News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

The Spiritual Crossroads.

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., June 06, 2011, 05:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Alty on August 03, 2011, 02:59:36 AM
Quote from: Hover Cat on August 03, 2011, 02:57:44 AM
Quote from: Alty on August 03, 2011, 02:51:26 AM
With her strong tendancy towards passivity...

That place just got a lot more icky.
:vom:

Hate the sin, love the sinner.

:lulz:

Alty, once again, wins the internet.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Wyldkat is on the board.  It's gonna be nuked by morning.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

I need a basic description for the new place STAT.

Please.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Salty

Salty

Wake UP you bastards and appease my sense of urgency!

If I had your phone numbers I would be screeching in your ear right now.

Salty

Ah EG is in it to win it.

Thanks for playing!

Salty

God DAMMIT I love the 21st Century.

Don Coyote

Salty

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

SHIT WHAT'S HAPPENING WHAT DID I MISS

DID WE CLEAN IT WITH FIRE???
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

In but a few short...eh...however long it takes pagans the internet over will have a happy WK-free place to call home.

Sure, we'll miss the lulz. Her icky, icky, ickyness. But we'll let her join up if she wants. Hell, I don't even know how to restrict registration, so it's a fucking free for all right now.

I want to put up some curtains and a couple of throw pillows before I start handing out URLs.

GOD DAMMIT I LOVE THE FUTURE!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Alty on August 03, 2011, 06:55:50 AM
In but a few short...eh...however long it takes pagans the internet over will have a happy WK-free place to call home.

Sure, we'll miss the lulz. Her icky, icky, ickyness. But we'll let her join up if she wants. Hell, I don't even know how to restrict registration, so it's a fucking free for all right now.

I want to put up some curtains and a couple of throw pillows before I start handing out URLs.

GOD DAMMIT I LOVE THE FUTURE!

SWEET UP.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck, I posted the link at TSC. I figured there's no CU's there, what's the harm...

And I'm in. And apparently you posted something, but it won't let me read it...the board index isn't showing...
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Salty

LOL. WHO'S DRIVING THE CAR?

Eh, don't worry about it.

Not like they can see anything anyway. Now I just need to fix that whole anyone can register thing.