News:

PD.com: We'll make you an offer you can't understand.

Main Menu

Sex.

Started by *GrumpButt*, May 11, 2011, 01:48:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on May 11, 2011, 08:03:10 PM
When I was in high school I was the kid they picked to be both virgin and a slut. I don't know how I did it but I got daily updates on how my sex life was going. Apparently not only was I amazingly frigid to the point of being able to make ice just by touching water but I was known for disappearing under the bleachers to fuck any number of boys, teachers, and gym equipment.

I found this odd since anytime I wasn't in a class, I was in the library.

Bullying, plain and simple.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

When I was in high school I was the kid they picked to be both virgin and a slut. I don't know how I did it but I got daily updates on how my sex life was going. Apparently not only was I amazingly frigid to the point of being able to make ice just by touching water but I was known for disappearing under the bleachers to fuck any number of boys, teachers, and gym equipment.

I knew girls in high school who were pregnant for three years.
All fever blisters are known as "syphilis" in high school, BTW.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Nigel on May 11, 2011, 08:05:41 PM

Meh. I didn't have m/any friends in high school so I spent most of my time trying to figure out what these alien lifeforms were going ON about. Peer pressure didn't work on me because I assumed that they were all mentally handicapped based on the stupid shit they did. But I couldn't think my way out of my own social awkwardness.

So I didn't figure sex out until college and I never did figure out 'the right way' of interacting with people, period.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

*GrumpButt*

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on May 11, 2011, 08:10:47 PM

Meh. I didn't have m/any friends in high school so I spent most of my time trying to figure out what these alien lifeforms were going ON about. Peer pressure didn't work on me because I assumed that they were all mentally handicapped based on the stupid shit they did. But I couldn't think my way out of my own social awkwardness.

So I didn't figure sex out until college and I never did figure out 'the right way' of interacting with people, period.

There is no right way.
*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

Miss Demeanor

Meh, I was the "ice queen" and relished every moment.  I had a big old car wiht a huge backseat.  All the guys picked on my car(while being awed that I was learning to fix it myself).  My response was "big car, big backseat.  Not that any of you losers will ever personally find out".
JESUS SAVES!   By shopping wisely and using double coupons!

The Good Reverend Roger

Peer pressure didn't work on me because I assumed that they were all mentally handicapped based on the stupid shit they did.

This is the correct response.

Congratulations on being a biped.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I didn't have peers. :(
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on May 11, 2011, 10:56:39 PM
Don't feel bad.  Peers live in England, and don't have any chins.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 11, 2011, 10:57:16 PM
Quote from: Nigel on May 11, 2011, 10:56:39 PM
Don't feel bad.  Peers live in England, and don't have any chins.
:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Wyldkat

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 11, 2011, 10:53:31 PM
Peer pressure didn't work on me because I assumed that they were all mentally handicapped based on the stupid shit they did.

This is the correct response.

Congratulations on being a biped.

This.  And it sounds like we had similar high school experiences...

Wyldkat

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on May 11, 2011, 03:46:03 PM
Quote from: Wyldkat on May 11, 2011, 06:54:22 AM
Quote from: *GrumpButt* on May 11, 2011, 01:48:13 AM
So what do you think of sex with anyone, any time you want it?

Not really my thing.  I need a connection for it to work.

QuoteDoes it/can it lead to problems? Mentally?

People do become addicted to sex, so that could be a possible problem.  It could be used as an escape from issues with commitment.  Jealousy, broken relationships, hurt feelings....  All of that could be involved.  The act itself isn't the issue it's the brains that are attached to the physical bodies doing the deed.

QuoteWhat are the benefits for Monogamous sex vs. random sex? If any?

My first response to this was why was it cut into two choices?  That is no where close to the range of options that are out there.

Monogamy lends itself to familiarity, comfort, dropping of barriers, and it's there when you want it.  Random sex is noncommittal, exciting, new.  

The poly people I've known over the years all seemed happy and well-adjusted. Why are monogamous people always telling them that they have issues with commitment? Commitment is a choice, it shouldn't be mandatory.

Seeing as I never mentioned poly, just mentioned that having sex whenever with whoever could be used as an escape from issues with commitment, the fact that I never specified if I was monogamous or not, and the fact that to my knowledge poly people don't necessarily "sleep around" any more than monogamous people and that many are in committed group relationships I'm sort of confused as to how you came up with your response.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Wyldkat on May 14, 2011, 07:38:29 AM
Seeing as I never mentioned poly, just mentioned that having sex whenever with whoever could be used as an escape from issues with commitment,

That's an odd phrase...it seems to ascribe some kind of pathology to people who don't want to be cornered in a capital "R" relationship.

Quotethe fact that I never specified if I was monogamous or not,

Are we talking about you? That wasn't clear from the OP.

and the fact that to my knowledge poly people don't necessarily "sleep around" any more than monogamous people and that many are in committed group relationships I'm sort of confused as to how you came up with your response.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/polyamory
People with multiple partners who aren't in "committed group relationships" far outnumber those who are.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Wyldkat

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on May 14, 2011, 05:34:43 PM
Quote from: Wyldkat on May 14, 2011, 07:38:29 AM
Seeing as I never mentioned poly, just mentioned that having sex whenever with whoever could be used as an escape from issues with commitment

That's an odd phrase...it seems to ascribe some kind of pathology to people who don't want to be cornered in a capital "R" relationship.

"Could be" not "is always."  It was in answer to whether that type of sex life could cause issues and was by no means meant to mean that everyone who sleeps with whoever/whenever is trying to escape dealing with commitment issues.

Quotethe fact that I never specified if I was monogamous or not,

Are we talking about you? That wasn't clear from the OP.

You responded to my response.  It sounded as though you were taking the response as though coming from a monogamous person who judges non-monogamous people.  If I read it wrong, I apologize.

and the fact that to my knowledge poly people don't necessarily "sleep around" any more than monogamous people and that many are in committed group relationships I'm sort of confused as to how you came up with your response.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/polyamory
People with multiple partners who aren't in "committed group relationships" far outnumber those who are.

Ok, but that doesn't negate my statement.