News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

Quotes of the Moment II

Started by Triple Zero, June 13, 2011, 12:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on April 11, 2012, 02:15:23 PM
:crankey:

WELCOME TO THE EARLY 21st CENTURY.  IT'S LIKE THE EARLY 20th CENTURY.  AND THE EARLY 18th CENTURY.

Molon Lube

Cainad (dec.)

I think I threw up a little in my brain.

Phox

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 11, 2012, 02:11:55 PM
"You could argue that money is more important for men.  I think a guy in their first job, maybe because they expect to be a breadwinner someday, may be a little more money-conscious. To attribute everything to a so-called bias in the workplace is just not true."
- Glenn Grothman (R-WI, state rep)
KAI! FIX YOUR DAMN POLITICIANS! IF YOU DON'T, I'LL HAVE THE DALEYS TAKE OVER YOUR STATE TOO!  :argh!:

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

"You could argue that money is more important for men.  I think a guy in their first job, maybe because they expect to be a breadwinner someday, may be a little more money-conscious. To attribute everything to a so-called bias in the workplace is just not true."

Don't call it a bias, it's a super power.
   \
:cuntpunch:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Doktor Howl

When asked where he got his numbers (wage-wise) between men & women to disprove disparity, he replied "Ann Coulter".  No shit.
Molon Lube

LMNO

A clear case of the insane leading the blind.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 11, 2012, 05:37:50 PM
When asked where he got his numbers (wage-wise) between men & women to disprove disparity, he replied "Ann Coulter".  No shit.

:facepalm:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

What. A. Total. Piece. Of. Shit.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

Following an encounter with a man with an electrolarynx:

EoCGF:  That guy was a robot!

EoC:  That's fucked up.

EoCGF:  Yeah.  That guy was a cyborg!

EoC:  That's...okay, yeah that's actually much better.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

I bought a few cans of spray paint the other day and instead of bidding me farewell, the frumpy middle-aged white lady says, "Enjoy your freedom."

I couldn't tell how she meant it, like, enjoy your freedom to buy paint because you won't be able to if you get caught, you little bastard? Or was it a sympathetic, "go team, give 'em hell," comment? Or was she just saying that to everybody? I couldn't decide, so I just kind of squinted my eyes at her and left.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Net on April 13, 2012, 09:19:54 PM
I bought a few cans of spray paint the other day and instead of bidding me farewell, the frumpy middle-aged white lady says, "Enjoy your freedom."

That's full out wobbler time, that is.
Molon Lube

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 13, 2012, 09:20:59 PM

From the nebulous way she said it I just couldn't tell. You're a better judge of people though, so you're probably right.

Lenin McCarthy

"Absolutes are the atrophy of the frontal lobe" - dude I know from some other forum

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Net on April 13, 2012, 09:38:54 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 13, 2012, 09:20:59 PM

From the nebulous way she said it I just couldn't tell. You're a better judge of people though, so you're probably right.

He is the most best judge of people I have ever met.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Lenin McCarthy on April 14, 2012, 11:10:59 PM
"Absolutes are the atrophy of the frontal lobe" - dude I know from some other forum

He speaks TRUTH.