Living proof that any damn fool can make things more complex

Main Menu

YAY FAUST

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, May 16, 2011, 11:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

I just got this
QuoteHey This Board Eats Kong Dong,
You may or may not have been to EB&G (http://www.erisbarandgrill.org/forum) in a while. But it is changing hands.

As a small courtesy, I will first be purging all PM's from the database right before I hand over the keys. If you have any personal information stored there that you wish to retrieve, I would advise you to do so in the next few days before it disappears forever.

Thanks,
Captain Utopia
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on May 16, 2011, 11:04:22 PM
I just got this
QuoteHey This Board Eats Kong Dong,
You may or may not have been to EB&G (http://www.erisbarandgrill.org/forum) in a while. But it is changing hands.

As a small courtesy, I will first be purging all PM's from the database right before I hand over the keys. If you have any personal information stored there that you wish to retrieve, I would advise you to do so in the next few days before it disappears forever.

Thanks,
Captain Utopia

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

There's more at the board:

Quote from: Lying Sack-O-ShitForum Changing Hands
For reasons I'm not getting into beyond the fact that I didn't want to experience the threats of a silly internet spat going IRL with "police buddies" coming around to my door, or involving my wife into the hateshitdrama.  The response to my "how do we end this?" question was to shut the forum down, and I complied.

I'm no rock-n-roller.

Anyway.  It's taken this long to reach the following agreement -- I'm going to hand the forum over to Faust to host it, and Hawk and Jenne will co-admin.  This is my limited understanding -- I was banned from PD.com on May 8th - no reason or time-limit was given to me when I requested it, and it doesn't really matter anyway.  Despite breaking no rules other than getting into a fight with The Good Reverend Roger, I shan't be back.

I expect I will be deleted/banned/pruned here too.  I doesn't really matter, as I won't be back here either.   My belief that Discordians shouldn't troll other Discordians just because they (gasp) have a disagreement, was never popular from the start, and I'm done fighting that losing battle.

I am not holding a grudge against an opponent who showed 99% integrity in an otherwise honest fight.  What's the point?  Who the fuck cares.  I tried to not give a fuck here.  But that didn't work.

I'll just go not give a fuck somewhere else then.

Sure - I'm not happy to be kicked out of my own home - but it's not a biggie.  No grudges at all.  Detach.  Jump.  Freedom.  Love.  Peace.  And all the rest of that hippy bullshit.

My new project -socialGASM- will be something completely different, and not really completely discordian in nature.  If you think I've ever said anything remotely interesting, or if you just want to come over to try to troll me at the already successful forums, then feel free to click over to socialGASM.net - it'll be hilarious to see you, I'm sure.

For starters - I couldn't secure the rights to the .com - no, that's owned by an adult social networking site.  But I'll be right sure to make socialGASM.net into a haven for e-democracy, you just mark my words!

socialGASM - The Social Orgasm.  That delicious feeling of smug you get from matching the rhythm of social expectations.

Shameless plug aside.  There is some cleanup left to do here - and this is the sole reason I'm opening the forums in preparation - but hopefully we can complete the transition within the week.  I wish Hawk and Jenne the very best of luck.

While I hope we can complete this transition without a repeat visit from the PD troll team, I see no reason for such optimism, and so I would remind anyone so inclined that this is no longer my forum you're screwing around with.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: CU's new sock puppet account[/quoteLOL

you kiddies are hilarious! ALL of you. really. that you take each other so seriously and believe everything people like roger make up on a regular basis and then give him one last free access to your asshole without a reach around or cab fare and stiffing you with the hotel room bill is hilarious.

you think ANY of these people can live up to their hilarious threats? you think they demonstrate at any time that ANYTHING they say is in the realm of truth?

your days were numbered as admin here buddy from day one. you're not part of the cult orthodoxxy that has become online discordianism, and anyone outside that orthodoxy attempting to run a website associating itself with discordianism MUST be run by the few select clerics or else they'll fuck your shit up with fail raids that could be taken care of easily by a part time staff within a few minutes after work.

i've gotten the full force of these faggots' powers online multiple times and guess what? a few half assed google bombs? some junk mails in my junk folder? whoah man, hard fucking core consequences.

though frankly, anyone willingly associating with these cultists deserve all the grief they get.

this site has long existed as nothing more than a means to keep harassing people they randomly choose to reject a few more times. has been this way for years now.

anyways, since i keep getting GD emails from this place i'd figure i'd log in and see what i could do to stop being reminded of the full retard power trip these fags have been on for 8 years now. oh excet roger. he's been petending to be right about EVERYTHING since usenet was new.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.erisbarandgrill.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=11102

Adios

I vote to allow a peaceful retreat.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Yeah, just get the board back.
And remember that last post.  :evil:

Sita

Sucks that the PMs will be purged.
Gotta figure out a way to save them now :(
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

Adios

Quote from: Sita on May 16, 2011, 11:45:42 PM
Sucks that the PMs will be purged.
Gotta figure out a way to save them now :(

It's a good idea to keep them deleted always.

Freeky

Dude is trolling. http://socialgasm.net/forums/ results in the trout. Or is it just me?

Adios

Quote from: Jenkem and Tomahawks on May 16, 2011, 11:49:55 PM
Dude is trolling. http://socialgasm.net/forums/ results in the trout. Or is it just me?

You expected originality?

Luna

Quote from: Jenkem and Tomahawks on May 16, 2011, 11:49:55 PM

He had to ask for the image on Facebook.   :horrormirth:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Freeky

East Coast Hustle

I still think it's a bad idea for anyone in a position of legal responsibility for PD.com to be in any way involved with EB&g, even if it's only to host the site.

CU is a notorious shitneck and a pathological liar, who also plays with code for a living. Thinking that he'll just let this drop and walk away is extremely naive.

Faust, be aware that you're opening yourself up to some trick-fuckery here, of the variety that could actually get you in real-life trouble. Personally, I don't see why EB&G is even worth keeping around, and I would ask as a personal favor that you strongly reconsider what you're about to do.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Adios

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on May 17, 2011, 12:10:32 AM
I still think it's a bad idea for anyone in a position of legal responsibility for PD.com to be in any way involved with EB&g, even if it's only to host the site.

CU is a notorious shitneck and a pathological liar, who also plays with code for a living. Thinking that he'll just let this drop and walk away is extremely naive.

Faust, be aware that you're opening yourself up to some trick-fuckery here, of the variety that could actually get you in real-life trouble. Personally, I don't see why EB&G is even worth keeping around, and I would ask as a personal favor that you strongly reconsider what you're about to do.

On this topic I wanted to talk to Jenne and Faust about deleting the entire membership and starting over. Changing servers would put a stop to a lot of trouble he could cause, besides, I watched him fumble with the software while he had the board.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."