News:

PD.com: Where we throw rocks at your sacred cows

Main Menu

Sex.

Started by *GrumpButt*, May 11, 2011, 01:48:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Pagans shouldn't be having sex with anyone other than Pagans.  For reasons of disease control and personal hygiene.   :)
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Adios

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 14, 2011, 08:54:15 PM
Pagans shouldn't be having sex with anyone other than Pagans.  For reasons of disease control and personal hygiene.   :)

Don't forget about the procreation issue.

Anna Mae Bollocks

OMFG DON'T LET THEM BREED
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Charley Brown on May 14, 2011, 08:55:13 PM

You can't stop that, no matter how many condoms you sell.  But nobody else should be traumatized by the 6" smelly pubes.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Adios

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 14, 2011, 08:56:35 PM

You can't stop that, no matter how many condoms you sell.  But nobody else should be traumatized by the 6" smelly pubes.

Now I may not be able to sleep tonite.

Anna Mae Bollocks

I'm so grateful I didn't take that back door to MWAD when it was offered. *shudders*
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

*GrumpButt*

:vom:
*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on May 14, 2011, 08:56:30 PM
OMFG DON'T LET THEM BREED

You can't stop that, no matter how many condoms you sell.  But nobody else should be traumatized by the 6" smelly pubes.

* I'm a pagan having sex with two agnostics. :D Neither of them have died yet, or caught anything. Though we are going through batteries and toys at a record rate.  :lulz:

* None of us have any interest in breeding, they are both fixed. I'm still too young to get my bits yanked but the PCOS on top of the boyfriend's fixed-ness makes getting knocked-up extremely unlikely.

* I bathe daily AND groom my female bits regularly. I even shave my armpits.

If y'all have a suggestion for any other disease control and or personal hygiene issue that I have neglected, feel free to enlighten me.  :lulz:
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

When are people going to learn to leave the unwanted TMI details out of talking about their sex lives? Was I this bad when I was getting it on a regular basis?

I mean, unless the details are hilarious, in which case we want all of them. But the bits that come off like bragging just make me throw up a little in my mouth.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Adios

Quote from: Nigel on May 14, 2011, 10:57:08 PM
When are people going to learn to leave the unwanted TMI details out of talking about their sex lives? Was I this bad when I was getting it on a regular basis?

I mean, unless the details are hilarious, in which case we want all of them. But the bits that come off like bragging just make me throw up a little in my mouth.

I thought it was funny, especially the part about even shaving the pits.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Charley Brown on May 14, 2011, 11:00:26 PM

That part was funny. The bit about the batteries and toys sounded like bragging.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Quote from: Nigel on May 14, 2011, 11:02:22 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on May 14, 2011, 11:00:26 PM

That part was funny. The bit about the batteries and toys sounded like bragging.

Wasn't meant to sound braggy, sorry. I was more thinking I'd get razzed for "mechanical assistance" when I'm supposed to be a "nature lover". Going for humor, here.

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I mean, we already have Lies, whose most recent feat he wanted to share with the board was that he made out with his friend's fiancee (classy), and one other person who I will not name because they have chilled it. But come on. For the most part, there is no reason make sure we all know how frequently/long/hard/excellently/etc. of your getting laid unless your motivation is to brag.

Unless it's funny. If it's funny all is forgiven. Otherwise, you are just guaranteed to piss off and gross out a bunch of people who AREN'T getting laid. And who are probably exceedingly sensitive and cranky about it.

JUST SAYING.

Kai

I'm not getting laid and not cranky about it. Hearing that my friends are fucking and enjoying it is great news. Better than hearing about how awful their sex lives are.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Quote from: Nigel on May 14, 2011, 11:07:46 PM
I mean, we already have Lies, whose most recent feat he wanted to share with the board was that he made out with his friend's fiancee (classy), and one other person who I will not name because they have chilled it. But come on. For the most part, there is no reason make sure we all know how frequently/long/hard/excellently/etc. of your getting laid unless your motivation is to brag.

Unless it's funny. If it's funny all is forgiven. Otherwise, you are just guaranteed to piss off and gross out a bunch of people who AREN'T getting laid. And who are probably exceedingly sensitive and cranky about it.

JUST SAYING.

Will work more on funny. :(