News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

Gays Victims of Targeted Violence in Iraq

Started by Prince Glittersnatch III, May 18, 2011, 11:50:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prince Glittersnatch III

http://www.care2.com/causes/human-rights/blog/sexual-cleansing-in-iraq-progresses-to-horrific-anal-torture/

QuoteCaptured, mutilated with a glue applied to seal the buttocks and then fed a powerful laxative. The result: a horrible way to die. According to what have been called unconfirmed but credible reports, this horrific form of torture is being used on Iraqi lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people as the fatwa against them gathers momentum and militias, ignited by their hatred of the West, wage a blood-curdling "moral" assault on a perceived corruption seeping into their country.

Reports Corroborated But Not Confirmed On Gay Iraqi Clamp-Down
It's important to be honest. Honesty, of course, requires a base-line of understanding, a pulse of facts, and if a base-line isn't known, honesty becomes in and of itself, useless. Getting facts, real, granite hard, verifiable facts, from a place like Iraq is nigh-on-impossible. But these are the facts [sic] as we know them. Over the last several weeks, reports have emerged of gay Iraqis being found dead in Shiite slums, and last week we reported on flyers being distributed warning that a wipe-out of LGBTs was imminent.

And now, the stain of blood leaking across continental borders has once again reached us, and it brings to us news of barbaric acts, of this unspeakable "anal glue" torture in the form of an article via the United Arab Emirates' media network Al-Arabiya. The network said:

"Iraqi militias have deployed an unprecedented form of torture against homosexuals by using a very strong glue that will close their anus ... an Iranian-manufactured glue that if applied to the skin, sticks to it and can only be removed by surgery. After they glue the anuses of homosexuals, they give them a drink that causes diarrhea. Since the anus is closed, the diarrhea causes death." 
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Kai

I'm literally fucking speechless. I don't know what to say.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

The Good Reverend Roger

Unconfirmed.  This sounds too elaborate, too outrageous.  They'd  be more likely just to beat them to death.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Kai

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 19, 2011, 12:30:26 AM
Unconfirmed.  This sounds too elaborate, too outrageous.  They'd  be more likely just to beat them to death.

As sad as it is that I'd wish for that over this...monstrosity, I hope so.  :x
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ϗ, M.S. on May 19, 2011, 12:33:54 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 19, 2011, 12:30:26 AM

As sad as it is that I'd wish for that over this...monstrosity, I hope so.  :x

1.  Look at the source.  No UPI, no Reuters, just some random zine page.

2.  "Reports Corroborated But Not Confirmed On Gay Iraqi Clamp-Down"

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

From the same article:

QuoteDid you know, there's a new war being waged in Iraq, and Iraqi LGBTs are loosing (Sic)? Send them aid, sign this Care2 petition.

Yes, because we all know radical religious nuts will just calm right down if you send them a petition with enough names on it.

This is utter crap.  Complete bullshit.

Elder Iptuous

Roger,  would you infer that this is an attempt to dehumanize the iraqi population in the eyes of the American LGBT community, who it is my observation are likely to be against our activities over there?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Iptuous on May 19, 2011, 02:41:18 AM
Roger,  would you infer that this is an attempt to dehumanize the iraqi population in the eyes of the American LGBT community, who it is my observation are likely to be against our activities over there?

No, I think it's some wannabe Matt Taibi attention-whoring.

Cain

The BBC did report the glue and laxatives treatment in 2009, which apparently came from a Human Rights Watch researcher.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/8133639.stm

QuoteOf all the shocking testimony we heard, a form of torture involving glue has to be the most awful revelation to emerge from our investigations.

Human Rights Watch researcher Rasha Moumneh told us: "We've heard stories of gay-specific torture where men have glue in their anuses and they force-feed them laxatives."

Of course, she doesn't say "and we find these stories credible" or "we have testimony from police reports and morgues confirming this", so it looks like it is on shaky ground.

Placid Dingo

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on May 18, 2011, 11:50:13 PM
http://www.care2.com/causes/human-rights/blog/sexual-cleansing-in-iraq-progresses-to-horrific-anal-torture/

QuoteCaptured, mutilated with a glue applied to seal the buttocks and then fed a powerful laxative. The result: a horrible way to die. According to what have been called unconfirmed but credible reports, this horrific form of torture is being used on Iraqi lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people as the fatwa against them gathers momentum and militias, ignited by their hatred of the West, wage a blood-curdling "moral" assault on a perceived corruption seeping into their country.

Reports Corroborated But Not Confirmed On Gay Iraqi Clamp-Down
It's important to be honest. Honesty, of course, requires a base-line of understanding, a pulse of facts, and if a base-line isn't known, honesty becomes in and of itself, useless. Getting facts, real, granite hard, verifiable facts, from a place like Iraq is nigh-on-impossible. But these are the facts [sic] as we know them. Over the last several weeks, reports have emerged of gay Iraqis being found dead in Shiite slums, and last week we reported on flyers being distributed warning that a wipe-out of LGBTs was imminent.

And now, the stain of blood leaking across continental borders has once again reached us, and it brings to us news of barbaric acts, of this unspeakable "anal glue" torture in the form of an article via the United Arab Emirates' media network Al-Arabiya. The network said:

"Iraqi militias have deployed an unprecedented form of torture against homosexuals by using a very strong glue that will close their anus … an Iranian-manufactured glue that if applied to the skin, sticks to it and can only be removed by surgery. After they glue the anuses of homosexuals, they give them a drink that causes diarrhea. Since the anus is closed, the diarrhea causes death." 

I know this is an old thread, but I used to have care2 on my Facebook, and I can confirm their fact-checking is consistently multiple types of fail.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

MMIX

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/news/articles/2005-13690.html/

QuoteThe report, called 'They want us exterminated: Murder, Torture, Sexual Orientation and Gender in Iraq', says doctors and morgue attendants see horrifically mutilated bodies of gay men. HRW said doctors have confirmed stories of men being killed by having their anuses glued shut before being force-fed laxatives.
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber