News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

Quotes of the Moment II

Started by Triple Zero, June 13, 2011, 12:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on November 11, 2011, 02:47:23 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 11, 2011, 02:31:09 AM
Quote from: Jenne on November 11, 2011, 02:28:58 AM
It's probably about Penn State and the coach who got fired because he knew his 2d in command was raping boys in the locker room.  For years.

College ball isn't football, and doesn't count.

No, but it speaks to the depravity that is the moral sinkhole of Conservative talk radio that they'd even DEBATE the rape of young boys vs. a coach's long standing career.

I mean...really?

You DID hear what Dirty Ricky Santorum said about that, right?

QuoteSantorum, a 1980 Penn State graduate, defended Paterno in an ABC News interview, saying he hoped the spreading sex-abuse scandal would not damage a coach who "served in such distinction for all these years."

http://blog.seattlepi.com/seattlepolitics/2011/11/09/santorum-angel-award-for-psus-sandusky/
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Richter

Richter: My Viking long car only has a 4 speed transmission.  The "5th" gear is an overdrive.  It's a christian science 5 speed.

Suu: Right?

Richter: seriously.  I hit the "5th" button, it put's the tazer to Mary Baker Eddy's ass and she starts peddling.

Luna + Suu:  :lulz:

Suu YOUR BRAIN.  HOW does it work?

Richter: Fucking.  Magnets.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

That was great moments in sports. Right there.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 11, 2011, 03:00:03 AM
Quote from: Jenne on November 11, 2011, 02:47:23 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 11, 2011, 02:31:09 AM
Quote from: Jenne on November 11, 2011, 02:28:58 AM
It's probably about Penn State and the coach who got fired because he knew his 2d in command was raping boys in the locker room.  For years.

College ball isn't football, and doesn't count.

No, but it speaks to the depravity that is the moral sinkhole of Conservative talk radio that they'd even DEBATE the rape of young boys vs. a coach's long standing career.

I mean...really?

You DID hear what Dirty Ricky Santorum said about that, right?

QuoteSantorum, a 1980 Penn State graduate, defended Paterno in an ABC News interview, saying he hoped the spreading sex-abuse scandal would not damage a coach who "served in such distinction for all these years."

http://blog.seattlepi.com/seattlepolitics/2011/11/09/santorum-angel-award-for-psus-sandusky/

Because apparently gay sex is OK as long as it's non-consensual.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Quote(00:48:07)<Cain>blah, still writing about Soviets
(00:48:11)<Cain>have to stop though
(00:48:17)<Cain>for hot chocolate, maybe?
(00:48:21)<Cain>or yoghurt?
(00:48:25)<Cain>have not yet decided
(00:48:33)<Cain>no, I have, fuck it.  hot chocolate
(00:50:18)<Cain>see that?  that is decisive leadership
(00:50:35)<Cain>if the Mensheviks could have been as decisive as me, there would've been no Soviet Union
(00:50:38)<Cain>and thus, no Nazis
(00:50:42)<Cain>and so, no WWII
(00:51:03)<Cain>I basically would've made the 20th century much better, though my decisiveness for hot chocolate.
(00:51:13)<Cain>eat that counterfactual history, Harry Turtledove

I get kinda strange after too much caffeine/writing...

Juana

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cain on November 13, 2011, 12:52:44 AM
Quote(00:48:07)<Cain>blah, still writing about Soviets
(00:48:11)<Cain>have to stop though
(00:48:17)<Cain>for hot chocolate, maybe?
(00:48:21)<Cain>or yoghurt?
(00:48:25)<Cain>have not yet decided
(00:48:33)<Cain>no, I have, fuck it.  hot chocolate
(00:50:18)<Cain>see that?  that is decisive leadership
(00:50:35)<Cain>if the Mensheviks could have been as decisive as me, there would've been no Soviet Union
(00:50:38)<Cain>and thus, no Nazis
(00:50:42)<Cain>and so, no WWII
(00:51:03)<Cain>I basically would've made the 20th century much better, though my decisiveness for hot chocolate.
(00:51:13)<Cain>eat that counterfactual history, Harry Turtledove

I get kinda strange after too much caffeine/writing...

:lulz: :mittens:

This also proves that chocolate sprinkle yoghurt is for Nazi Communists.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Suu

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Roommate sends me this Facebook IM:

Quotei'm about to make so many pancakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You like pancakes?
I'd come out and talk to you right now, but I dont have pants on..

PopeTom

PopeTom: ...but I'm sure that eventually you'll find someone who will have gallons of love for you.
Friend: Gallons?  I'm not sure that's something you would measure love in.
PopeTom: Well, just for the men.
Friend: What about the women?
PopeTom: I'm not sure what the unit of measure would be for a woman's love.
PopeTom: Pounds of pressure per square inch?
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: PopeTom on November 14, 2011, 09:16:30 PM
PopeTom: ...but I'm sure that eventually you'll find someone who will have gallons of love for you.
Friend: Gallons?  I'm not sure that's something you would measure love in.
PopeTom: Well, just for the men.
Friend: What about the women?
PopeTom: I'm not sure what the unit of measure would be for a woman's love.
PopeTom: Pounds of pressure per square inch?

:mittens:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

From Mom: What's on your mind?

Me: Writing a paper, writing my book, revising my history project, cleaning my house, sewing a costume, and still trying to forget about yet another douchebag. You?

Mom: Just relaxing. We cleaned your sister's room yesterday. No shit, she has a floor!

Me: That's not possible. I also need to clean my room, but at least my stuff is still in boxes.

Sister: Pickles.