Main Menu

Quotes of the Moment II

Started by Triple Zero, June 13, 2011, 12:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PopeTom

Quote from: Suu on September 11, 2011, 10:05:50 PM
Andris: Hey Suu.

Me: Hey, what's up?

Andris: I have a question for you...are you and Oarstroker a couple?

Me: Yes, we are.

Andris: Okay.

Me: ...why?

Andris: Just curious.

Me: I figured it was plainly obvious at War.

Andris: Oh, it was,I just wanted to make sure, because it's not on Facebook and all.

Me: Well, he can't put that he's in a relationship with me, or his ex-wife will probably block him from seeing his daughters.

Andris: Okay. Like I said, just curious.

:?

I fucking hate Facebook.

If it's not on Facebook it's not real!
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Suu

He's not the first one to bring it up. Mine says, "In a Relationship", but no name. He can't change it, it's not that he doesn't want to, but if visitation rights between him and his kids are on the line because his ex is Psycho Brazilian 3000, then well...it ain't breaking my heart.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Facebook Friend's Thread: Where were you 10 years ago on September 12th? What were you inspired to do?

Friend: I was inspired to learn the lyrics of America, the Beautiful.

Friend: I was volunteering with my local Red Cross.

Me: My restaurant donated food at a blood drive they were having at Tropicana Field, and I was inspired to hook up with a Major League Baseball player.

Friend: What? How?! That's not right...

Me: I chose wisely. :)

Friend: I don't understand why you would find that appropriate.

Me: Well, I thought it was pretty damn American of me.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain

I was trying to come up with something really interesting and noble to have done, so in 10 years time when people asked "where were you on September 12, 2001" I could say "I was doing [X Noble Activity]" instead of just sitting around, watching 24 hour news and borrowing books from the library on the history of Afghanistan, like everyone else.

Suu

For the record, I would like to make it known that it was my mom's idea that he take me out. I didn't think we'd actually start dating.

PopeTom

Ten years ago on September 12th I gave $100 to the Red Cross.

I then went back to sleep because September 13th is my birthday and not having an all night bender on my birthday means the terrorists win.
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Suu

Do what must be done for God and Country.

Richter

::Richter is at a LARP on 9/11::

Richter ::grabs random other player as we're escaping a dark unholy temple::  "HAVE YOU SEEN MY WIFE?  DID SHE MAKE IT OUT ALIVE?"

Other dude: "Wha...?"

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Richter on September 13, 2011, 02:03:55 AM
::Richter is at a LARP on 9/11::

Richter ::grabs random other player as we're escaping a dark unholy temple::  "HAVE YOU SEEN MY WIFE?  DID SHE MAKE IT OUT ALIVE?"

Other dude: "Wha...?"

:lulz: You are a truly terrible person, and that game is ALWAYS 2x more fun when you're around.

Richter

Shit, thanks  :)

Eventually half the town will want my hide though.  My hair metal filk of the goals for the tainted-gloaming fight nearly did it.

Let's see how much gold you could get for selling me out, and we'll split the proceeds.
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Cainad (dec.)

Done. :lulz:  Of course the rest of us will be torched for demanding money instead of immediately handing you over to Righteousness.

on the drive back:

<after driving over yet another pothole>

Me: This car isn't going to last much longer if we keep this up. It was built for an America that could afford to fix its roads.

Mark: Oh my god that just made me feel incredibly fucking sad. What the hell.

Richter

:lulz:
Remind him that a terrorist who wanted to be EFFECTIVE would cause slow degradation of state infrastructure and education standards.

LMNO

oh holy shit you're such an asshole

:mittens:

Suu

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!