News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

Judge wipes his ass with the 4th amendment

Started by Prince Glittersnatch III, May 14, 2011, 05:05:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

Quote from: Iptuous on May 14, 2011, 06:41:58 PM
'just'?!

Are you making waves, Citizen? We do have uranium that needs mining...

Elder Iptuous

uh... no officer.  i was simply proclaiming that the decision of a judge and or policeman is just and proper by virtue of their position...
i have nothing to hide; i invite you to take a look around my gilded home.  would you like some tea while you're quartered here?

Adios

Quote from: Iptuous on May 14, 2011, 06:47:26 PM
uh... no officer.  i was simply proclaiming that the decision of a judge and or policeman is just and proper by virtue of their position...
i have nothing to hide; i invite you to take a look around my gilded home.  would you like some tea while you're quartered here?

Very good young man. Stick your head in the sand and your ass in the air. Your rapist will be by shortly.

:lulz:

Jenne

Quote from: Iptuous on May 14, 2011, 06:41:58 PM
'just'?!

Muh-huh.

You see, Folks seem to really want to believe they have freedom to move about.  But they really don't.  It's all an illusion.  Fact is, you are ALLOWED to move where the state SANCTIONS.  Period. 

But if you come under notice of the state, you WILL stay put, your space WILL be invaded, and your ability to do anything you want WILL be watched, curtailed or stopped altogether.

*GrumpButt*

I did go and read the article.

Due to a super cold and an over-dose of Nyquil last night, I am unable to make any sense of anything. AKA Reading Comprehension FAIL.

So is this in action as of now?  Is this for every state?
*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

Adios

Quote from: *GrumpButt* on May 14, 2011, 06:52:28 PM
I did go and read the article.

Due to a super cold and an over-dose of Nyquil last night, I am unable to make any sense of anything. AKA Reading Comprehension FAIL.

So is this in action as of now?  Is this for every state?

Illinosy.

*GrumpButt*

What would be the chance of this spreading to other States? If any?

Adios

*GrumpButt*

Anna Mae Bollocks

The smart people here have been talking about moving to Europe for awhile.
How much $$ do you need to do that?
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Adios

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on May 14, 2011, 07:07:41 PM

Europe??? No place will be safe, but the wilds of northern Canada could delay it a while.

President Television

Quote from: Charley Brown on May 14, 2011, 07:10:16 PM
Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on May 14, 2011, 07:07:41 PM

Europe??? No place will be safe, but the wilds of northern Canada could delay it a while.

Too bad the rest of the country's set to go to shit.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Cain

Quote from: European Convention on Human RightsArticle 8 – Right to respect for private and family life

1. Everyone has the right to respect for his private and family life, his home and his correspondence.

2. There shall be no interference by a public authority with the exercise of this right except such as is in accordance with the law and is necessary in a democratic society in the interests of national security, public safety or the economic well-being of the country, for the prevention of disorder or crime, for the protection of health or morals, or for the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.

:lulz: