News:

It is better to set off a nuclear bomb, than to sit and curse the dark.

Main Menu

even with story and statement of srsns, still not sure if srs.

Started by Disco Pickle, May 19, 2011, 05:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disco Pickle

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Cain

Animals don't have souls and so are tools of Satan.  No real Christian would treat an animal as anything more than slave labour.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Cain on May 19, 2011, 05:51:39 PM
Animals don't have souls and so are tools of Satan.  No real Christian would treat an animal as anything more than slave labour.

Hell I'm no Christian and yet I've been trying to teach the damn cat how to wash dishes and vacuum for years so that I might enjoy a more leisurely lifestyle.

So far, NOTHING.

I may not be beating him hard enough.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Disco Pickle

QuoteWhen all the Christians on the planet disappear, there will certainly be massive confusion.

my favorite quote. 

confusion should probably be replaced with celebration.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Disco Pickle on May 19, 2011, 05:59:48 PM
QuoteWhen all the Christians on the planet disappear, there will certainly be massive confusion.

my favorite quote. 

Well, I'll miss a lot of Christians. But I'll be happy for less god in government. Unfortunately we'll still be stuck with the same politicians anyway.

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Blight on May 19, 2011, 06:14:30 PM

my favorite quote. 

Well, I'll miss a lot of Christians. But I'll be happy for less god in government. Unfortunately we'll still be stuck with the same politicians anyway.
:lulz: :lulz: :horrormirth:

Telarus

Quote from: Disco Pickle on May 19, 2011, 05:56:16 PM
Quote from: Cain on May 19, 2011, 05:51:39 PM

Hell I'm no Christian and yet I've been trying to teach the damn cat how to wash dishes and vacuum for years so that I might enjoy a more leisurely lifestyle.

So far, NOTHING.

I may not be beating him hard enough.

Dude, your totally picking the wrong chores: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WofFb_eOxxA
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on May 20, 2011, 06:36:45 AM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on May 19, 2011, 06:14:30 PM

my favorite quote. 

:lulz: :lulz: :horrormirth:

Lip service gets yuo nothing. Jesus hated hypocrites.

If he came around the first time nowadays, I'd expect to see him down at The Machine in Kenmore Square. srsly. That's how he rolled.

Bruno

Waitaminnit.

If they hire only non-christians, isn't that, like, a violation of seperation of church and state or some thang?

:?
Formerly something else...

Succulent Plant

This one is ran by atheists, so christians can be sure they definitely won't be raptured. lol  http://eternal-earthbound-pets.com/ 

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Jerry_Frankster on May 27, 2011, 08:44:05 PM
Waitaminnit.

If they hire only non-christians, isn't that, like, a violation of seperation of church and state or some thang?

It is, for the people dumb enough to actually fall for something like this, all but outright admittal that their GodTM put their cute little furry friends on the planet to bring them joy only until such time as he returns to collect their souls, leaving the cute and fuzzys behind with the Godless HeathensTM to burn for all eternity in a fiery hell.  

Having shit like that in your brain must be what it's like to be on an acid trip that went south during the first hour.

Succulent Plant

Quote from: Disco Pickle on May 27, 2011, 08:55:48 PM
Waitaminnit.

It is, for the people dumb enough to actually fall for something like this, all but outright admittal that their GodTM put their cute little furry friends on the planet to bring them joy only until such time as he returns to collect their souls, leaving the cute and fuzzys behind with the Godless HeathensTM to burn for all eternity in a fiery hell. 

Having shit like that in your brain must be what it's like to be on an acid trip that went south during the first hour.

There was a news story about the earth bound pets one that I linked, 259 people signed up for it.  http://wap.npr.org/news/Business/136475372

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Waitaminnit.

:lulz: Only if you think small business = government.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

Waitaminnit.

What