News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

What is your favorite bullshit?

Started by Felix, May 15, 2011, 08:03:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on May 16, 2011, 04:35:27 PM
oh whew, for a bit I thought Sigmatic had changed his name back to Felix and acquired Terminal Asshat Syndrome.

Yeah, that threw me for a loop, as well.

"SIGGIE!  WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU, MAN?"

:lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Personally, I write in Sesame Street characters or Batman depending on my mood.......

My only political thoughts are usually.....  "What can they find to fuck up next?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Laughin Jude on May 16, 2011, 07:55:45 AM
Quote from: Nigel on May 16, 2011, 04:20:58 AM
Holy shit all I can think of when I think about politics is I FUCKING HOPE TO FUCK THAT WE ARE STILL EVOLVING AS A SPECIES.

Evolution just means we're changing. It doesn't necessarily mean we're getting better.

Yeah, but if there's change there's hope for improvement. If there's no change there's no hope.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on May 16, 2011, 05:51:08 PM
Quote from: Laughin Jude on May 16, 2011, 07:55:45 AM
Quote from: Nigel on May 16, 2011, 04:20:58 AM
Holy shit all I can think of when I think about politics is I FUCKING HOPE TO FUCK THAT WE ARE STILL EVOLVING AS A SPECIES.

Evolution just means we're changing. It doesn't necessarily mean we're getting better.

Yeah, but if there's change there's hope for improvement. If there's no change there's no hope.

We now select for plastic tits.

:lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Lenin McCarthy on May 16, 2011, 03:00:25 PMMy political viewpoints are constantly floating from libertarianism to social liberalism to anarcho-primitivism to "me for dictator"-ism. Could have voted for the Greens, had they not been infiltrated by New Age dipshits.

So you just like ALL of the stupidest political theories currently available to you? :lulz:

Also...

how the FUCK are you gonna slag the Greenies for being "infiltrated by New-Age dipshits" in the same post in which you admit to even entertaining the idea of anarcho-primitivism seriously?

Cognitive dissonance. You has some.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Lenin McCarthy

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on May 17, 2011, 12:31:03 AM
Quote from: Lenin McCarthy on May 16, 2011, 03:00:25 PMMy political viewpoints are constantly floating from libertarianism to social liberalism to anarcho-primitivism to "me for dictator"-ism. Could have voted for the Greens, had they not been infiltrated by New Age dipshits.

So you just like ALL of the stupidest political theories currently available to you? :lulz:

Also...

how the FUCK are you gonna slag the Greenies for being "infiltrated by New-Age dipshits" in the same post in which you admit to even entertaining the idea of anarcho-primitivism seriously?

Fuck. It has happened again. :|

Cognitive dissonance. Now to deal with it.

I would not be a very good dictator, and I know that (apparently I didn't know when I wrote that post).
I haven't been taking the idea of anarcho-primitivism seriously for about two years (until that moment when I wrote that post, apparently).
I went through a "get out of my room Mom" libertarian phase just after that, but I got over it (until that moment when I wrote that post, apparently).

Most of my first post was plain wrong, or at least very inaccurate. Therefore, I bring you:
My first post, 2nd edition!

I can't vote before the 2013 elections, and then I'll most likely vote for the Liberal Party of Norway (Venstre). I'm some sort of confused centrist. Could have voted for the Greens, had they not been infiltrated by New Age dipshits.

*descends back into lurking*

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

HAY IM THE ONLY ME-FOR-DICTATOR WE NEED AROUND HERE  :argh!:

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT, AS IF YOU HAD A CHOICE OR SOMETHING  :lulz:

Prince Glittersnatch III

My favorite bullshit?

Hmm... thats a tough one.

Im quite fond of Holstein, but Ayrshires good too. When you get down to it I guess Angus Bulls really produce the best shit. Good texture, good color 10/10 all around.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on May 15, 2011, 06:44:09 PM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on May 15, 2011, 08:35:19 AM
Also, I support perpetual separation of Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. So I am a Unionist.

Northern Irish need not apply.

Wait, so you're an Irishman who doesn't want the country totally re-united? Forgive my curiosity, I just always thought that debate generally fell along "Irish want the country reunited/British want NI to remain part of the UK" lines. Is there a sizeable group of Irish that are Unionists? I'm guessing that the objections to reuniting NI with the Republic are primarily economic in nature?

On my part, I was just kinda joking around with that, though I have no particularly strong desire for unification at this time. Same stupid shit, different government. However, I have heard of people from/living in the Republic who are effectively unionists for economic reasons, or at least were when the Irish economy was in decent shape.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cain

Right now, the economic consequences of adding Northern Ireland to Ireland would be like taking a small dump on a larger one.  Yeah, more shit never helps, but at the end of the day, there is still shit on the pavement.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Cain on May 17, 2011, 05:32:56 PM
Right now, the economic consequences of adding Northern Ireland to Ireland would be like taking a small dump on a larger one.  Yeah, more shit never helps, but at the end of the day, there is still shit on the pavement.

My objection to unification is sectarianism. I don't see any change in that sort of mentality regardless of whether Belfast is in the Republic or the UK anytime soon. Maybe in 30 years or so.

Cain

I wouldn't want to police that shit either.  Although it is certainly much better now than it was even a decade ago.  And certainly much better than the 70s.

Unfortunately, as things seem to be settling down politically in the north (hell, it sounds like the Provos are looking to ask the Continuity and Real IRA some very unpleasant questions about their attempts to derail the peace process) it seems they are flaring up in Glasgow.  Mostly over football so far, death threats and pipe bombs, but Celtic vs Rangers is just a proxy for Catholics vs Prods and everyone knows it.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Cain on May 17, 2011, 05:41:47 PM
I wouldn't want to police that shit either.  Although it is certainly much better now than it was even a decade ago.  And certainly much better than the 70s.

Unfortunately, as things seem to be settling down politically in the north (hell, it sounds like the Provos are looking to ask the Continuity and Real IRA some very unpleasant questions about their attempts to derail the peace process) it seems they are flaring up in Glasgow.  Mostly over football so far, death threats and pipe bombs, but Celtic vs Rangers is just a proxy for Catholics vs Prods and everyone knows it.

It is much better now. Wasn't aware of stuff flaring up in Glasgow, but yeah, I've heard about the rivalry going on there. I guess my take on it is that the whole Catholic vs. Protestant thing is retarded and the form of government in the North is not really relevant considering that people born in the North are automatically both Irish and UK citizens, and that, regardless of that there is free movement, employment eligibility and residence eligibility for both sides in either country. If a Northerner doesn't want to live in the UK, they can move a couple of miles to the south or west. They don't even have to blow up any cars on the way.

East Coast Hustle

I didn't realize they got dual citizenship, which certainly makes the whole question pretty much moot in a de facto sense.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Lenin McCarthy on May 17, 2011, 01:10:42 AM
Quote from: Rip City Hustle on May 17, 2011, 12:31:03 AM

Also...

Fuck. It has happened again. :|

Cognitive dissonance. Now to deal with it.

I would not be a very good dictator, and I know that (apparently I didn't know when I wrote that post).
I haven't been taking the idea of anarcho-primitivism seriously for about two years (until that moment when I wrote that post, apparently).
I went through a "get out of my room Mom" libertarian phase just after that, but I got over it (until that moment when I wrote that post, apparently).

Most of my first post was plain wrong, or at least very inaccurate. Therefore, I bring you:
My first post, 2nd edition!

I can't vote before the 2013 elections, and then I'll most likely vote for the Liberal Party of Norway (Venstre). I'm some sort of confused centrist. Could have voted for the Greens, had they not been infiltrated by New Age dipshits.

*descends back into lurking*

Nah, I was just ball-busting. Being able to question and revise what you think is a good sign that you might not grow up to be a shitneck. In fact, I'm gonna officially name you "Not Totally Worthless Noob Of The Week".