News:

Testimonial: "Yeah, wasn't expecting it. Near shat myself."

Main Menu

Quotes of the Moment II

Started by Triple Zero, June 13, 2011, 12:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

At the event this weekend, Richter wrote out indulgences, as is his right as a Holy Man™.

Me: *reads* "Something illegible...SATAN! And my penance is...Buy 4 cheeseburgers. DUDE, you KNOW I can't eat cheeseburgers!"

Richter: "That's why you buy them for me."

Me:  :|
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

trix

my friend Becky is driving down the highway:

Becky:  Look at all those people holding signs that say "Abortion kills children".
Becky:  Wait... isn't that the point?

Me:  :lulz: :lulz:
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

Cain

Polish lady I'm flirting with:  I wanted to be a CIA agent, when I was a little girl.
Me:  what a coincidence, I also wanted to be a CIA agent when I was a little girl.
Her:  Sadly, that will never happen, since I'm not American...
Me:  never give up on your dream.  Ahmad Wali Karzai worked with the CIA without being an American, and look how that worked out!

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Jenne

Cain

We're going to have an argument about the quality of Karzai's teeth later, apparently (no, I don't know how I end up in these conversations either).

Anyway, from #discord

Quote(13:53:39)<ENKI-][>With a dreamlike power, he enters her life with dreamlike,hypnotic passion <-- dreamlike power as in he makes her teeth fall out?
(13:54:27)<Cain>quite possibly
(13:54:44)<Pixie>enki what are you smoking?
(13:54:46)<Cain>you should read the entire entry - it is a truly terrible episode, from the sound of it
(13:55:36)<Pixie>I'm lost
(13:55:49)<ENKI-][>i've probably seen the episode, if it's canon TNG
(13:55:51)<Cain>I linked to another terrible star trek episode, like two hours ago
(13:55:56)<Cain>Sub Rose
(13:56:01)<Cain>Sub Rosa*
(13:56:08)<Pixie>aah
(13:56:13)<Cain>one of the last season episodes, I believe
(13:56:35)<Cain>Dr Crusher gets it on with a sexy ghost who was seducing her nan
(13:56:36)<Pixie>ok imma go make some toast
(13:56:46)<Pixie>ahh that steamer
(13:56:49)<Payne_>oh shit
(13:56:49)<Cain>in a fake scottish planet
(13:56:53)<Payne_>I REMEMBER IT NOW
(13:57:01)<Payne_>FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
(13:57:04)<Cain>lol
(13:57:06)<Payne_>WHAT HAVE YOU DONE T ME CAIN
(13:57:20)<Pixie>you've gone and traumatised Payne, Cain
(13:57:32)<Cain>it was worth it, for that reaction
(13:57:43)<Pixie>lol
(13:57:54)* Pixie hugs payne

Triple Zero

A fake Scottish planet??? hahahaha! :lulz:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

Groundskeeper Willie was in the episode as well.  Well, the guy who does his voice.

Payne

Quote[15:39] * Payne sets mode +v triplezero for #discord
[15:40] <@Payne> Trip, we were discussing how you've had a good day of posting today
[15:40] <@Pixie> hey Trip
[15:40] <@Payne> you win the Talking About You Behind Your Back (Positively!) In IRC Award
[15:40] <@Cram> yeah trip!
[15:41] <@Payne> whatever will you do with the prize money?
[15:42] <@Cain> he will lurk on IRC menacingly, without saying a word
[15:43] <@Pixie> he does that sometimes
[15:43] <@Payne> maybe he emptied his word bag all into PD today
[15:43] <@Payne> sometimes I empty my word bag by singing to myself in very stupid voices when no one is around to hear
[15:43] <@Cain> trip has exhausted his knowledge of the English language
[15:43] <+ENKI-][> he used up too many of his letters, so the only word he can spell is 'xyzzy' if somebody has a spare z to latch onto.
[15:44] <@Cram> triplezero you can borrow some of my letters
[15:44] <@Cain> which in this case is a slave boy purchased in Detroit, who does all his translating for him
[15:44] <@Cain> whip him harder Trip

Freeky

Juana

:lulz:

Youngest sister: You miss the screaming, don't you?
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Suu

"There is sewing shit everywhere!" Some lispy queen who came with his partner today to look at my half-packed messy apartment.

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE HOLES IN THE CEILING OR THE BROKEN WINDOWS. THIS CHICK OBVIOUSLY SEWS FOR A LIVING! STOP THE PRESSES!

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

PopeTom

Quote from: Suu on October 12, 2011, 03:15:26 AM
"There is sewing shit everywhere!"

If only you had gone to law school and specialized in cases involving people being injured by public works.

You could be Suu the sewer suing sewer.

:lol:
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Suu

Luna

"That fight would have gone a LOT differently if I'd been wearing my Tesla coil..."
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."