News:

Your innocence proves nothing.

Main Menu

Quotes of the Moment II

Started by Triple Zero, June 13, 2011, 12:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

You know, it just occured to me, in relation to your quote from the top of the page, Coyote...what kind of fucking retard tries to sneak into North Korea?  Where the hell are they fleeing from that is so bad that North Korea seems like a good place to go?  And why the hell haven't we toppled their government, instead of fart-arsing around in Libya?

Don Coyote

Quote from: Cain on August 14, 2011, 07:28:51 AM
You know, it just occured to me, in relation to your quote from the top of the page, Coyote...what kind of fucking retard tries to sneak into North Korea?  Where the hell are they fleeing from that is so bad that North Korea seems like a good place to go?  And why the hell haven't we toppled their government, instead of fart-arsing around in Libya?

Oh shit. I didn't even think about it that way. Thanks Cain. I don't think this aunt of mine is terribly smart anymore, or is at least one of those "the gummermint knows EVERYTHING" people. She thought I had the inside scoop on the Ft Hood shooting, when I was sitting in her living room the day it happened.

Cain

Quote from: COL Coyote on August 14, 2011, 07:32:09 AM

Oh shit. I didn't even think about it that way. Thanks Cain. I don't think this aunt of mine is terribly smart anymore, or is at least one of those "the gummermint knows EVERYTHING" people. She thought I had the inside scoop on the Ft Hood shooting, when I was sitting in her living room the day it happened.

You mean the Army didn't beam the relevant information directly into your head?

Seriously though, if you hadn't even been stationed at Fort Hood, that's pretty funny, in a sad kinda way.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Cain on August 14, 2011, 07:34:08 AM
Quote from: COL Coyote on August 14, 2011, 07:32:09 AM

You mean the Army didn't beam the relevant information directly into your head?

Seriously though, if you hadn't even been stationed at Fort Hood, that's pretty funny, in a sad kinda way.

It is extremely sad. I think she doesn't believe me when I tell her I am a simple supply clerk.

Cain

That's what they all say.  That or a chef.

LMNO

"If Hitler had bitch-tits and PMS, he would have won the war. Just saying."

Freeky

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on August 16, 2011, 01:06:13 AM
"If Hitler had bitch-tits and PMS, he would have won the war. Just saying."

HAHAHA! :lulz:

Suu

Dartmouth Fett: Hey, I have a question for you.

Me: This better be about the wedding.

DF: No, It's about New York Comic Con. Where are you staying?

Me: If I go, probably with my brother Max, because I'm broke this year.

DF: Oh, how far is that from the event?

Me: He lives in Lower Manhattan by Battery Park. It's a solid half hour by train to Penn Station and then a 10 minute walk.

DF: Eew, I'll look somewhere else then.

Me: Wait...you ASSUMED you'd be staying with me?

DF: Why? Does you're new boyfriend not want me there?

Me: It's not his say, it's mine.

DF: I don't believe you're seeing anyone anyway. It's not on Facebook yet.

Me: Not on Facebook? Who gives a fuck. You've obviously seen the pics of us by now.

DF: I don't really look at your pics unless I'm tagged in them. Besides, what I mean is that it's not your relationship status. You're still married to that chick.

Me: DON'T KNOCK MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE LIKE THAT!

DF: ??

Me: YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND OUR LOVE! OUR DEEP UNABIDING LOVE BROUGHT ON BY OUR COMMUNAL HATRED OF EGOTISTICAL FREELOADING DOUCHEBAGS.

DF: I suppose I shouldn't ask you about a press pass for NYCC, huh?

Me: Do you really want to fucking die next Saturday?!

DF: I'm sorry. I'm a douchebag, I know...

Me: Find a fucking room with your girlfriend and have her get you a fucking press pass. The next time you IM me it better be wedding related. That is all.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Luna

Quote from: Her Royal Suuness on August 18, 2011, 11:01:32 PM
Dartmouth Fett: Hey, I have a question for you.

Me: This better be about the wedding.

DF: No, It's about New York Comic Con. Where are you staying?

Me: If I go, probably with my brother Max, because I'm broke this year.

DF: Oh, how far is that from the event?

Me: He lives in Lower Manhattan by Battery Park. It's a solid half hour by train to Penn Station and then a 10 minute walk.

DF: Eew, I'll look somewhere else then.

Me: Wait...you ASSUMED you'd be staying with me?

DF: Why? Does you're new boyfriend not want me there?

Me: It's not his say, it's mine.

DF: I don't believe you're seeing anyone anyway. It's not on Facebook yet.

Me: Not on Facebook? Who gives a fuck. You've obviously seen the pics of us by now.

DF: I don't really look at your pics unless I'm tagged in them. Besides, what I mean is that it's not your relationship status. You're still married to that chick.

Me: DON'T KNOCK MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE LIKE THAT!

DF: ??

Me: YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND OUR LOVE! OUR DEEP UNABIDING LOVE BROUGHT ON BY OUR COMMUNAL HATRED OF EGOTISTICAL FREELOADING DOUCHEBAGS.

DF: I suppose I shouldn't ask you about a press pass for NYCC, huh?

Me: Do you really want to fucking die next Saturday?!

DF: I'm sorry. I'm a douchebag, I know...

Me: Find a fucking room with your girlfriend and have her get you a fucking press pass. The next time you IM me it better be wedding related. That is all.

Want me to tag his ass in the woad-smearing pic?   :evil:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

What? of Oarstroker kissing me? Nah. I don't care.

While we were at war, DF had the audacity to ask me if I was still going to make his costumes for him for the convention in November and if I was going to be his partner for the bar costumes we were planning. He offered me money for one, which I may accept and gouge the shit out of him (he may be a douche but his money is still green). But the bar costumes are out. I suggested that he take his girl, then I remembered she can't legally sit on a barstool in the state of MA anyway and reminded him of it.

Oarstroker is going to come to that con with me. Maybe Thorfinnr too. That could be fun.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Her Royal Suuness on August 18, 2011, 11:01:32 PM

:lulz:

BTW, when you reach the point where you want to divorce me so you can socially recognize a boyfriend, it won't hurt my feelings.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Oh I know, but it's more fun this way. I don't think he (Oarstroker) wants to Facebook anything yet anyway being that he's dealing with a vengeful and terrible Brazilian bitch goddess of an ex.

Eater of Clowns

"This krokodil stuff is awful.  Why can't people just do peyote or something?"

"Uh, because cacti aren't exactly abundant in fucking Russia!?"
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Jenne

Sometimes, I rather feel like one of the most interesting things about me is whom I'm married to, not who I am...but that's me being lame.  Anyway, this is a conversation just emailed to me from my husband--he's on this local PBS panel and this is what he had to say recently (changed PI and name info to protect the not-so-innocent):

Date: August 23, 2011 10:25:49 AM PDT
To: Dr. Mr. Jenne
Subject: Re: viewer comments:  relations between muslims and non-muslims

Hello Dr. Mr. Jenne,
Thanks for watching the show and for your thoughtful comments.
Can I use a portion of them on our show this week - and can I use your name
and location (Where We Live in SD)?
Best,
SOME CHICK

On 8/21/11 12:19 PM, "Dr. Mr. Jenne" <dr.mr.jenne@gmail.com> wrote:

For us Muslim Americans, relations with other Americans is two-pronged.  On

the personal level, we feel very much welcomed into society.  Muslims work,

shop and send our kids to school along with everyone else and find it easy to

climb the economic ladder in America by learning well and working hard.

Non-Muslim Americans  are not just kind and respectful, they readily accept

Muslims into their social and professional circles.  This acceptance has

helped Muslim immigrants integrate into American society much better than in

European countries where bigotry and discrimination has alienated immigrant

communities, including Muslims.

At the political level, however, there is a dark undercurrent of villainizing

Muslims for short-term advantage.  Last year's efforts by Fox News, radio talk

shows and politicians like former Speaker Newt Gringrich to portray the

building of a mosque in New York as a victory for terrorists and the

opposition to the building of a mosque in Temecula made Muslims feel

stereotyped and hated.  Luckily these political antics have been short-lived

because they go against the character of america as an accepting and inclusive

society.

On the whole, I believe Muslim American love their country because it judges

them for what they contribute to society rather than who they are.  Muslims

feel optimistic about the future of America and their place in it.

Dr. Mr. Jenne, MD

Pediatrician

Where We Live in SD

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I was all "South Dakota? I thought they lived somewhere in Cali... ohhhhhh."
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."