEYS.

IT'S ALL PART OF IT.  Some taste is subjective...But if you tell me that Celebrity Apprentice or that fucking Hannah Montana bullshit is up for DEBATE, I will drown Boston under a deluge not seen since BIBLICAL TIMES!  

Please to start with Nashville. Fuckers are trying to turn country music into pop again/yet/still.

Nashville is the FIRST place that takes it in the neck.  Even before Disney.  I've had it up to HERE with those jackasses.  Especially that fat fuck Hank Jr, who spends all his time pissing on his father's grave and sucking up to the Grand Ole Opry crowd.  Hell, he even contaminated Big 7 Rich, who - while not exactly paragons of talent - at least remembered what country music IS.

And that Goddamn "Dollywood", too.  

But it's not JUST the music, is it?  No, the whole IDEA of country has devolved from what little introspection America had, to being a fucking pom-pom squad for the very same "Big Government" they claim they despise.  Fuck them all, drop the whole Southeast into the shitter, after we get our people out.
It's also a big infomercial to sell 4 wheel drive pickups to people who only drive in town.

Kai

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 09, 2011, 07:09:09 PM
Quote from: ϗ, M.S. on May 09, 2011, 07:06:45 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 09, 2011, 07:04:44 PM
Quote from: ϗ, M.S. on May 09, 2011, 07:01:19 PM
No, see, I'll shut the fuck up when I'm DEAD. You'll have to fucking KILL ME first. Just like you said you would.

Good man.

But you haven't, have you Roger? I'm still here, still kicking, along with the rest of the bloody humans you hate. "And then Roger was a Human." Because you are, too. You are what you hate, you're in here with the rest of this mess, and the stuff you spew hate on? You're doing it too.

Am not.

Then FUCKING KILL ME like you said you would. You don't have the guts to though.

See, we all just let it slide. We all say "or kill me". But you and I, yes, WE have the right values. Just like everyone else.

Well, then, I guess we just wasted 8 years, didn't we?

Just ranting on what I'm feeling. I guess I'm doing it wrong.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on May 09, 2011, 07:21:34 PM
It's also a big infomercial to sell 4 wheel drive pickups to people who only drive in town.

Oh, don't get me started.  unnnnnnnnnn

Anna Mae Bollocks

*GrumpButt*

When you destroy Nashville make sure not to spill your anus hate too wide. I'm just 3-4 hrs W of there.  :horrormirth:
*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ϗ, M.S. on May 09, 2011, 07:21:55 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 09, 2011, 07:09:09 PM
Quote from: ϗ, M.S. on May 09, 2011, 07:06:45 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 09, 2011, 07:04:44 PM
No, see, I'll shut the fuck up when I'm DEAD. You'll have to fucking KILL ME first. Just like you said you would.

Good man.

But you haven't, have you Roger? I'm still here, still kicking, along with the rest of the bloody humans you hate. "And then Roger was a Human." Because you are, too. You are what you hate, you're in here with the rest of this mess, and the stuff you spew hate on? You're doing it too.

Am not.

Then FUCKING KILL ME like you said you would. You don't have the guts to though.

See, we all just let it slide. We all say "or kill me". But you and I, yes, WE have the right values. Just like everyone else.

Well, then, I guess we just wasted 8 years, didn't we?

Just ranting on what I'm feeling. I guess I'm doing it wrong.

You win.  It's all pointless and useless, and we may as well crawl back in the sty with the other piggies, and learn to make "fag" jokes and happy slap anyone who looks suspiciously Brown or foreign, and slowly die of morbid obesity in front of the TV screen, because WE'RE NO DIFFERENT THAN THE HUMANS.  It's all hopeless and bad, and we should really just learn to shut up, and regret all the prime TV watching we missed while posting in this thread.

TGRR,
Off to find a radio.  Rush Limbaugh is on.  OOK.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Triple Zero on May 09, 2011, 07:24:44 PM

Point made.  Discordianism is just another gaily-painted prison cell, and I'm wasting my fucking time here.