News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

Quotes of the Moment II

Started by Triple Zero, June 13, 2011, 12:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on April 11, 2012, 02:15:23 PM
:crankey:

WELCOME TO THE EARLY 21st CENTURY.  IT'S LIKE THE EARLY 20th CENTURY.  AND THE EARLY 18th CENTURY.

Molon Lube

Cainad (dec.)

I think I threw up a little in my brain.

Phox

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 11, 2012, 02:11:55 PM
"You could argue that money is more important for men.  I think a guy in their first job, maybe because they expect to be a breadwinner someday, may be a little more money-conscious. To attribute everything to a so-called bias in the workplace is just not true."
- Glenn Grothman (R-WI, state rep)
KAI! FIX YOUR DAMN POLITICIANS! IF YOU DON'T, I'LL HAVE THE DALEYS TAKE OVER YOUR STATE TOO!  :argh!:

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

"You could argue that money is more important for men.  I think a guy in their first job, maybe because they expect to be a breadwinner someday, may be a little more money-conscious. To attribute everything to a so-called bias in the workplace is just not true."

Don't call it a bias, it's a super power.
   \
:cuntpunch:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Doktor Howl

When asked where he got his numbers (wage-wise) between men & women to disprove disparity, he replied "Ann Coulter".  No shit.
Molon Lube

LMNO

A clear case of the insane leading the blind.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 11, 2012, 05:37:50 PM
When asked where he got his numbers (wage-wise) between men & women to disprove disparity, he replied "Ann Coulter".  No shit.

:facepalm:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

What. A. Total. Piece. Of. Shit.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

Following an encounter with a man with an electrolarynx:

EoCGF:  That guy was a robot!

EoC:  That's fucked up.

EoCGF:  Yeah.  That guy was a cyborg!

EoC:  That's...okay, yeah that's actually much better.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

I bought a few cans of spray paint the other day and instead of bidding me farewell, the frumpy middle-aged white lady says, "Enjoy your freedom."

I couldn't tell how she meant it, like, enjoy your freedom to buy paint because you won't be able to if you get caught, you little bastard? Or was it a sympathetic, "go team, give 'em hell," comment? Or was she just saying that to everybody? I couldn't decide, so I just kind of squinted my eyes at her and left.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Net on April 13, 2012, 09:19:54 PM
I bought a few cans of spray paint the other day and instead of bidding me farewell, the frumpy middle-aged white lady says, "Enjoy your freedom."

That's full out wobbler time, that is.
Molon Lube

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 13, 2012, 09:20:59 PM

From the nebulous way she said it I just couldn't tell. You're a better judge of people though, so you're probably right.

Lenin McCarthy

"Absolutes are the atrophy of the frontal lobe" - dude I know from some other forum

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Net on April 13, 2012, 09:38:54 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 13, 2012, 09:20:59 PM

From the nebulous way she said it I just couldn't tell. You're a better judge of people though, so you're probably right.

He is the most best judge of people I have ever met.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Lenin McCarthy on April 14, 2012, 11:10:59 PM
"Absolutes are the atrophy of the frontal lobe" - dude I know from some other forum

He speaks TRUTH.