News:

Testimonial: "None of you seem aware of quite how bad you are. I mean I'm pretty outspoken on how bad the internet has gotten, but this is up there with the worst."

Main Menu

The Spiritual Crossroads.

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., June 06, 2011, 05:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kai

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 02, 2011, 07:46:00 PM
Quote from: ϗ, M.S. on July 02, 2011, 06:17:36 PM
Ah, yes. More pagan new age woo.

Slap any labels on it you want, dress it up beautiful, paint it with pretty colors, wrap it with ribbons, and it's still bullshit, and it still smells like bullshit. Just like any of the other systems of supernaturalism endorsed by religions.

Except :bob: of course.

As far as I can tell, CoSG has nothing to do with supernaturalism or mhagghiquiqual thinking, except perhaps for making fun of those who buy into it. It, just like Discordianism, is an obvious parody platform.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Doktor Howl

Caught snake man plagiarizing in the "crystology" thread.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: ϗ, M.S. on July 02, 2011, 09:22:21 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 02, 2011, 07:46:00 PM
Quote from: ϗ, M.S. on July 02, 2011, 06:17:36 PM
Ah, yes. More pagan new age woo.

Slap any labels on it you want, dress it up beautiful, paint it with pretty colors, wrap it with ribbons, and it's still bullshit, and it still smells like bullshit. Just like any of the other systems of supernaturalism endorsed by religions.

Except :bob: of course.

As far as I can tell, CoSG has nothing to do with supernaturalism or mhagghiquiqual thinking, except perhaps for making fun of those who buy into it. It, just like Discordianism, is an obvious parody platform.

"If you think this is just a joke, by God, you'll never get the punchline.

You'll be laughing out the other side of your mouth on July 5th, 1998.
Molon Lube

Kai

See? That's exactly what I was talking about.  :lulz:
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

BabylonHoruv

Not sure if Shadowpagan has been reading well enough to be creeped out.  However, if anyone wants to help...

http://rampant-griffon.net/spiritualcrossroads/index.php?topic=188.msg5084#msg5084
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 03, 2011, 03:01:21 AM
Caught snake man plagiarizing in the "crystology" thread.   :lulz:

Link?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Would it be wrong of me to point out that Oldghost has his email prominently displayed on his profile?

I'm just saying, Google is your friend...

Don Coyote

Quote from: Cain on July 03, 2011, 03:52:48 PM
Would it be wrong of me to point out that Oldghost has his email prominently displayed on his profile?

I'm just saying, Google is your friend...

Well, hrm, how interesting. It would be a shame if the wrong people found out about this.

Anna Mae Bollocks

hxxp://rampant-griffon.net/spiritualcrossroads/index.php?topic=230.msg5243#new

Quote from: Snakeman
ATTN: Brittany Rocks and Stelz

Yeah, you...you two little bitches...

What the hell are you two trying to prove??  Who can be the biggest, most annoying, retarded Discordian fuck on the whole goddamned forum??  If so, congratulations, you succeeded.  What I want to know is...why be on this forum at all, really, if you're only here for the "lulz"??  Isn't there something else more constructive you could be doing??  I, and several other members here, do NOT want you two around, and would be more than happy to see you go.

And, since you are just here for the "lulz", anything you two have to say, really doesn't mean shit to me.  Your opinions are complelety worthless to me.  You are shit to me.  My guess is, you are a couple of fat, ugly chicks (or possibly guys that look like chicks) that live all alone down in their parents' basement, where they play World of Warcraft for hours on end, and perpetually troll internet message boards, because they are too fat, lazy, unproductive, and unimaginative to go out and actually do something with their lives, or find a worthwhile hobby.

So...go fuck yourselves, or better yet, kill yourselves, which would actually be doing something constructive and beneficial to not just this message board, but society as a whole.

Sincerely,

-Snake-

PS--Fuck Eris.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Don Coyote

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Snake-Man is a treasure trove. I wish we could get him and AKK together, it would be like a Dunning-Kruger orgy.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eve Hill

Cain

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS