News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

Cats.

Started by Subtract Eight!, May 10, 2011, 04:33:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Subtract Eight!

I'm going to train my cat to play the piano. The final note is an octave above the rest and it triggers a cowboy to lasso the cat in piano wire of which both ends are attached to rabid horses charging in opposite directions.
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   I\'ve subracted eight from tons of things.<br /><br />CANNA NUCCA GET A NAME CHANGE HURRR

AFK

How does it reach the pedals? 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Dysfunctional Cunt

So just an elaborate way to rip apart an innocent animal?

Classy!

You know they say serial killers start with small mammals when they are young.

Triple Zero

Did you know the cat is the only species that has its name spelled in their DNA?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Triple Zero on May 10, 2011, 05:07:03 PM
Did you know the cat is the only species that has its name spelled in their DNA?

No I didn't know that.  That's actually quite cool. :)

hooplala

I assume you mean spelled in English?
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

AFK

That may begin to describe their dark crafts. 

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Subtract Eight! on May 10, 2011, 04:33:03 PM
I'm going to train my cat to play the piano. The final note is an octave above the rest and it triggers a cowboy to lasso the cat in piano wire of which both ends are attached to rabid horses charging in opposite directions.

THREAD DOES NOT DELIVER.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Payne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 10, 2011, 05:25:57 PM

THREAD DOES NOT DELIVER.

The Lamanite would approve though, as long as you ate the remains in front of your neighbours.

And you remember how much we all love The Lamanite.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Payne on May 10, 2011, 05:33:54 PM

THREAD DOES NOT DELIVER.

The Lamanite would approve though, as long as you ate the remains in front of your neighbours.

Almost as much as Dr Cowass, IIRC ("Those people" need to get jobs and stop pushing ebonics on our kids.").  And Bhode, "We have to kill 11/12ths of the human race to save the dolphins.  But not me, because I have bitchin' survival skills."
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Jasper

Plan has 3+ elements, will definitely fail.

Also, isn't actually that funny.  Not that sadistic shit isn't funny, but the delivery was off.

Payne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 10, 2011, 05:35:32 PM

THREAD DOES NOT DELIVER.

Almost as much as Dr Cowass, IIRC ("Those people" need to get jobs and stop pushing ebonics on our kids.").  And Bhode, "We have to kill 11/12ths of the human race to save the dolphins.  But not me, because I have bitchin' survival skills."

Exactly.

AFK

THREAD DOES NOT DELIVER.

But I haz no stoop!  What am I to do?  

Payne

Quote from: R.W.H.N. on May 10, 2011, 05:36:58 PM

THREAD DOES NOT DELIVER.

But I haz no stoop!  What am I to do?  

The stoop is low on the list of priorities here, just eat the damn cat in front of people. Show'em how it's done. ~Wisdom Courtesy of The Lamanite.