News:

Remember, its all a sociological experiment.  "You are doing exactly as I planned. My god you are all so predictable."  Repeat until you believe it.

Main Menu

Quotes of the Moment II

Started by Triple Zero, June 13, 2011, 12:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 02, 2011, 02:18:48 PM
Here's a battered White guy whining about how Portland's history of racism is making it too hard for him to be properly racist today:

http://oregonmag.com/OregonRacismTrib.htm

Wow, that was impossible to read. from strawmen to red herrings to irrelevant comparisons, it was a huge load of WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR POINT?

Also, does he not remember the 80's here? The epidemic of violence was exactly that... there were race-related beatings EVERY NIGHT. Packs of skinheads were literally roaming the streets looking for black kids to beat up, and then packs of punks started roaming the streets looking for skinheads to beat up. Downtown after dark was retardedly unsafe for almost everyone.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sister_Gothique

SG: I wasn't cheering on your potential demise...I was cheering on your potential rape.
James: See...This is why I can't take you anywhere.

James: Momma's favorite color means "Stop what you're doing!".
(Sarah didn't find that nearly as amusing as I did)
I'm the new "God's Will"...Soon it'll be, "Oh, I can't be held accountable for THAT, Sister Gothique made me do it!"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Girl walking past my house:

"I JUST NEED TO ADD SOME WATER TO MY POWDERED MEAT"

:?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Oarstroker: I am very sad. :(

Me: Awww, why?

Oarstroker: Because.

Me: Because why? Because you beat Space Marine in 6 hours?

Oarstroker: No.

Me: Because I'm not there?

Oarstroker: Well, kinda. I'm more sad that there's only one bowl left of your baked ziti.  :cry:

Me:  :|

Men.

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

ShoeEars

Today my math teacher said: ‎"I was about to drink my microphone... That would have been funny."

This was last night: *Secret Agent GARBO was listening to some weird ass music*

Me: "That is so screamo."

Secret Agent GARBO: "No, it is death country metal."

Me: "What??"

Secret Agent GARBO: "BIG DUMB FACE"

Me: o.o
*Brohoof*  /)(\

‎"Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded.
And all the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand.
It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics: You are all stardust."
-- Lawrence Krauss

Phox

Quote from: ShoeEars on September 08, 2011, 12:20:30 AM
Today my math teacher said: ‎"I was about to drink my microphone... That would have been funny."

This was last night: *Secret Agent GARBO was listening to some weird ass music*

Me: "That is so screamo."

Secret Agent GARBO: "No, it is death country metal."

Me: "What??"

Secret Agent GARBO: "BIG DUMB FACE"

Me: o.o

Wat.

HOVERCAT! 'SPLAIN THIS TO ME. NAO.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

ShoeEars

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on September 08, 2011, 05:54:34 AM
I present you with Big Dumb Face.
Last night's song was It's Right in Here but I like Mighty Penis Laser better.
No Comment. There are no words I can say to this.... What. So. Evar.
*Brohoof*  /)(\

‎"Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded.
And all the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand.
It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics: You are all stardust."
-- Lawrence Krauss

Phox

QuoteBig Dumb Face is a band formed by Wes Borland
:|

Juana

And? The music is still funny. Though my sense of humor is not always terribly mature.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Phox

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on September 08, 2011, 05:13:32 PM
And? The music is still funny. Though my sense of humor is not always terribly mature.

I listened. I was not a fan. But meh, whatever floats your boat. Personally, I'll take Joshua Michael over Wes Borland.  :lulz:

Disco Pickle

By an Irish hoodlum friend of mine I like to get drunk with:

"I love my kids so much I gave each of them their own mother."
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Juana

Triple Zero

"Ich würde ja sagen ich war betrunken, aber dem ist leider nicht so."

means

"I would have said I was drunk, unfortunately this was not the case."
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Suu

Andris: Hey Suu.

Me: Hey, what's up?

Andris: I have a question for you...are you and Oarstroker a couple?

Me: Yes, we are.

Andris: Okay.

Me: ...why?

Andris: Just curious.

Me: I figured it was plainly obvious at War.

Andris: Oh, it was,I just wanted to make sure, because it's not on Facebook and all.

Me: Well, he can't put that he's in a relationship with me, or his ex-wife will probably block him from seeing his daughters.

Andris: Okay. Like I said, just curious.

:?

I fucking hate Facebook.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."