News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

Quotes of the Moment II

Started by Triple Zero, June 13, 2011, 12:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Richter: It's 4:00pm, I'm bored, and I'm about to break into the Anne Frank Musical at work.

Me: Do it and report back with the results.

Richter: SRS. I have this stupid grin I can't get off my face, and I'm too close to point at the dishwasher or nuker while screaming, "SCHNELL!"

Me: Do it, and I will buy you a cheeseburger.

Richter: OH FUCK. Now the savings and wealth coach folks are here!

Me: IT'S NOW OR NEVER.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Placid Dingo

"You know how the Japanese people bombed Darwin? Why didn't we just, like, drop a nukebomb on them?"
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Triple Zero

They ... how a we do a what now?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cramulus

"Occupy Wall Street Fighter. Let's see Madoff keep his money after three rounds with Ryu."   -My friend Karl

Suu

"We kinda accidentally didn't the whole thing." <--- My boss.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Me: What's your stance on murder?

Boss: Better to do it yourself than hire someone else.

Me: How do you figure?

Boss: Well, if you do it yourself, you're committing an ethical and moral violation against just one person. If you hire someone, technically you're putting 2 people in check with their ethical and moral violations. By doing it by yourself, you're limiting the violations and stopping the spread of being unjust.

Me: Damnit. No hitman.

Boss: Nope. Do it yourself. May I recommend a weapon that's REALLY interesting?

Cramulus

What do we want?

A CURE FOR TOURETTE'S

When do we want it?

CUNTS

Eater of Clowns

Fun reading House of Leaves at work.

"John I need to find some work to do around here.  Reading this is too much work and I need a break."

and

"Did you hear that call?"

"JOHN I CAN'T TALK RIGHT NOW I'M READING MY BOOK UPSIDE DOWN."
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Richter

"Facebook, Slagbook, meet just to Shagbook, sneaking about but then ya get caughtbook! Guiltbook, Shamebook, not ya real Namebook, in ya photos ya gorgeous but really yr a Mongbook! Prankbook, Skankbook what a fuckin Crankbook. Its gettin pretty scary cos its turning into Wankbook! Textbook, Sexbook, spying on your Exbook, someone 'likes' a photo and ya turn into a Pestbook! Scrapbook, Papbook catch the fuckin Clapbook, grab ya shitty iphone and add the shitty Appbook. Shitebook, Strifebook get a fucking Lifebook! Watch it if ya married cos they'll nick ya fuckin Wifebook! Creepbook, Peepbook when ya take a Leakbook! Yal even be Facebooking in ya fuckin Sleepbook!"

-Nurse East, blowing a gasket.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Richter on November 09, 2011, 02:51:48 AM
"Facebook, Slagbook, meet just to Shagbook, sneaking about but then ya get caughtbook! Guiltbook, Shamebook, not ya real Namebook, in ya photos ya gorgeous but really yr a Mongbook! Prankbook, Skankbook what a fuckin Crankbook. Its gettin pretty scary cos its turning into Wankbook! Textbook, Sexbook, spying on your Exbook, someone 'likes' a photo and ya turn into a Pestbook! Scrapbook, Papbook catch the fuckin Clapbook, grab ya shitty iphone and add the shitty Appbook. Shitebook, Strifebook get a fucking Lifebook! Watch it if ya married cos they'll nick ya fuckin Wifebook! Creepbook, Peepbook when ya take a Leakbook! Yal even be Facebooking in ya fuckin Sleepbook!"

Holy shit. :lulz: Quote of the fucking decade.

Richter

I've read it 5 times, and giggle about something else each time.  She WROTE a satirical Escher painting.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Eater of Clowns

It's astoundingly Carlin-esque.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Pæs

Quote from: Cainad on November 09, 2011, 02:58:49 AM

Holy shit. :lulz: Quote of the fucking decade.

Cramulus

Awesome - who is this Nurse East? wanna repost that

Suu

She is fucking awesome.

Why is she being replaced in the monastery by Queen Vapid and her cats, again?