News:

If words could really hurt you, this forum would be one huge abbatoir.

Main Menu

Cats.

Started by Subtract Eight!, May 10, 2011, 04:33:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eve Hill

Quote from: Subtract Eight! on May 10, 2011, 04:33:03 PM
I'm going to train my cat to play the piano. The final note is an octave above the rest and it triggers a cowboy to lasso the cat in piano wire of which both ends are attached to rabid horses charging in opposite directions.

:x

Subtract Eight!

On a second thought this cat should not be judged sooo harshly, it should be given 50 posts of contempt, BEFORE preforming the piece, to extract its MOST passionate virtuosity.
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   I\'ve subracted eight from tons of things.<br /><br />CANNA NUCCA GET A NAME CHANGE HURRR

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Subtract Eight! on May 10, 2011, 07:08:26 PM
On a second thought this cat should not be judged sooo harshly, it should be given 50 posts of contempt, BEFORE preforming the piece, to extract its MOST passionate virtuosity.

You're not actually funny.

Just saying.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 10, 2011, 07:34:45 PM

Just saying.

People posting in his thread is attention...  For some, I suppose, any attention is better than none...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on May 10, 2011, 07:38:36 PM

Just saying.

People posting in his thread is attention...  For some, I suppose, any attention is better than none...

Subtract 8 has always been a wanker.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 10, 2011, 08:01:29 PM
Quote from: Luna on May 10, 2011, 07:38:36 PM

Just saying.

Subtract 8 has always been a wanker.

He'd have to, I suppose.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

*GrumpButt*

Do not put kitty on horse pull apart contraption.

I think maybe we tie Sub-8 up to those rabid horses instead?
*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: *GrumpButt* on May 10, 2011, 08:06:37 PM

It wasn't even witty or funny or anything.  It was just stupid.

But it was Sub8, so I guess that was to be expected.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 10, 2011, 08:07:53 PM

If it had been slightly humorous, I would have not been a snark bitch making serial killer references... 

I've learned that Sub8 sometimes seems to really try, but he just doesn't deosn't know how to have a good time.

*GrumpButt*

Yes it was stupid.

That is why I was asking if we could put him on the rabid horse thing.
*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Khara on May 10, 2011, 08:10:05 PM

If it had been slightly humorous, I would have not been a snark bitch making serial killer references... 

I've learned that Sub8 sometimes seems to really try, but he just doesn't deosn't know how to have a good time.

No, he doesn't try.  He comes here with the INTENTION of getting butthurt, so he can spend a week or so being emo.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 10, 2011, 08:11:14 PM

No, he doesn't try.  He comes here with the INTENTION of getting butthurt, so he can spend a week or so being emo.

You know I've wondered that but I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt since he does or did hang out with the east coast crew...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Khara on May 10, 2011, 08:20:35 PM

You know I've wondered that but I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt since he does or did hang out with the east coast crew...

News to me.

Subtract Eight!

Guys guys slow down I can't handle every truth at once. Okay? I mean, well just do it gently, nevermind go ahead.
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   I\'ve subracted eight from tons of things.<br /><br />CANNA NUCCA GET A NAME CHANGE HURRR

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 10, 2011, 08:26:55 PM
Quote from: Khara on May 10, 2011, 08:20:35 PM

News to me.

Remember his OKCupid thread....  Richter spoke kind of for him.....  kind of...