News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

YAY FAUST

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, May 16, 2011, 11:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Charley Brown on May 17, 2011, 12:15:51 AM
Quote from: Rip City Hustle on May 17, 2011, 12:10:32 AM
I still think it's a bad idea for anyone in a position of legal responsibility for PD.com to be in any way involved with EB&g, even if it's only to host the site.

CU is a notorious shitneck and a pathological liar, who also plays with code for a living. Thinking that he'll just let this drop and walk away is extremely naive.

Faust, be aware that you're opening yourself up to some trick-fuckery here, of the variety that could actually get you in real-life trouble. Personally, I don't see why EB&G is even worth keeping around, and I would ask as a personal favor that you strongly reconsider what you're about to do.

On this topic I wanted to talk to Jenne and Faust about deleting the entire membership and starting over. Changing servers would put a stop to a lot of trouble he could cause, besides, I watched him fumble with the software while he had the board.

I'd wipe everything and reinstall the software, if it was me.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Yeah, no problem to sign up again. Lock his ass out.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Jenne

THIS is the first I've heard of this.  Besides the proposal Faust made and the chatter about it a couple of weeks back.

Huh. 

Well, thanks for alerting the masses, Stella--it's good info to have on hand, anyway.  And odd in the extreme.

Anna Mae Bollocks

He didn't say anything to you or Charley, Jenne?
This whole thing really is bullshit then.

Jenne

To be fair, it might have been sent to my yahoo account email.  So I should check that.

Adios

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on May 17, 2011, 12:38:04 AM
He didn't say anything to you or Charley, Jenne?
This whole thing really is bullshit then.

Take it easy, we knew Faust was working on it. CU for some reason  :lulz: refuses to speak to Jenne or myself. Faust is probably busy or otherwise hasn't heard directly from CU.

Adios

Quote from: Jenne on May 17, 2011, 12:38:39 AM
To be fair, it might have been sent to my yahoo account email.  So I should check that.

I wouldn't get the email because I had my account deleted.

Jenne

Just checked...nope.  Got nothin'.

Adios

Quote from: Jenne on May 17, 2011, 12:41:39 AM
Just checked...nope.  Got nothin'.

Maybe your account was deleted as well.

Jenne

:lulz:  I don't think so--I can see my pm's are still in my inbox, etc. when I hit the home page (login is stored in memory).

Anna Mae Bollocks

I just clicked the "show details" button on the so-called group mail I got.
Reply |Eris Bar & Grill to me
show details 3:41 PM (3 hours ago)

fromEris Bar & Grill spontificus@gmail.com
reply-tospontificus@gmail.com

tofennario@gmail.com

dateMon, May 16, 2011 at 3:41 PM
subjectForum Changing Hands
mailed-byspontificus.com

Jenne

Well SHIT--fluffy/gnimbley came back.  :(  And I missed it.

Jenne

guess he posted a thread about it:

http://www.erisbarandgrill.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=11102

but I still got no email...whoops, Stella already posted that.  Oh well.  Nothing to see here, lol.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Jenne on May 17, 2011, 12:53:36 AM
guess he posted a thread about it:

http://www.erisbarandgrill.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=11102

but I still got no email...whoops, Stella already posted that.  Oh well.  Nothing to see here, lol.
Fluffy was just there not quite two hours ago...
CATCH TEH BUNNAYYYYYYYY!!!

Sita

I got an email too. Seems childish you wouldn't get one.
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.