Author Topic: WOOOOOOOOO!  (Read 1573 times)

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
WOOOOOOOOO!
« on: May 15, 2011, 03:12:17 am »
TPK in the Rise of the Runelords campaign.

Well, almost.  The ranger ran away, screaming like a little girl.  Everyone else croaked.

4 10th level characters toast, 1 running for the hills.

It's Miller Time.

:hammer:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
Re: WOOOOOOOOO!
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2011, 04:36:54 am »
Fuck you I'm still sorta pissed.  And three weeks before using a new character is sad. :(
If someone does the ďFine, youíre right, Iím clearly a terrible person, Iím Satan, Iím the worst person alive, I should just dieĒ thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 05:38:33 am »
Fuck you I'm still sorta pissed.  And three weeks before using a new character is sad. :(

I know.  Dan & Missy and their damn out of town trips.  :crankey:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Don Coyote

• Token Welshman
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2011, 07:31:20 pm »
TPK in the Rise of the Runelords campaign.

Well, almost.  The ranger ran away, screaming like a little girl.  Everyone else croaked.

4 10th level characters toast, 1 running for the hills.

It's Miller Time.

:hammer:
:cainftw:
Once knew a man who shat himself to death eating too much citrus.

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2011, 09:19:07 pm »

I know.  Dan & Missy and their damn out of town trips.  :crankey:

Ah well.  More tie to write on homebrews, I suppose.
If someone does the ďFine, youíre right, Iím clearly a terrible person, Iím Satan, Iím the worst person alive, I should just dieĒ thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2011, 12:04:01 am »
Poor Old Man Jenkem.  He's going to have a terrible time with his business ventures. :sad: