News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

Why did this make me think of PD immediately?

Started by Telarus, May 20, 2011, 09:21:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on May 20, 2011, 07:39:53 PM
I also haven't made wat in forever.  So many delicious things to make, so little time. :cry:

HUH?

We have until October right?

Freeky

Quote from: Khara on May 20, 2011, 07:54:37 PM
Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on May 20, 2011, 07:39:53 PM
I also haven't made wat in forever.  So many delicious things to make, so little time. :cry:

HUH?

We have until October right?

Yeah, but there's only so many special dishes I can make in any one month

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Kai

Oh, this is totally AWESOME. The mad scientist in me approves heartily.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

President Television

I, for one, won't be satisfied until they come out with a glow-in-the-dark variety.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.